Discovery Gaming Community
To: Blood Dragons - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Blood Dragons (/showthread.php?tid=142812)

To: Blood Dragons - Shaggy - 09-04-2016

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Making contact

Good evening to whom it may concern,

Let me introduce myself. I am Admiral Claire Chandler from the Crayter Republic and I am sending this transmission to you to make contact with an known organization within the Kusari Empire. It seems that the Crayter Republic, Parliament members or military members have not made any contact with your pilots in a long time and visa-versa. So why not start to make a connection maybe an ally for the future? We could always start of with just communications once again. After all it has been some time.

We wish to here from you soon.

Admiral Chandler.

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Shaggy - 09-14-2016

Subject: Making connection

Re-Sending transmission

Signed,
Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military

RE: To: Blood Dragons - The Blood Dragons - 09-14-2016

[Image: pic_menu_culture_women.jpg]

Lady Kimura Hisano, Ambassador of the Blood Dragons.

The Blood Dragon Shogunate
[Image: R3V0Dj5.png?1]

==|ERROR: Extreme encryption and scrambling! Communications unreachable by non-recipients.|==

"Konnichiwa, Admiral Claire Chandler. My apologies for the long wait for a response. We were busy with other matters. I have gotten the chance to get to you, and kindly speak on this. The Shogunate and our Shogun have recently discovered your transmission and we will decide upon our terms. It will depend on what your terms are as well. For now, we have decided to have what they call a "meet and greet" with you, and I will be the one attending. Please respond when you can, do not hurry.

-------------------------------End Transmission.-------------------------------

-"Sayonara."

-Lady Kimura Hisano

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Shaggy - 10-07-2016

Subject: Making connection

We have met now outside Planet Yuma for our private discussion, we have one of my pilots there as a witness. But my nyx recorded the discussion. We would just like to get confirmation of what was agreed.

A start of a friendship I would like to think. What do you think?

Signed,
Admiral Claire Chandler,
Crayter Republic Military

RE: To: Blood Dragons - The Blood Dragons - 10-14-2016

==|ERROR: Extreme encryption and scrambling! Communications unreachable by non-recipients.|==

"Konbanwa, Crayterians. This can definitely be a beginning. Apologies for the delay in response. The Shogun and the Council of Prefects had taken their time in deciding a final opinion. Here are our final terms, if you have no objections. Please be sure to look over these well, as these will be set in stone once the agreement is reached."

"We believe our terms to be fair and balanced enough to be agreed upon on our end. Please respond to this to confirm that your decision is pending, objecting, or agreed. If pending, please take your time to come upon an agreement or objection. If you are objecting, please clearly state what you want added onto this. Also, don't forget to tack on any pieces to the terms that you want and we will see if we agree on them. That is all for now."

-"Sayonara."

-Lady Kimura Hisano

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Shaggy - 11-20-2016

ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Lady Kimura Hisano,

Firstly let me apologize for the delay and the wait you have had to take. The discussion about your terms has taken time due to a little situation we have under gone. Our Mover Maestro was taken out by an assault of Lane Hackers while bringing deliveries to Minerva Research Center. James Fallen should be okay, but has requested leave to get healthy and 100% healthy and fit to come back. We have granted him this and are searching for another Mover Maestro.

Not only this but we have had a situation with our Intelligence Service, they have gone missing, they are either MIA or KIA. Our Director Enigma was last known to be making diplomacy investigations with Auxesia, she did not request or ask for this, she just done it. Was a little hostility but we shall see. We honestly hope they are okay, and they are still alive but their location and status is unknown to us. So if you find anything or hear anything about the 17th Rapier Squadron please inform us right away.

Secondly let me get onto the topic that is here. The agreement and terms you and you're people have discussed and came up with are as forward;

The Parliament of the Republic have discussed about this and we would like to hereby accept these terms. We thank you and your people and wish you all the best and we look forward to working closely with you.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]

RE: To: Blood Dragons - The Blood Dragons - 11-20-2016

"That is very good, Miss Chandler. I am glad your Parliament has decided positively upon our treaty. This will do well to bring you back into your home, and to help us regain our proper hold on Kusari. We look forward to fighting alongside you on the field of battle with honor and glory. We will also keep a lookout for the missing 17th Rapier Squadron.

Either my daughter or my son shall remain here as a representative of the Dragons, but I shall have to return to the shadows along with the Warusawa. Let's make this communications channel permanent for the communications of the future. It will be simpler and easier to reference. Best of luck, long live the Crayterians. Until next time. This alliance should be in place until you have your home returned."

-"Sayonara."

-Lady Kimura Hisano

RE: To: Blood Dragons - Shaggy - 11-23-2016

ID: Fleet Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Lady Kimura Hisano,

I am pleased our Parliament has come to a decision of agreeing to your terms and this will eventually lead to a good alliance between us down in the southern region known as Coronado, The Blood Dragons within the Kusari region and our good allies The Order within the deep Omicrons.

We would like to offer our assistance when we can in helping you regain proper control over Kusari, we do not like the fact the Kusari Government surrendered to the Gallic Royal Force allowing them to go deeper into Sirius, they have moved into Bretonian space and Liberty space. More chaos could be caused and many innocent people could loose their lives. The Gallic force needs to be stopped at all costs.

Leaving this communication channel open to both Crayter Republic Parliament and you're commanding officers is a good thing. Please keep us updated on you're movements within the Tau region.

Stay safe.

[Image: Sls4h7v.png]