Discovery Gaming Community
Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=142851)

Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Republikanische Großspedition - 09-04-2016

[(Setting up Neural Net link)]
[(Connection Established)]

Guten Tag and welcome to Republikanische Großspedition! You have just opened up the neural net link to our job advertisement.

Republikanische Großspedition - or simply RGS - is the latest subsidiary of the Republican Shipping group that is undergoing a self-imposed restructuring at the moment.
Operating from Altona station and Alster shipyard, RGS seeks to expand its shipbuilding on the civilian and commercial market within Rheinland.
Moreover, RGS tries to gain a large share in Republican Shipping group's second core compentence, the transport of goods, within Rheinland itself, but also between Rheinland and
Sirius' other houses and regions.

Republikanische Großspedition, as a subsidiary of the Republican Shipping Group, is enlisted within the Rheinland commercial register and is therefore tied
to the laws of the Federal Republic of Rheinland. The current division manager is Leopold Hertel.

[(Job offer)]

To reinforce our transport and logistic division's capabilites, RGS is seeking for the next possible date new pilots. We are offering an interesting job with a vast variety of contracts.
  • - Do you want to have a professional working environment, with nice co-workers and state-of-the-art ships?
  • - Are you ready to labor for the greater benefit of Rheinland and flexible when it comes to working times?
  • - Do you have a proper flight license? Pilots wtih experience on transport ships preferred!

If you recognize yourself in these questions, then send in your application and perhaps become one ouf our future employees at RGS. We are looking forward to welcome you aboard!

[(Supplemental Information)]

If you want to find out more about the Republican Shipping group, we recommend a list of neural net links:

[(Republican Shipping Group HIstory)]
[(Alster Shipyard)]
[(Altona Station)]
[(Freiburg Station)]
[(Mainz Storage Facility)]
[(Ingolstadt Station)]

[(Connection on Standby)]

RE: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Silke - 09-05-2016

Appearance
NAME: Silke Wittmann
FACTION: RGS
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 178 cm
WEIGHT: 65 kg
EYES: Green
HAIR: Blonde
SKIN: Fair
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

APPEARANCE:
Less muscular than she used to be due to high living, but is very toned and exercises regularly to keep in shape. Voluptuous body. Never accused of daintiness, but capable of grace. Stance and walk conveys aristocratic haughtiness. She has no qualms about flaunting her grandiosity and wealth. Hence she dresses to impress and generally wears only the best garments.

BIOGRAPHY:

Silke was the daughter of an OS&C Executive, meaning, she was bred from birth to be a people person. Raised and educated formally and informally to transition into a life of hedonistic corporate perfection, the entire set-up was rimmed out from her by the cruel hand of fate. A Mother Killed, a father framed for the murder. A family name shamed and thrown out of the corporate world, Silke has mercilessly dragged herself back into the spotlight. Through Determination, and sheer bloody mindedness, she has climbed her way up the corporate chain of ladders, to where she is today. What began as a single freighter purchased on a loan, has now transitioned into a fleet of heavy transports, slowly making a name for the put-down woman. Now, the next step of her story begins, as she transitions from an independent magnate, into a properly corporate force to be reckoned with. And behind which corporation will she stand? RGS.

RE: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Republikanische Großspedition - 09-06-2016

IDENTIFICATION: Alexandra Schliewel
ID-SOURCE: Altona Station

[Image: tUMH0sK.jpg]

Sehr geehrtes Fräulein Wittmann,

I am Alexandra Schliewel, and I have been tasked to handle any applications for RGS.

nun, your CV is quite surprising. I am sure you might have some ties to OSC due to your father's former employement, thus you could have get ein job there for sure.

Moreover you claim to have access to a small transport fleet as independent trader. Another point that let's me raise my eyes and wonder why you even want to join
Republikanische Großspedition as a normal transport pilot.

So, why do you want to give up all these achievements? Are there any other details perhaps, that you haven't told us, yet?

I am looking forward to your answer.

Regards,
Alexandra Schliewel

[(Connection Terminated)]

RE: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Silke - 09-06-2016

Neutral Net Connection Begun

IDENTIFICATION: Silke Wittmann
ID-SOURCE: Alster Shipyard

Sehr Geerhrte Frau Schliewel,

Perhaps I have not been fully honest with in terms of my applications. While my initial goals were...humble, in regards to RGS, they were deceptively so. My true goals are a partnership position with RGS, though of course I can readily commit myself, or those in my employ, as pilots under personal salary.

I do hope you consider the future possibilities.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Silke Wittman

Neural Net Connection Closed

RE: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Republikanische Großspedition - 09-06-2016

Sehr geehrtes Fräulein Wittmann,

a partnership with your little company? I'd rather say, if you are willing to work for and with us, then RGS considers a takeover of your little company. I am sure we can work things out.
Keep in mind though, that any working contracts will be changed in that they are then employees of RGS and not you.

Anyway, I suggest you we set up a meeting where the issue can discussed from person to person. I will forward all relevant information to our legal department.

Regards,
Alexandra Schliewel

RE: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Plush - 09-13-2016

IDENTIFICATION: Unverified
ID-SOURCE: Mainz Storage Facility
SUBJECT: Recruitment Application

Sehr Geehrte,
it's a delight to have the honour of writing you and your company.
I have been a loyal and willing employee of the noble Silke Wittmann for a long time now.
As such , the absorption of the company granted me the option to apply to your company as well.
For the greatly respected Silke left me free in the choice to join or not.
After careful consideration and reviewing my career path , I have decided that I am ready to follow and apply.
Therefore I write to you now , in the hope your admirable company embraces a hard working ex employee.
Dedication to the Vaterland is by default unrelenting , and I hope to once more contribute to its economy.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Vera Kaninchen

Personal Details:
Full Name: Vera Pluesch
Date of Birth (Age): S1 797 a.s. (26)
Birthplace: Planet Hamburg
Flying Experience:
- Colossus
- Titanic
- DL Border Worlds Transport

RE: Republikanische Großspedition RGS) | Information & Recruitment - Republikanische Großspedition - 09-13-2016

Sehr geehrte Frau Kaninchen,

we have received and reviewed your application. Due to Fräulein Wittmann's information and your CV I am glad to welcome you aboard the Spedition.
So far I have not been told if you are still in control of any transport.

If not, we will see if any vessel at Alster shipyard is available for you. Though this may take some time.

Regards,
Alexandra Schliewel