Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DeathSpirit - 10-04-2010

[Image: schoon.png]

.:Reading Data:.

To: Rheinland Military High Command
Priority: Normal
Subject: Patrol Report

Guten Tag Pilots,

Yesterday I did a Patrol together with a few other Pilotes in Hamburg here a list of them.

[RM]Maj.Verena.Higham
[RM]Hg.Albert.Keller
[RM]Fl.Dominik.Mertins
Paul.Bommel
Peter Kranz
RNC-Koeningstein
RNC-Stormholm
Otto'€™Ketzer'€™Bachmeier

And a few other People I don'€™t remember the Name.

At beginning we was ordered to help a few Pilots who were fighting against Hessians and Unioners as we arrived we get the order to engage them. After we were fighting a few minutes we were ordered to stop shooting because Major Higham wants to deal with the Hessians if they assist us against the Invasion. After the Hessians agree I was ordered to Return to Planet Hamburg, only one Unioner don'€™t agree with it the Major said he handle him.

After a few Minutes Fraulein Higham destroyed the Unioner.

As all people arrive Planet Hamburg the battle still began. We were only a few Pilots against Many Liberty Navy Capital Ships, and some Fighter. At the End of he fight many Pilots of us was destroyed but the Rheinland Military Wins.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen28i.jpg]

[Image: screen29x.jpg]

[Image: screen291.jpg]

[Image: screen30x.jpg]

[Image: screen301.jpg]

After the Fight of liberty I fly to System Braunschweig to reload and refill and then return to Planet Hamburg, on the Way to Planet Hamburg 2 Hessian get me out of the Lane they want that I give up or if I don'€™t they shoot me. After I talked a few minutes with them Fl.Dominik Mertins comes and helped me we fight against 3 Hessians and 1 LWB after all 3 Of them died the last one fleed.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen31.jpg]

[Image: screen311.jpg]

Signed Laura Schoon

[Image: schoonend.png]
.:Connection Lost:.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Snow - 10-04-2010

¤¤¤Incoming Transmission¤¤¤
¤¤¤Loading.......Complete¤¤¤
¤¤¤Opening Transmission¤¤¤

Pilot ID: Feldwebel Friedrich Lindau

Subject: Patrol report

Guten tag.

I started my patrol from the New Berlin system, once i was done checking the system i went into Stuttgart where i met a Freelancer pilot who was flying around in a Bretonian gunboat i stopped and talked with him, he suddenly opened fire and i got some hull damage, then he stopped and excused himself that it was an accident.
But something went wrong with my ship and everything stopped working and when i got it back online the Freelancer was gone.

On my way back to New Berlin i joined up with [RM]Maj.Felicia.Drum, [RM]Fw.Joachim.Landers and [RM]Ge.Laura.Schoon.

As i made my way to the Hamburg jump gate, we got a distress transmission from Landers stating that a Hessian gunboat was attacking him in Frankfurt.

The Major ordered us to make our way there and assist him.
When i got there he was under heavy fire, so i charged my weapons and opened fire in an attempt to draw his fire from Landers to me instead, while that didnt work as i planned, another Hessian Gunboat appeared and as soon he was in range he opened fire. The two hessians were ID'ed as Mine.Express and Flying.Frog

While Laura was ordered to get some bomber support, another two ships came into scanner range wich turned out to be Volksfront and were ID'ed as -VF)Dennis.Koberstein unfortunatly during the heavy fire my ship loggs got some damage and lost the other VF pilots ID.

Since me and Landers where now Outnumbered and outgunned, we decided that the best would be to fight the VF fighter pilots since the hessian's wouldnt fire into that fight since they could hit their friends.

The Major had by now called for backup and [RM]MG.Guntram.Koehler, [RM]Of.Helena.Von.Gross [RM]Ge.Laura.Schoon showed up at the battle.

For some reason the Gunboats fled and left the VF all on their own.
Saddly they targeted Landers who were already hammered from two gunboats, his ship were destroyed, but his pod were picked up.

Then Laura stepped in and took one away from me, while the other one continued on me.
My fight with that pilot turned out to be an equal fight, but i got some torpedo hits in and he decided that it was enough and fled the field.

[RM]MG.Guntram.Koehler decided to take on -VF)Dennis.Koberstein by himself and destroyed him within seconds, as expected from our Major General.

I then continued my patrol with nothing interesting to report.

¤¤¤End of Transmission¤¤¤

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Garuda - 10-04-2010

-----MESSAGE-----

From Planet Hamburg
Subject: Late Report

[color=#000000]
Another day, another victory. We destroyed the whole Liberty Fleet. Cruisers,Carriers,Battleships,Gunboats and fighters.

So many are death.

Our lost: I guess a Battleship and two Cruisers.

Verdammt, LNS-Assault1 survived again, so boring. But we got the rest.
I like to say "Mission is successful".

Okay, I hope we made enough damage.

So the Datas:

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen536.jpg

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen539.jpg

LNS-Columbia was a Solaris Carrier.
Just a notice.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen543.jpg

Mass Destruction:

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen544.jpg

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen545.jpg

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen546.jpg

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae172/H...y/screen547.jpg

After this I had some trouble with Assault-1.
We had not enough firepower.

-----MESSAGE END-----

Rheinland Military Message Dump - GhostFace - 10-05-2010

~~~Incoming Transmission~~~
[color=#009900]Comm ID:
Feldwebel Viktor Niklovach

Priority: High
Report #: 12
Subject: Patrol/Battle Report

Guten tag mein comrades. Today was gut ja. Lots of zhings to report ja. First of all, began my patrol starting from Das Strausberg to Dresden to make a complete patrol of das system. All was calm, but did run across a Dauman miner in the clouds west of Leizpig Station. Ended up heading back out of das system and continued my patrol onward to das Stuttgart system.

Dresden Patrol Map
Scan Log

Had laid out mein way-points towards zhe Omega-11 Jumpgate, had made it zhere safely without any interruptions. While heading back to continue towards zhe Omega-7 jumpgate, I had ran across a few vessels. One of them unfortunately was a mad man. I had ordered him to proceed to his destination but he had continue to keep a ~50M distance next to my vessel in his transport. Not only had he disobeyed Militar orders he had begun to ram my vessel. Fortunately for him I was kind to him and told him one last time to leave my sight. Unfortunately, zhe scum is slightly messed up in das membrane. Along with zhe support of Herr Fleischer, we had taken care of this pest and arrested him for harassment of a Militar pilot, interfering with Militar objectives, and congesting traffic near Planet Suttgart.

Scan Log 2
Stuttgart Patrol Map

Soon after, a Corsair was spotted near orbit and I had began my pursuit. I had shortly caught back up to him halfway between Planet Stuttgart, and Planet Baden Baden. I had ordered him to leave Rhienland space. But he had replied by stating he was on a recon mission, and found that I would be a suitable prize claim. To defend myself and das people of Stuttgart, I had engaged him. Shortly after engaging I had destroyed zhe Corsair, unfortunately zhe whereabouts of his escape pod are unknown.

Guncam

During zhis engagement I had an alert message from a Kruger Employee and Captain, Herr Otto. He had informed me zhat two pirates sighted in New Berlin and heading towards Sigma-13 where threatening our trading. I had set out to Sigma-13 to pursue zhis criminals. While en route in Frankfurt, Herr Voelkel had contacted me. I had proceeded to Hegoland to sit and wait for zhese criminals while Voelkel waited in Frankfurt at das Sigma-13 jumpgate. After some wait zhey had appeared on scanners. Being zhe fools they are, zhey had in the end fled back to zheir rock holes. Transportation had continued after some delay.

Busy tag ja?

[color=#009900]~~End Transmission~~

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Bazza - 10-05-2010

██████████████████████████████████████
PILOT REPORT DATA
Pilot Name: MCDOWELL, Evangeline
Pilot Rank: Gefreiter
Pilot Number: 502 540 855 S
Report Serial: #01005
Date: 0510818 AS 2047 Hours

Message Body:

Gefreiter McDowell reporting on an earlier incident which I believe to be of importance.

Whilst flying my personal transport the Alsatia through the Nordheide asteroid field on personal business, I detected the presence of another vessel on the radar. At first I thought it to be part of a Military patrol however upon investigating the ship I found it to be adrift - seemingly dead in space.

[Image: mdpost2.jpg]

[Image: mdpost1.jpg]

I closed in on the ship and visually examined it. It appeared to have significant external damage and was not active in any way. There was no pilot on board nor any visible remains thereof.

I took a number of photographs using the Alsatia's external camera for the purposes of this report. I came to the understanding that the ship had been drifting for many years using several indicators related to the condition of the craft.

[Image: mdpost3.jpg]

[Image: mdpost4.jpg]

[Image: mdpost5.jpg]

It is one of the early 90-ARKM-N9 "Valkyre" models of fighter. This is substantiated by the build and ship identification numbers which were imprinted onto the exterior of the hull. The date of construction is stamped as 07-12-799 A.S. This of course means the vessel was built prior to - and was likely lost during - the 800-801 A.S Nomad War, as according to my understanding this class of ship has not been in production for some time. My belief is also based on further reasons detailed further below.

After assessing the wreckage I had it brought aboard my transport and stored. Originally I had intended to return it to Mecklenburg for proper identification of the ship itself and - if necessary - confirmation of the fate of whoever had been flying it at the point of its demise.

However - and this is where things became interesting - the weaponry that the vessel had equipped (or, what was left of it) was of a design I've never seen before. I thought for one moment that it bore experimental weaponry from the Nomad War - at which point I immediately isolated it from myself and my crew and inspected it with great care.

[Image: gun2.jpg]

Intermingled within the mechanical aspects of the weapons themselves was what appeared to be a dull purple sponge-like growth - an organic material. It had long since died, however it had laid undisturbed inside the craft whilst it sat adrift in the asteroid field. This same material was discovered in small amounts throughout the parts of the ship that I dared to search.

At this moment the wreckage is secured in my custody whilst I await further action from high command. I believe it should be moved to Munster Research Station for further investigation. I have chosen to isolate my ship from Mecklenburg to avoid any potential contamination however I am in close proximity to it at this time.

Gefreiter McDowell signing out.

END OF FILE

Rheinland Military Message Dump - GhostFace - 10-05-2010

[color=#009900]CommID: Feldwebel Viktor Niklovach

Priority:
Medium
Report #: 13
Subject: Led Patrol/Battle Report

Guten tag mein comrades! Was quite a quiet day ja. After finished mein lunch at Planet New Berlin, had Grefrieter Laura Schoon rendevous with me at zhe intersection outside of New Berlin's Orbit. We had proceeded to make a patrol in das Dresden system. Along route we had noticed several miners, but none had anything special within in zhem. After reaching Battleship Altenburg, we had turned around and headed back to make way towards Omega-7.

Leaving Altenburg with Frau Schoon at my wing

En route while in Stuttgart, we noticed another Militar patrol wing behind Planet Stuttgart's orbit. We proceeded to see why zhey were behind zhe planet and looks like zhey found something. "darc" a Corsair cruiser was spotted behind Planet Stuttgart. After some tactic discussion we proceeded to attack and destroy. After a few minutes of battle we had neutralized the 'sair cruiser. At here the patrol split and returned to zheir posts.

Guncam 1
Guncam 2

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mayu20 - 10-06-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
----Stand By----

SUBJECT:Patrol report #4

Guten Tag!
Today 7.10.818 I've started my patrol with ze Flieger Karl Hoch in ze New Berlin system. After patroling ze Dresden, Stuttgard, Hamburg and ze New Berlin I've got an distress call from ze Frankfurt system. We went there as fast as i could but i could not find ze one who made ze call or ze pirate. We've kept looking around for some time but no one showed up again.

[TRANSMISSION END]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 10-07-2010

Incoming Transmission
Adress: RNC-Stormholm, Planet Hamburg High Orbit
Speaker : Kaptain Hugo Hirschfield
Topic: A Pirate Encounter

[Image: rm.png]

Guten Tag, Mien herren.

Today was an interesting day. After dispatching a few Liberty ships that 'invaded' (if that's what you'd like to call it) Hamburg. They were easily decimated, the guncams of which are not even worth using up the DataBank space. Later today, after overseeing the Embargo Watch duty of my friend Kapitan Jaekel aboard the RNC-Chaplain meeting a Junker and an Indepedent Trader both apparently taking goods to Liberty, successfully stoppped and turned around, a hostile contact appeared on our scanners... And then two more. Pirates, apparently collecting on a certain bounty, or perhaps just looking for another victim to their murderous rage. The guns started blazing momentarily after a few harsh words had been exchanged, they even foolishly asked us to pay them to leave us be! Hah! Never. Three Pirate Bombers were destroyed, two of Corsair Origins, namely the Praetorian and one of civillian origin, the Roc. Here is the battle report Guncam as logged by the Stormholm's external cameras.

[Image: stormholm.png]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - GhostFace - 10-07-2010

CommID:Feldwebel Viktor Niklovach

Priority: High
Report#: 14
Subject: Defense of Liberty Assault party

Guten tag mein comrades. *Spits out blood* Today Hamburg was under attack from zhem Liberty Navy scum bags. Das total count of enemy vessels, counted 5 Liberty Gunboats and a fighter. At zhe time of mein arrival, I counted 2 friendly Battleships, and 1 bomber and fighter. We were later joined by a few more comrades later in battle. We had exchanged kills, unfortunately mein guncam was not operating for zhe first half of zhe fight. Anyways, after another kill zhey began retreating into zhe asteroid field we're the bombers and fighters perused. After some unorganized shots, I took command for zhe duration of zhe fight. We had downed another gunboat and nearly zhe other before he had escaped. We ended zhe pursuit zhere. Though we sustained injuries, zhe Rheinwehr Militar prevailed!

Total Forces
Rheinwehr
3 Battleships(1 in critical condition)
3 Gunboats (3 destroyed)
2 Fighters/Bombers

Liberty
5 Gunboats(3 destroyed)
1 Fighter(destroyed)

Uploading Guncam shots

10%

25%

50%

100%

Guncam 1
Guncam 2
Guncame 3

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mayu20 - 10-07-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
----Stand By----

SUBJECT:Patrol report #5, Battle report#5

Guten Tag!
Today 8.10.818 I've started my patrol in ze New Berlin system. But i received an urgent message that ze Liberty is in Hamburg. I flew there and find many Liberty capitals ships 4 sige cruisers, one Dreadnought, one Liberty Assault Battlecruiser and some Gunboats. It was an tought fight but we managed to defeat zem and they have run defetead.
Long live ze Republic, long live ze Kanzler, long live Rheinland

[TRANSMISSION END]