Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sturmwind - 12-14-2010

=[[color=#33CC00]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00]RNC-Hansa,[color=#33CC00] Frankfurt System.
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00]Medium, port RM-CH-HC-1488-M.

[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Opening...

[font=Verdana][color=#33CC00]SUBMITTER: [color=#FFCC00]Major Philip Mauser, Rheinland Military.

[color=#33CC00]RECIPIENT: [color=#FFCC00]All military channels.
[color=#33CC00]SUBJECT: [color=#FFCC00]Re: About the rogue IMG vessels.

[color=#FFCC00]
Commendable work, Landers. Same goes to Schoon for flying a wing with you. Looks like you managed to catch some of those rebels after all and even though a handful of rogue mining ships shouldn't be hard to handle, we need to pull a few smiles and good words for the cameras so that our busy bees in the Omegas stop feeling so lonely. Hunting these marauders down should also be a nice practice if the problem escalates.

Nag Voelkel or the magnificent Admiral Rall to give you a badge for that operation, I'm expecting the same results the next time you meet them.

Furthermore, we got some extra intel from the Kruger security wings monitoring the area:

Quote:Ship name - ID Scan - Proof of crimes
---------------------------------------------
Stanley.H.Tweedle - ID Scan - ::File 01:: - ::File 02 - ::File 03::

Stakhanov's.Pride - ID Scan (Corrupted) - ::File 04:: - ::File 05::

Carla.Lynx - ID Scan - ::File 06::

Zak.Karus - ID Scan - ::File 07::

Bobby.Loud - ID Scan - ::File 08::

Warren.Ward - ID Scan (Corrupted) - ::File 09::

Heart.of.Silver - ID Scan - ::File 10::

Stakhanov - No intel at the moment. Records show RFP observed this ship deep in the heart of Rheinland.

Jack.Darren - No intel at the moment, has been spotted supporting rebels

Battlecruiser_Cloud - ID Scan - ::File 11::

Quite a list and there's a carrier and a battlecruiser in there, probably not even the full extent of the rebel forces. Anyone who sinks the Cloud is in for an iron cross, whoever brings down the Stakhanov, their carrier, gets a dreadnaught destruction badge.

Get to work.

Signed,

Major Philip Mauser.

Encrypting...
[color=#33CC00][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#009900][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#33CC00]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DeathSpirit - 12-14-2010

[Image: schoon.png]

.:Reading Data:.

To: Rheinland Military High Command
Priority: Normal
Subject: Patrol Report

Guten Tag Pilots,

As I started my duty I got included in the Patrol of the Admiral himself, Herr Alec Voelkel. I was ordered to move to Stuttgart Jumpgate in System New Berlin, as I arrived I saw one Hostile Vessel a not very often seen “Heimdall” Gunboat flown by a Red Hessian:

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen88.jpg]

[Image: 254px-Heimdall-s.png]
RH-GM110 Heimdall Red Hessian Gunship

[color=#000000][font=System]But I got ordered not to engage the Hostile targets because the Admiral, Feldwebel Joachim Landers, Feldwebel Vivien Schmidt and a Bomber Alpha one clear the Situation well, they destroyed the Gunboat a few minutes after I arrived.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen90.jpg]

[Image: screen92.jpg]

After this we return the Patrol and move to Frankfurt because Mainz Station had a Hostile Contact on their Scanners, in the moment we arrive the Corsair flee trough Sigma-13 we follow him, but we lost him in Sigma.

We observe the Area around Helgoland, we find them in the field near it. After a while the Admiral ordered us to engage the Hostile Contacts, then Flieger Andreas Reisinger come to us and fought with us against the Hostile Corsair Vessel, then after a few minutes Feldwebel Vivien Schmidt could destroy one target.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen95.jpg]

But the fight goes on but then a Osiris Class Battleship appear from Nowhere and we fall back to Frankfurt system.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen93.jpg]

[Image: screen94x.jpg]

Signed Laura Schoon

[Image: schoonend.png]
.:Connection Lost:.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - SpaceTime - 12-15-2010

- INCOMING TRANSMISSION -

[color=#000000]Source: Battleship Westfalen, Hamburg System
Submitter: Carl Von Manstein
Recipient: Rheinland Military High Command
Subject: Patrol NM-30 Report
Encryption: High

Guten Tag, Das ist second rate Rheinland Military Offizier Carl Von Manstein

Das ist a report about the Patrol NM-30. The following report is classified and can only be accessed by the Rheinland High Command.

--- [color=#FF0000]CLASSIFIED ---

I was patrolling the Omega-7 system, when I received a distress call by a Kruger miner. When I got there I found 2 Rheinland Military ships (one Wraith and one Bergelmir). They were accusing the Kruger Mining ship for some hard-to-believe reasons and mostly because of their aggressiveness I activated my scanning systems on the Wraith, who was using the insignia of [RM-MND]. These were my findings:

... uploading image ...

[Image: findings1.jpg]

I tried to make a second scan on the Bergelmir, but I realised that they will start firing, so I cancelled the scan and ordered the Mining ship to retreat to the nearby Kruger base. Afterwards, I demanded from the two unidentified ships to come with me in the HQ for further investigation, but they refused and started attacking the retreating Mining ship. From this moment I was sure that I had to do with the Das Wilde and I tried to prevent the destruction of the mining ship. Unfortunately the mining ship didn't stand a chance against the Wilde bomber, so the only thing I could do was to save the kruger employees in my cargo hold.

Moments later, the two Das Wilde ships started attacking my ship. I concentrated my attacks on the bomber taking down it's shield and damaging it's hull multiple times, but both pilots were very good. Some minutes later a Red Hessian came by, but he didn't participate in the fight and he started pirating the nearby transports. The situation became even more difficult when a second Wraith attacked me (he had no nomad technology onboard, only some artifacts), so I had to retreat primarily because of the important information I've gathered and secondly because the damage that my ship sustained was getting more and more heavy.

For some unknown reason the Elbich didn't answer my emergency calls for docking, so I went to the Stuttgart Jump Gate under the intensive firing of the 3 fighters. Luckily, the hostiles didn't chase me in the Stuttgart System. The following images show the [RM-MND] Wraith and the call-signs of the 3 infected ships, the civilian ship and the Hessian. The next 2 days my ship will remain in Oder Shipyard for repairs, so if you have any further questions you will find me in the Battleship Strausberg.

... uploading image ...

[Image: findings2.jpg]

Offizier Carl Von Manstein, signing off.

[color=#FF0000]- TRANSMISSION TERMINATED -

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mayu20 - 12-16-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
----Stand By----

SUBJECT: Patrol report #13

Guten tag!
Today I've started my patrol in Munich. Nothing special going on there, only a freelancer taking a walk arround, thinking to move in Rheinland. I've moved forward to Frankfurt system, where I've found two Polizey asking for help in the lanes that lead to Sigma-13 jump gate. There I found 2 unioners and 3 corsairs. The corsairs had two "Titan" very heavy fighter class and an "Imperator" gunboat class. Me and the two police officers were outnumbered when another military officer joined us. We start fighting but the two police officers were shooted down, right after we managed to take down their gunboat. Me and the other military officer couldn't take them down all of them so we had to retreat immediately from the fight to avoid getting shoot down as well and to lose the police escape pods and our escape pods to the corsairs and unioners hands.

GunCam footage
Radar footage

I must add that the corsairs activity have increased lately on a very dramatical number in the Rheinland systems, we must do something now before is too late, we might face another big treat, they are not just pirate, they are killers.

[TRANSMISSION END]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DeathSpirit - 12-17-2010

[Image: schoon.png]

.:Reading Data:.

To: Rheinland Military High Command
Priority: Normal
Subject: Patrol Report

Guten Tag Pilots,

Today, I went to System Hamburg because the Marinenachrichtendienst on Battleship Westfallen told me about a huge fleet coming from Liberty to raid planet Hamburg. As I arrived, my scanners already had 3 Hostile targets on it, but I had a Cruiser in my back so I decided to engage the hostile targets after a few minutes Feldwebel Vivien Schmitt comes to me and assist me, we fight against 3 Fighters and the Cruiser stand in the background but then a Liberty Assault Battlecruiser appears and the Cruiser and I fire on it while Vivien fought the fighters.
After a few Minutes the Battlecruiser was destroyed.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen114k.jpg]

[Image: screen111c.jpg]

I returned to Vivien and assist her in the fight against the 3 Liberty Fighters, in the Fight I could kill one Fighter but then a Liberty Bomber appears the Feldwebel and I shoot them together and we destroyed the Bomber too.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen1161z.jpg]

[Image: screen118.jpg]

[Image: screen120.jpg]

But more and more fighter from Liberty arrived Hamburg and the fight goes along but then Vivian and I got assist by many Rheinland Military Pilots in one moment we were able to force them back but more Liberty Pilots appear, and Unioners too who fought against us. But we were able to destroy those Unioners and a few Liberty Pilots but a few of our Pilots Ships got destroyed in the fight too.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen119.jpg]

[Image: screen124.jpg]

[Image: screen127.jpg]

[Image: screen128h.jpg]

[Image: screen131o.jpg]

After the fight went hours along another Liberty Assault Battlecruiser appear but we were able to kill him with our Cruiser.

Loading Pictures:

20%

40%

60%

80%

100%

Upload Complete!

[Image: screen132.jpg]

[Image: screen135p.jpg]

[Image: screen136.jpg]

Signed Laura Schoon

[Image: schoonend.png]
.:Connection Lost:.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - ChillerMiller - 12-18-2010

---Incomming Transmission---
Sender:Vivien Schmitt

Guten Abend, Schmitt here

This evening the Major General lead a patrol of the hudson system together with Oberfeldwebel Meyer, due to some info from the Marinenachrichtendienst. We set up a blocade of the texas jumpgate, but that evening the libertonians didnt want to come out of their texas. Only a little scout and a dread came out but vanished into the jumpgate very soon.

Major General Koehler gave order to return to Hamburg via the Bering system and this time we found something special. A group of LSF agents preparing themselves to infiltrate our home. They sneaked into the jumpgate and we immediately started to chase them. Before we could start a strike against them several Navy ships jumped into Hamburg and commenced their attack. I must admit they outnumbered us in the beginning, but under direction of Koehler and Meyer we were able to fight them off and slowly decimated their numbers.

Guncam of the battle

It was a real hot dance with losses on every side but in the end we forced them to retreat and so we can celebrate another day of victory for Rheinland

---End of Transmission---

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Ultrabear - 12-18-2010

--INCOMING TRANSMISSION--
Encryption: Medium.
ID: Flieger Karl Hoch.
Subject: Patrol 6
Date: 18/12/818

I started my patrol out of the Karlsruhe. A quick sweep of the Stuttgart system revealed nothing so I proceeded towards the New Berlin Jump Gate. As I was docking I recieved a message from Feldwebel von Marck to make my way to Planet New Berlin. As I came out of the New Berlin JG - Bonn Station trade lane I came upon something most peculiar. An unidentified ship model IFFed as Royal Navy with a Civilian ID. I have never seen this type of ship before nor have I heard of the Royal Navy although I have strong suspicions that it was a Gallia fighter. Unfortunately, the ship was utterly destroyed by the Strausbergs turrets before I had a chance to capture it's image although if given the chance to cross-reference to other images, I may be able to make a match.

After reporting the ship to Feldwebel von Marck I continued to New Berlin. From there, we went back to Bonn where we waited for Flieger Reisinger. As he arrived we took the lane down towards Stuttgart again and upon entering the system, we destroyed some stray LWBs (NPCs). We passed through the system meeting but one Republican ship: Big.Bertha. She was already mooring on Planet Stuttgart so little contact was made. We entered Omega-7 and swiftly engaged our cruise engines in direction of the mining areas. We encountered 5 miners who reported no activity as of yet although soon, as expected, we spotted a Corsair on our scanners. Upon hailing he gave us little response but instead engaged his cruise engines to escape. We pursued him some 15-20 clicks but we were soon called off by Feldwebel von Marck.

As one pirate left, another appeared. A Hessian had arrived in the mining area and was asking for ''donations'' from the good citizens of Rheinland. As he sighted us on his scopes he quickly followed suit to the Corsair and made his way for presumably the Omega-5 Jumphole. We chased him all the way to Freistadt upon which a Bounty Hunter gunboat arrived. The Hessian quickly scuttled off and our patrol concluded as Feldwebel Schoon arrived to relieve Feldwebel von Marck and I.

Signed, Flieger Karl Hoch

--END TRANSMISSION--

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Syrus - 12-18-2010

-- INCOMING TRANSMISSION
>> Comm. ID: Kapitän Sigmar Gauss, (RNC-Neuss)
>> Source: Elbich Mining Facility
>> Target: RMHC
>> Encryption level: HIGH

Guten Tag, sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,
I, Sigmar Gauss, Captain of the gunboat RNC-Neuss, received a distress call from a Krüger miner in Omega-7 today and went to the mining fields to investigate what was happening.

We encountered one of the Krüger miners leaving the fields near Elbich and were told about some rogue IMG attacking Krüger. Once we arrrived at the northern field we saw an IMG bomber, callsign "Bobby.Loud", and an IMG gunboat, callsign "Heart.of.Silver", attacking a Krüger Hegemon, callsign "Hans.Kloss". Another IMG fighter, callsign "IMG|Ian.Desari[D]", was already defending the Krüger miner.

After we order the IMGs to cease fire, which was ignored, we engaged the attackers. By that move we gave the Krüger ship enough time to make its way to Freistadt, where after a short time the IMG decided to give him docking permission to save his life.

The rogue ships continued fighting us and Herr Desari, the pilot of that fighter, until another vessel arrived.
A Coalition cruiser, callsign "SCRA|CPW-Trotsky", showed up. Just flying a gunboat we observed the situation for a short moment to see what was going to happen.

Against all odds the SCRA vessel also started firing on the rogue IMG ships. At this point the gunboat tried to run to Omega-3, while we stayed close to Freistadt and destroyed the bomber with some good aimed shots.

We then proceeded following the other rogue ship, which came under heavy fire by the SCRA cruiser and the IMG fighter. After a short time he reached the Omega-3 jumpgate and jumped. Respecting Bretonian laws we stayed out of Omega-3 and watched both the IMG fighter and SCRA cruiser following the rogue gunboat to Omega-3.

They continued the fight in Omega-3. Some time later we got a call from Herr Desari about the destruction of the rogue gunboat. The SCRA vessel did not return to Rheinland territory.

We are now on Elbich Mining Facility, having some repairs.
Omega-7 seems to get more dangerous every day, first Hessians, then Corsairs, now rogue IMG and even SCRA. We will stay down there as long as possible and help miners if possible.

Some proof of those ships attacking us and IMG is attached to this transmission.

Hochachtungsvoll,
Sigmar Gauss, Captain of the RNC-Neuss.

-- Attached data:
Rogue IMGs attacking the Krüger miner, defense wing pilot attacking the gunboat
Gunboat attacking IMG defense wing pilot
Gunboat attacking RNC-Neuss (huge file)
Bomber attacking RNC-Neuss (huge file)
Bobby.Loud (IMG bomber) destroyed
SCRA cruiser attacking rogue IMG gunboat
Scan of the SCRA cruiser
SCRA cruiser leaving to Omega-3

-- END OF TRANSMISSION

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mayu20 - 12-18-2010

[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]
----Stand By----

SUBJECT: Patrol report #14

Guten tag!
Today I've started my patrol in New Berlin with flieger Karl Hoch and flieger Reisinger. We've patroled Stuttgard and Omega-7. In omega-7 we wet to Elbich mining facility to check Kruger activity and safety there. As nothing was there we proceed to the northen mining fields. I ask miners if something went wrong but they saied is every thing all right. Few minutes after we spotted a corsair belonging to the [TBH] named PaceDellaGuerra. As he saw me and the two fliegers he went away. Me and fliegers start to follow him, I want to give fliegers some activity, I tried to hail them telling him that if he stops we show mercy. His respond was "Rheinland Military never show mercy!", well what could I say....he know I was lieing. After that Corsair that ran away miners start to thank us for protecting them and doing such a good work. After that I decided we should stay a little more in the mining fields. And it was good, because some minutes after that a Hessian called :SKA:Antero.Immonen showed up but like the hessian when he saw us he ran away. After that the Battleship Viraat showed uo in Omega-7 system, so I've docked with him and give command to flieger Karl Hoch.
Today we stopped two pirates from pirating our good citizens and miners in Omega system and it was good because our economy will be more stable if we show that Military is active in there.

[TRANSMISSION END]

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Landers - 12-20-2010

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***

Submitter: Feldwebel Joachim Landers
Source: Planet New Berlin, New Berlin system.
Recipient: Rheinland Military High Command
Subject: Regular patrol report Encryption: High

Guten Tag, Joachim Landers reporting.

Today morning, Ich and Flieger Carl von Manstein did a patrol in New Berlin and Frankfurt.

New Berlin

There wasn't any unusual in the core system of the Vaterland. Traders and freelancers. We separated and checked everything. I've met with a transport, who wanted to move to Hamburg, but he went back to Bonn, when he saw me.

Frankfurt

Frankfurt was clear and quiet. We used the same partoling tactic. After we had patroled the system, we went back to Planet New Berlin.

Routes:

[Image: freelancer2010122011312.png]
[Image: freelancer2010122011400.png]

IMG transport:

Scan number 1
Scan number 2

Communication logs:

[Image: freelancer2010122011312.png]
[Image: freelancer2010122011345.png]
[Image: freelancer2010122011365.png]

This is everything to report now.

Signed: