Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geolog - 02-28-2014

[Image: AlexPettyfer-MaximilianMeyer_zpscc52b807.png]

ENCRYPTION: NORMAL
IDENTIFICATION: Flieger Maximilian Meyer
SOURCE: Planet New Berlin
SUBJECT: After action report

Guten abend,

Flieger Maximilian Meyer berichterstattung,

I was on a routine patrol of New Berlin system, in Bergelmir class light bomber, when I picked up a non-Rheinland capital ship on radar. The ship was a Bounty Hunter Guild Core Battlecruiser named Martin_Brunner. I moved in to intercept him with BDM|Rkt-Volker.Koch, which was also on patrol, and question him for being there and breaking the Rheinland law. I ordered him to move 10 kilometers from planet to explain him self and called for backup in case of hostility from his side.

Feldwebel Enfield and Feldwebel Albrecht soon after my call along with Rheinland Cruiser RNC-Moskau. After multiple warnings and his attempts to escape, order was issued to destroy the BHG Battlecruiser not just because he was breaking Rheinland law, but more importantly because he was endangering Rheinland citizens on Planet New Berlin and that was unacceptable.

He was an inexperienced captain and our joined forces quickly obliterated his ship.

ATTACHMENTS:
Kill shot

Flieger Maximilian Meyer abmeldung.

...:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::...

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geolog - 03-04-2014

SOURCE: Planet New Berlin

Guten abend,

Yesterday, we did a little cleansing of Stuttgart system. Gefreiter Erik Keller, Flieger Lutz Torwald and me in three Bergelmir class light bombers intercepted three Red Hessian ''Vidar'' type cruisers in New Berlin. They tried fleeing to Stuttgart but we intercepted them there and the fight began.

In the midst of battle two more bombers, one Kruger and one DHC, entered the battle and assisted us and one more Hessian Odin VHF assisted Hessian cruisers.

After not so long, first Hessian cruiser exploded and was followed by another one.

Unfortunately the third cruiser along with VHF escaped into unknown direction.

ATTACHMENTS:
First Hessian cruiser downed.
Second Hessian cruiser downed.

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Lowis - 03-08-2014

<<<Incoming Transmission>>>
<Sender ID: Feldwebel Dominik Albrecht>
<Recipient: Rheinland Military High Command>
<Encryption:
:::Medium:::>
<Priority: :::Low:::>

To the High Command.
So its been a while since I did one report. But today, trying to get some sleep after some paperwork... my datapad was beeping a lot... I received an emergency call in Hamburg, seemed that there were Liberty Navy forces snug up in our homeland... so I inmediately put on my uniform, and scrambled from the Strausberg.

It was quite bothersome that I had to interupt my sleep for some Navy boys, ha! they were even controlled by the BDM. Right when I arrived, seemed that they were being taught a lesson for entering das Rheinland, such Insolence pay the price. Ah I'm too tired of the frontlines... I wish to be transfered to the capital, where I'm staying right now... and take care of piracy and smuggling... even tho thats the Polizei's job.

I attached some files to the message, so you could have an insight of what looked like when I arrived, all I did was assist with disruptors for The BDM to finnish the job. Seemed like the rest of the Militar was sleeping.

File 1
FIle 2
File 3
FIle 4

<<<End of Transmission>>>

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Lowis - 03-09-2014

<Encryption:
<Priority: :::Low:::>

To the High Command.
As mostly everyday, I will start my patrol from New Berlin and go to Omega-7 ... I received then, reports of Hessian idiots, what were they? Vons? is what people call them? I don't know.

The thing is when I was heading to assist, I found an SCRA, we had a chat... but then we decided that we would leave... since the BDM was bugging me with the "Vons" So when I reached there, they were dealt with... Verdamnt... the BDM, taking my action away like always. Anyways... we received piracy reports back in Omega-7, so we all decided to meet there, we found a corsair, who ran away in his freighter... and then 2 pirates, a 'Gunboat' class, and another 'Bomber' class ship.

With the BDM help we took the Gunboat out, a Cruiser, he was dissobeying my dissengage orders, and he then ran away after being nearly wasted by the bomber... Damned Idiots... we need training with the secondary fleet... I can't stand some of them and their insolence... with the help of Detektive Daniela, we managed to kill the bomber, one of my mines hit his, and you can tell the rest. Got no attachements for today except for the last moment where we managed to destroy this weird bomber pilot.

Dominik, Signing off.

File

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Lowis - 03-09-2014

<Encryption:
<Priority: :::Medium:::>

To the High Command.
Guten Abend mein Kommandants, and high ranking officers. Today I wish to give a detailed report of what happened in the activity during the Omega-7 Checkpoint.
We gathered, like usual, and we moved to Omega-7, some traders were hard to talk to... so we had to move to Stuttgart, to get them from Omega-7, that way we would keep the Lane controlled. We did Cargo scans and Paper checks to some traders, met an Old friend, Herr Antioch, or just an aquaintance.. we didn't talked much tho... was on duty of course.

We also stopped a Junker that was said to be pirating in Omega-3 ... it was Flieger Meyer who told me... but as we got no proofs of said piracy I couldn't do anything about it... Meyer promised me he will get proof next time.

Everything peaceful till 2 Hessians appeared... we moved to engage, they were in cruisers, so we took priority on them, We killed the First hessian, then minutes later The other Hessian Appeared and we managed to eliminate him... after we resumed the checkpoint, the problems arise again.
A hessian small fleet appeared, after some Republicans gave us Info about them... they were in Planet Stuttgart and moving towards us, we decided to regroup at Freiburg... but they surprised us going there... My ship was malfuncioning, and my commands were not given to the rest of the Pilots... I wonder if the technicians checked it well... I can't believe something like this happened, lukcily my Pod ejected with me, and I got saved... not only my comm systems were delaying and looping... but my ship was nearly unresponsive, I was vulnerable to attacks. I need to Investigate into this, might be just the Bergelmir malfunction, but might be something else. I was brought to Karlsruhe medical bay for a check, and inmediately took the comms to my men, they were still fighting and now with the help of the RFP and BDM... the situation got worse by then... 'more' hessians appeared and our soldats were engaged by them, the managed to get safe near the Karlsruhe tho.

I kept in contact with them.. it was hard for me to tell what was going on in the comms, seemed that they moved to Omega-11, but this time assisted by the DarkWing. I was nervous, of what might have happened to all of our men... they put up a defense perimeter at Karlsruhe, and seemed like the other Hessians were gone.. but the Vons stayed, soon the battle moved to New Berlin, seemed like the BDM took command of the situation.

After that, I apologise when they moved back to New Berlin I lost contact, and had to comply for medical check... seemed like I strained one of my fingers... nothing that can't be fixed, but I was scolded by doc, after I wanted to go back and help... had to stay at the Medical bay for a few hours, still here in the medical bay, having problems to write with this finger... I'm writing up the report of what happened, since I cannot go back to continue the Checkpoint... and the rest are still probably fighting...
My apolgise, for such incompetence from me! I should have checked my Bergelmir before setting in space. *he bows*

Feldwebel Albrecht,
Signing off.

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geoffacake - 03-10-2014

Incoming Transmission

Origin: Stuttgart **[REDACTED]** Safe house

---|| Decryption....... Complete ||---

---|| Displaying ||---
*** A video file play's ***

*Enfield, almost edgy about something. He is seen at a Computer terminal, flicking through data*

Hey, Enfield here... jsut making a Combat report... -huh-
This is about... a Fighter engagement in the Omega-7 system. Bah---

-Well this is--- strange.-

Anyway, while talking to a Freelancer in the gas pockets, he was wondering where he could resupply and I pointed him towards Stuttgart, but before I could guide him back there, this “Old Sol War” enemy turns up and says---

“I want to deal with this House Military scum, the houses of Sirius will fall!”

Pretty stupid, since I was in a bomber and so was she, I locked onto her ship and soon her hull was taking a lot of damage, and she soon fled... The wrong way. She soon headed for a explosive gas pocket and soon started taking damage from them. Her shield was disabled soon after, so I took the winning shot and fired upon her ship. -My god, if this ever happened to..-
I hope the Coalition really do think that if they continue this way, it might be possible to quickly rid them from Sirius all together without even trying.

Anyway, thats all for now. Enfield Out!

---|| End of stream||---
---|| Video streamed Document saved to archives||---

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geoffacake - 03-10-2014

Incoming Transmission

Origin: Stuttgart **[REDACTED]** Safe house

***Decryption....... Complete***

***Displaying***
---|| A video file play's||---

* Enfield is seen at a table with multiple syringes filled with green fluid, with a music player and headphones playing music, repeating drum cycles with a synth ambience. Two chords attached to the back of Enfield's head *

Sorry about the sight, this is the only free time I have to make this report, but don't mind me, just update the archives with this combat report.

While I was at the safehouse in Stuttgat, I got a Rally call to Mannheim in Frankfurt because it would seem that the new sprung “Dark wing” has sent out an attack squad consisting of 2 Hessian battleships, a “thor” class bomber and a “Odin” Heavy fighter.

When we RV'ed there, it was noted that I was in Command of the situation, I tried to consider a tactic, but it would already seem our numbers totally out weighed theirs, and the best attack would just to focus on single targets that would seem most appropriate for a ship class.

Anyway, once most of us “Hooked up” at Mannheim, the Admiral herself showed up to give those Hessians a bit of justice. Not Really a good sight for those Hessians and a great moral boost for us. Anyway, Winters began to call targets like no tomorrow.

Hessian ships went down, left and right, I managed to pop a SNAC so far up a Jorm's ass, that the main reactor was penetrated and Mox started chain reacting, and thus, what was left was molten parts of hull panels and segments.

It was a good fight in the end, we lost non of ours, and capital ships and bombers were ordered to pull back from the Battlefront because the only Hessian ships remained we're fighter type vessels.

Anyway, thats it. This is Enfield, out!

---|| End of stream||---
---|| Video streamed Document saved to archives||---

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geolog - 03-10-2014

SOURCE: Battleship Karlsruhe

Guten tag,

This report is about today's Hessian swarming of Stuttgart system. Feldwebel Dominik Albrecht already made summary of part of that action so I decided to add the last part of it.

After those two Hessian Cruisers ''Inquisition'' and ''Shtrahen'' there was an another encounter with said fleet at Freiburg Station. Enemy capital ships run away to avoid destruction by combined forces of station defense turrets and Rheinland military capital ship. They moved Omegas and didn't come back. But they left two fighters behind to distract us while they got away.

[RM]Ge.Erik.Keller and me stayed behind as well to deal with them accordingly. Erik quickly deshielded Hessian bomber and I dismantled his ship with a head shot from anti-mater cannon. It was a brilliant example of tactics and in-fight coordination between pilots. After the death of his wingman, the other Hessian retreated without checking for survivors.

There was no further contact with Hessians after we pushed them back to Omegas, but I suspect they will be back for more anti-mater soon. We'll be waiting for them.

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geoffacake - 03-22-2014

[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

Subject: 'Seelower Hoehen' base recon report.

Right, we're in quite a jiffy here really. While on a recon assignment for the Admiral herself, i tried to make this swift and quiet. Using my Fafnir for its larger cargo bay and its already equipped Cloaking-Device, it seemed that everything would go unnoticed.

At the 'Battleship Altenburg'; Keller was ready to give me a hand if anything was about to explode into hostile conflict.

Anyway, when i entered the Hessian controlled nebula, seemed quiet. But no risk can be taken.
I instantly cloaked once i entered its perimeter.
But things we're soon going to get tight as once i actually entered the cloud, 3 hostile contacts popped up, 2 of them had the [RHA] tags on their IFF's. So they should be noted. But i flew by unnoticed. And by Carina's luck, i found the base, here are a couple of Gun-Cam shots of it:
Before flying back, i noted how close the base was to Vogtland, its only 4 Kilcks away and we could retrieve heavy resistance if we ever try to to dismantle the base; But, that’s only a possibility.

Unfortunately i couldn't stop my cruise engines, my fuel was getting low for the cloak, so if it failed, I could get out faster than when i hear the word tea. And it did run out, but before i could get out myself, i needed to alert Keller that we're 'buggering this' back to Altenburg as the 3 Hessians had been alerted of my presence; But our main objective was completed anyway.

We couldn't take on the Hessians, we were completely out-gunned and out-numbered, and i would never risk my soldiers getting killed on the field in vain. so once we pulled back into Altenburgs cover.

Anyway, hopefully this will be good enough to conduct a possible assault on the Base code named Seelower Hoehen.

Enfield Out!

[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]

RE: Rheinland Military Message Dump - Geoffacake - 03-30-2014

[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

Subject: 'Seelower Hoehen' base Aftermath report.

Right, we did it. After many attempts and the Re-organization of the Rheinland Military home defence force. We finally took care of that damn hunk of scrap.

We bloody took the fight to the Hessianwehr, and we did it behind their back. It took at least 3 tries to actually successfully de-construct this base. So you might as well call it "Third times a charm".

We had a task force of:
  • 3 Bismark Class Military Battleship
  • 3 Donau Class Military Cruisers
  • 2 Elbe Class Military Carriers
  • 2 Bergelmir Class Military bombers
  • 1 Fafnir Classed Military Heavy Bomber
  • 2 Wraith Classed Military Very Heavy Fighters

Rheinland Sends His Formal Greetings

With the Base gone, it only took us... What... "30/45 Minuets".

This shows the true power of a united Rheinland, the true fear we can install into our enemies... I had to command this alongside a BDM agent, wonder where the admiral was at this time. But she gave the Green Light towards the attack, and we sorted it ourself's.

This is basically it, Enfield out!

Enfield Out!
[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]