Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Vovasishe - 07-25-2018

Source: Battleship Bayern, Sigma-21 system.
Encryption: port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET

Submitter: Fähnrich Claus Auttenberg.
Recipant: Rheinwehr message dump.

Subject: Frontline situation report.

Guten abend, kameraden. Feldwebel Claus Auttenberg online, and reporting about situation on frontline.

Today Ich would like to report about battle in Sigma-21 system. Our reconnaissance forces moved to Hyono Battleship. Wir found there Gas Miner Guild fighter vessel and Kusari Naval Forces bomber. After few moments, battle was started. However, soon both sides received captial ships reinforcements. We successfully destroyed Kusarian fleet and suffered small looses. After this battle, unser fleet returned to battleship Bayern.

Hochachtungsvoll
Fähnrich Claus Auttenberg

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - marco - 07-26-2018

**INCOMING TRANSMISSION**

► Source Battleship Bayern, Sigma-21
► ID Gefreiter Elias Köetz
► Subject Sigma 21 patrol report

Hier ist Ge. Elias Köetz reporting on patrol activity.
During a patrol, I've been chased by a group of Naval Forces ships, and while the combat, my scanners detected a unknown contact from sector F4. After few minutes, the ship reached me, and I scanned again to recognize that it was a Bundshud ship, in particular with the coded vessel name DWR|WKB-Halle. I had not really much alternative to choose, since I was engaged. I only saw that it was probably a gunship. But then I've heard from him that his intention was just to watch. Also, after 2 minutes, he asked if I needed help. In the same moments, I saw a BDM ship. For caution, I've called him. After bring down the last kusarian ships, I've set my way back to BS Bayern, also because my comrad seems to handle the situation. In conclusion the DWR pilot has shown a neutral position to me. I think that maybe we could take advantage of them against the mad kusarians.

Recovered comms from blackbox

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Dark Chocolate - 08-03-2018

► Encryption port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
► ID Gefreiter Winzel Hertzog
► Subject Omnicorn Xi Battle Report

Guten Abend. This is Ge. Winzel Hertzog reporting.
I was on patrol in Sigma 15 along with Ge. Elias Köetz. We received priority transmission from BDM|MEC-Megalodon about Corsair presence near it's location in Omnicorn Xi. We switched course to Xi to rendezvous with Megalodon. There were 3 "Legate" class Corsair Dreadnoughts in range, Target names:- "CNS-Vlad", "CNS-Juan.Kangoo" and "sweet-pipi".

Without hesitation, The Legates opened fire and we were forced to act accordingly. Although suddenly we received transmissions from a cloaked Maltese Vessel "Eta|Nave.Nodriza". It offered assistance against the Corsair foes and we couldn't deny.As it uncloaked, It revealed to be a "Ranseur" Class Outcast Dreadnought, but It turned out to be a mistake as it was charged by the 3 Legates and all I could see was the ship being destroyed and the escape pods launching into deep space. However the Maltese Vessel did do some damage to CNS-Vlad, and we finished the job and completely destroyed it.

As we switched to next target another "Legate" Class Dreadnought "[ECG]=Revenge=" fired at us, taking full advantage of the element of surprise. We were able to successfully disable the "CNS-Juan.Kangoo", however shortly after we focusing fire on the next target, Ge. Elias Köetz's ship suffered a navigation malfunction due to some critical shots from the heavy firepower of the dreadnoughts. Köetz managed to eject just before his ship got destroyed, His escape pod was tractored in safely.

We managed to do some damage to "[ECG]=Revcenge=" but eventually had to fall back as the BDM|MEC-Megalodon had taken some serious hits and was out of torpedoes. Ge. Köetz was extracted out of the escape pod with some minor injuries. The two Dreadnoughts "[ECG]=Revcenge=" and "sweet-pipi" are still operational and should be taken down if ever spotted again

Unfortunately the ship camera was damaged and the images couldn't be recovered
Submitting Blackbox Recordings
Hochachtungsvoll
Gefreiter Winzel Hertzog

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Exe - 08-07-2018

>> >> >> Incoming Transmission

[Image: 33ax6yc.jpg]
[Image: 5934nTM.png]

ID: Ronald Hetzer
Dienstgrad: Major
Position: Rheinwehr Kriegsschiff Bayern, Sigma-21 system, Kusari borderworlds
Anlass: Logbuch of the RWK-Hilden

Werte Kameradschaft
It was a normal day on the Schlachtschiff Bayern in Sigma-21. I was preparing my crew for a long-range patrol around the contested warzone. After all preparations have been made, i've launched the engines and we were setting course to our first waypoint. Just after twenty minutes of patrolling, we recieved an emergency call from an allied Battlecruiser. I've mobilized all the available forces around Sigma-21 and went there. I was shocked, the Kusari Naval Forces gathered a huge fleet in the dust field that is surrounding the central sun in this solarsystem. Without waiting, we went into this battle to assist our Kameraden. It was a hard fought battle, but at the end, we've managed to take out their fleet due the most complicated maneuvers. Our fleet was damaged and looking for more militant-units in this area. Suddenly, there were another KNF vessel approaching, alone, what is very rarely and suspect. It was a "Takeda"-class Kusari Destroyer.

[Image: 2evrzf8.png]
A Takeda-class Kusari Destroyer

After running some internal scans, we tried to open a communication to this strange vessel, without response. Then it moved to engaged me and my crew. By fulfilling the emergency and defensive maneuvers, we were able to destroy this threat:

[Image: 98angi.jpg]
The destruction of the suspected vessel

This was a glorious day for the Rheinwehr, we've managed to destroy every kind of threat in our solarsystem and made clear that this war is ours. Für Rheinland!

Hochachtungsvoll
Ronald Hetzer
[Image: AicgzBA.png]
Major
>> >> >> Closing Transmission

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Squidward - 08-24-2018

Source: Battleship Bayern, Sigma-21 Warzone

Submitter: Feldwebel Felix Lothar Krause
Recipant: Rheinland Message Dump

Subject: Report from Battle.

Sehr geehrte Kameraden,
I am reporting about a Battle that took place in the Warzone.
I started my Bomber immediately after I heard about the Kusarian Battleships, waiting outside the Bayern.
John Braun, another Bomber Pilot was there aswell...The Kusarians talked about some of our Capitals that retreated, which
quickly came back for assisting.The RNC-INF-101-Infinity and the RNC-Wardenburg.

We have successfully destroyed 2 Kusarian Dreadnoughts, while the 3rd one cloaked and ran away.

Although The Military Forces lost the Infinity and the Wardenburg it was an even bigger loss to the Kusarian Navy.

Our Group kept collected forces at the Bayern, while the Kusarians did the same.

As we advanced into the Centralized Asteroid Field, We engaged the Kusarians.
When a Kusarian Battleship uncloaked behind one of our Battlecruisers it was for sure that we lost it...and after
it took some Major Damage it fled through the sun chorona.

When the last of their Capital Ships, a Kusari Destroyer lost against 2 of our Battlecruisers...it surrendered.
With firing the last shots...it surprised me and maw my ship down...The Blackbox has been recovered...Everyone says we won,
which can be confirmed from the collected data and was most likely to happen.

Hochachtungsvoll
Feldwebel Krause

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - marco - 08-24-2018

► ID Gefreiter Elias Köetz
► Subject Council BS encouter

Hier ist Ge. Elias Köetz reporting about a weird encouter, happened few minutes ago. What I saw was a Council BS, trying to cloak away from the site. The scanner detected the ship with internal callsign "Cap_Hypnotic". We asked why it was there, but no major explanation. The commander of the "RNC-Westerwald", next to me, decided to avoid the return of the ship, so we opened fire. The fight was short, the mortars of the Westerwald were really effective, mixed to my Nova torps, the result was guaranteed. Meanwhile MND offizier Ralf Fuchs started interrogating "Matt Clearc", a suspected Freelancer with a GMG ship and a Gallic Blackmarket engine (I think it's enough for an expulsion).

► Attachments
Kill confirmation
Last torp, breaching successfully ship's hull

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Squidward - 09-23-2018

Source: Schatten Research Facility

Recipant: Rheinland Oberkommando

Subject: Patrol Report from Thuringia

Sehr, geehrte Kametadschaft,
Today a Police Officer, me and another Rheinland Military Bomber patrolled in the Thuringia system for possible hostiles.
From the Schatten Facility we started and jumped through a Jump Hole, which I assumed was generated by the Nachrichtendienst.
I started to patrol in it to catch up with a RFP Officer...later on the Heinkel-29 joined in.
We made a large scale patrol for quite a time and decided to scan the Quantom Anomaly

As we checked the Suhl Anomaly and returned from it, we encountered a Unioner Cruiser and a Rheinland Gunboat...I tried to Communicate with the Unioner Cruiser properly.
But it's Commander was not sufficient enough for data, as it engaged us.

After that incident in the MND system, we continued with the patrol and weren't able to detect anything else that broke the security code.

Source of Report :
[RM]Heinkel-07 - Rheinland Military Bomber

Allied Rheinland Law Enforcers :
[RM]Heinkel-29 - Rheinland Military Bomber
RFP|Wach.A.Albrecht - Rheinland Federal Polizei Phantom
Nashorn - Rheinland Gunboat

(Dead) Enemy Forces :
UN|SLF-Lorelei

Hochachtungsvoll
Feldwebel Felix Lothar Krause, Rheinland Military

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Dark Chocolate - 09-25-2018

► Source Schatten Research Facility
► Encryption port RM-HC-R3C-RU1T-ET
► ID Fahnrich Winzel Hertzog
► Subject Additional data for the Patrol Report from Thuringia submitted by Fw. Felix Krause

Guten Abend. This is Fahnrich Winzel Hertzog reporting.
I was on patrol in Thuringia System along with FW. Felix Krause and Wach.A.Albrecht from Rheinland Police, later joined by Nashorn; an "Oder" Class Rheinland Gunboat. As Krause has already mentioned, we managed to intercept UN|SLF-Lorelei; a "Hel" class Unioner Cruiser. It opened fire at us as we attempted to communicate with it, so we had to take it down.

The Guncam footage and Blackbox recording has been forwarded below.

Hochachtungsvoll
Fahnrich Winzel Hertzog

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Kaiserliche Rheinwehr - 09-25-2018

[Image: still-of-ralph-fiennes-in-schindlers-lis...752x0u.jpg]
Source: Battleship Strausberg, New Berlin-System, Bundesrepublik Rheinland

Submitter: Admiral Franz Bäke
Recipant: Soldaten of the Rheinland Flotte
Subject: Fleets Crew Rotation

Soldaten of the Rheinland Flotte,

While some of our soldiers need some rest from the front lines, some others are eager to cover themselves in the glory of battles.

At same time, we know that is natural that when we, as humans, get to know better the citizens that we should policy, we get a little more flexible towards em.

Thus, im issuing orders to move crews to new destinations, even capital ship commanders.

Some may notice that not everyone will be moved, and that maybe someone that really wanted or deserved wont be sent to a new post, thats intended to keep strategically sensitive positions personell (like capital ships engineering) in the ships whose "ways" they know.

Additionally, no soldier will serve anymore in the system that is his home system, that is a additional measure to prevent any possibility of corruption or lenience towards misbehavior.

Also im moving my headquarters from New Berlin Planet to Strausberg Battlegroup.

Hochachtungsvoll
Admiral Franz Bäke

RE: Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Squidward - 10-18-2018

Source: Raubling Station

Recipant: Rheinwehr Oberkommando

Subject: Report from Omicron Xi Conflict Zone

Sehr geehrte Kameradschaft,
I'd like to inform you about a fight that took place in Omicron Xi against the Corsairs just today :

We started off at Munich and decided to patrol for Corsairs in Omicron Xi,
we had contact with two heavy Corsair Dreadnoughts and not much later on, a Cruiser.
Apparently another Legate-class Corsair Dreadnought was visible on radar but stayed out of my scanner ranged and acted in the background.
The Corsairs engaged us and of course our Capital asset...the RWK Bodensee was targeted.
A wave of CDs from the Bombers was interrupted due to a Cruiser cutting us from the Battlecruiser for a short time...
The main cause of not covering the Battlecruiser Bodensee was the running from the Corsair Ships often.

After using almost all of the Bomber's ammunition the Battlecruiser got destroyed, they cruised up on our Capital...
A Corsair Dreadnought followed it to hell as the Bomber continued firing till one of us got ripped apart by the Cruiser.
We shot the last Novas an Incapacitors and retreated.The Cruiser at the end was the only Enemy that stayed...the Dreadnought flew away
as it knew it had nothing left to do.

Right on that time an other Rheinland Military Capitol was at the Grid Coordinate,
but we didnt manage to get a visual with it as we were seperated and it contacted us at the start of Battle and entered it when we left.

Rheinwehr Ships :
Tirpitz [RM]RWK-Bodensee (destroyed)
Fafnir [RM]Heinkel-07 (minor damages) ---SOURCE OF REPORT
Fafnir [RM]Heinkel-30 (minor damages)
Waran Thunderhawk (destroyed)

Background Assets of both sides :
??? RNC-Attendorn
Legate CNS-Esperanza

Corsair Forces :
Legate CNS-Vlad (minor damages)
Legate Derfflinger (destroyed)
Praefect Paerfect.pun