Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Dog-Soldier - 05-18-2007

***Tranmission A1 Incoming***

***RM Command***

Call sign RM-Dog-Soldier reporting.

Sir

I confirm I was in Sigma 13 when those intelligence photo's were taken. I had heard of wrecked ships there with powerful weapons on board that could be put to better use in my fighter for the RM. It was a 'scan of opportunity' that was taken. My mistake has been not to put a high enough security label on the image and so draw attention to it from the IND who have somehow become aware of its existance. With respect Sir Intelligence led patrolling is important and we now know that one member of the IND does indeed use that dispicable drug cardamine to profiteer at the misery of others. I have no doubt most of the IND are respectable and trustworthy but I see this as a timely reminder that those in need of hard cash and fast will stoop very low to obtain the funds they want and we should not take for granted that friends and allies wont try and run a shipment through our 'RM' patrol paths every so often.

By way of restitution I have handed the weapons no longer in use on my ship to a new pilot (recruit) to the RM.

Having had the opportunity to explain myslef I will of course accept unquestioningly any punishment you see fit to impose upon me.

Callsign RM-Dog-Soldier signing off

***Transmission Ends***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-21-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Message to Rheinland Military
CommID: Meric Freelamen on board The Vineta

Well, had a bit of a Hessian problem at Bonn Station today. The Vineta made its first kill today as well.

A pilot named Auroa, pilot was showing as a Hessian, was flying a Hessian Cruiser, though his Identification showed as a Mercenary, I was tempted to let him go... Then I noticed the 13 Rheinland Pilots he had on board.

I engaged the target quickly... And he was destroyed with no problems at all.

The Rheinland Pilots were returned to the New Berlin hospital wing for medical attention that might of been needed.

All for now

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 05-21-2007

Comm. ID: Reinhardt

I have seen this man before, I attempted to engage him, but he disappeared. (OoC: Had to switch from Damon to Alzette, could not find him after.)

Should he return, be sure to give him a warm welcome... And by warm I, of course, mean liquid hot.

Good work, Captain Freelamen.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-22-2007

Run Messaging Program
Run Command "To"
Send to Rheinland Military
CommID: Meric Freelamen on board The Vineta

Pirate activity seems to be getting a little high lately in New Berlin...

I ran in to 2 of them today.

Started as [Unioner]-Vlad came in to range, and fired apon a Bounty Hunter destroyer named Ulaari. I engaged the target.

Vlad had bits of trouble getting my shields down, but I got his on every one of his passes.

After a short time, Vlad fled back to Sigma 13 has he took to much damage.

Next one was named Chien_Acadien flying a Corsair Gunboat... This one was found at Dortmund Station attacking Ulaari, I engaged the Gunboat and soon later destroyed it.

All for now.

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-23-2007

Run Messaging Programs
Run Command "To"
Message to Rheinland Military High Command
Run Command Carbon Copy
CC to Rheinland Military Pilots
CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Admirals, I wish to know our status with these "SPF" Boys... They have declared hostilities on our allies, The Sirus Federation. And have stolen one of our battleships in the process...

This was told to me by Admiral DBoy of Black Squadron as he was in the works of a new ship in New York at the time.

Unfortunetly, the visual proof was corrupt when I received the file. (My Screenshot button didn't work...)

Awaiting a reply

Freelamen out

End Message
Run Command "Send"
Message Sent
Terminate Program

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 05-23-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

As commander, I would suggest that we take a defensive action against these 'Special Forces' If they are terrorists like we think, they hopefully they will remain in brentonia, We should move several ships to the Omega Systems in case this begin to, 'escalate'

Axel Topf Signing Out!
Axel's Quote "May the chancellor guide us through the terror's of the Galaxy

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Hylden - 05-23-2007

Dear Rheinland friends,
I have been threatened with destruction near New Berlin Planet, by a SPF guy. I was no match for him, as he had a Rheinland Battleship. Please advise.

ooc: got a rheinland military tagged ship in the system. if you want to kill him, just say so. thx

Rheinland Military Message Dump - DBoy1612 - 05-23-2007

CommID: Captain Meric Freelamen

Thank you for the information, we will take it in to hand.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - TankTarget - 05-23-2007

Comm ID: Erik Lieder
To: RM

"With the arrival of these SPF fellows and their capital ships... am I permitted to arm a bomber?"

Erik out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 05-23-2007

Comm. ID: Reinhardt

I have received numerous reports on the SPF, nothing too conclusive. However, I believe that since they have stolen a Rheinland Battleship (How did they get that, I wonder...:dry:), and have been threatening and possibly attacking our allies and ships within and around Rheinland itself, I am being forced to act.

All [SPF] tagged forces are to be given one chance to leave Rheinland, if found. After that, your orders are to execute with extreme prejudice. We will make example of these people. You follow our laws in Rheinland!... Or you pay with your life.

Commander Lieder, you are under obligation to get a gunboat and have the choice to keep a Rheinland Fighter and or Bomber in your personal armada.

The Flagship Alzette is currently in orbit around planet New Berlin and the Rheinland Cruiser Blitzkrieg (a cruiser version of Admiral Krieg's flagship) is under contruction.

If possible, I would also like to see our most famous bomber pilot, Zerstoren, to return from retirement.