Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Stransott - 07-29-2007

---Incoming Message---
---Decrypting---

To: RM Fleetwide Message
Subject: Richard_Drake

---Start Message---

I encountered a person named Richard_Drake during my morning patrol route just ten minutes ago. I am writing this report to inform you all that this particular person would not stop and even respond to my request to do a cargo scan. He entered the tradelane to Dortmund, Where I followed him. Before he docked at Dortmund, still unresponsive to my hails, I was able to scan him for the briefest of moments and see that he was in a Taiidan Bomber. When he undocked 5 minutes later, I checked his info, and he was alligned with the Liberty Navy! And yet another few things about him, he is using Rheinland weapons and owns a Freelancer ID.

My update to the fleet.

-Von Wolfhausen out!

---End Message---

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-29-2007

Comm ID: Miles Cadre

Subject: RE: Drake

What was his level? Also, there is not much of a big deal here. He can fly a Bomber with Rheinland weps as long as ID AND RP are good.

However, He DID not respond, so he is in question for that.

We await the Higher Command's decision.

End

:crazy:Miles Cadre

Comm Terminated

This message brought to you by Necrotech, the only Death on Demand provider! "We kill the competition...literally."
^*Think of this as my random quote of the post:P*

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 07-29-2007

**IncomingTransmission**

If he did not respond, then you have full permisssion to kill him and place a fine of 2 mil on his head. IF they don't listen to you, tell them you have full authority in all of Rheinland space. Hopefully they will listen to you.

Axel Topf Out

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-30-2007

Comm: Miles Cadre

Lots of events happened yesterday and I did not get a chance to post them. So this may be a lengthy post.

Subject: KNF Invite

Earlier yesterday, the KNF announced that they were gonna have a fight in Honshu around the Chugoku jump hole. Their CO, Natosumo (I think that is his name, Correct it if I am wrong), invited me to participate. Since KNF had helped us before, and it seemed that they needed all the help they could get, Me and Dieter Schprokets (We were the only 2 on at the time) Made best possable speed to Honshu. Unfortunatley, Nova was expecting us and picked off Dieter immediately. I managed to scare off Rogue (It looked like he left engagement, but he was cruising at a angle and engine killed at a angle, so it may have either been lag or his ISP.), and almost blasted one, Mac. I think Dieter scored one as well. Our Wraths, however, sustained too much damage and we were forced to withdrawl, lest we wished to be stuck in Kusari space. The KNF thanked us for our support, even though it was small, and personally thanked each of us.

If I was not cleared to go, or if I made a bad decision, please let me know. I engaged with KNF only because I knew they helped us earlier, and I figured its time to repay the favor, neh?

End Message

Subject: Illusion

There is a pilot flying around who calls himself Illusion. He opened fire on me without warning. He was aligned with the Dragons. We blasted him and made short work of it. Request to fine/ KoS for attacking Rheinland officer without warning.

End Message

Subject: HF

We tracked HF in New Berlin, in which they jumped to Hamburg. When we got there, we saw they were hauling Artifacts. A more thorough scan showed that he was hauling pilots. OUR pilots. Admirals, commanders, and military pilots. We ordered them to drop the pilots and their contraband, and they refused. We chased them around Hamburg until they made it into Bering. Here, we continued to chase them, firing off at them when we could. They just kept runnin. Eventually, they got to Liberty space. We did not follow them there. Now, they have some of our pilots, and possibly some of our secrets. This crime wont go unpunished. Admiral Hiltraud has declared HF KoS (Please confirm this, Admiral. I dont want to quote ya without your permission.).

End message

Subject: SCRA

Dieter Zehn (Not to be confused with our Dieter;)), engaged Rheinland forces today. He blasted Dieter Schprokets almost immediately and blasted myself. Admiral Hiltraud and Erich were the only 2 left engaging the collation scum, when Erich dropped Dieter's shields and, with a million to one chances, blasted Dieter with an blast from his twin Nova Antimatter Cannons. Congrats to Erich, possibly our best Bomber pilot out there!

End Message

Comm Terminated

Time is an illusion. Lunch time doubly so. -Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Rheinland Military Message Dump - caylith - 07-30-2007

Messge to: ALL RM

Comm ID: Admiral Hiltraud

I Want all of you to familiarize yourselves with our diplomacy stances. And get it into your head that we have a ZERO tolerance policy for pirates. There is no fine for the Blood Dragon you mentioned, Cadre. He should be terminated with extreme prejudice all the time, every time! He is a pirate, he shall pay the consequences for stepping foot in our territory.

As to the fiasco with the HF. There will be no scanning and demanding of cargo. The next RM officer that lets scum like this pass unheeded will spend a month in the brig on the Westphalia and stripped of rank!! I don't care if they wanted to go peacefully for tomorrow they'd launch an attack on the fatherland and the blood of our people would be on your hands! If a vessel or faction is hostile, you show no mercy, you do not run and you fight to the death!

I'm sending out the diplomacy status info now:

Bs| | Allied
SF | Allied
The Angels | Neutral
IND | Neutral
KNF | Neutral
AW | Unfriendly
SCRA | Hostile
HF | Hostile
NovaPG | Hostile
Helghast | Hostile
Wraith | Hostile
Phantom | Hostile
TBH | Hostile

If you encounter any that are not on this list, check their ID since their colors (tag) could be used to trick us into complacency.

For piracy:
A Zero-Tolerance policy concerning pirates has been enacted. You will be shot on sight.

I will not allow the RM to go soft on the filth that try to come into Rheinland. This is your heads up and warning.

Hiltraud out-

----message ends----

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-30-2007

Comm: Miles Cadre

Subject: Diplomacy

This clears alot of confusion, now theres no reason for mistakes, eh? I'm uploading these to my Neural Net as we speak.

End Message

Subject: Leave of Absence

I have been contracted by a pilot to draw up some schematics for a new ship, and will be absent until those schematics are finished. (I will not be in game for a bit, and if I am, it will be for a brief amount of time. Epyon the Bored needed help texturing a ship so I helpin him.) If I am urgently needed, just send me a Personal Message, and I will come to assist asap.

The estimated time of my Absence will be no more than 5 days.

End Transmission

Comm Terminated

Doctor: Nurse, I'm going out for a bit...
Patient: But what about my leg?
Doctor: Well, you have 2, so use the other one until it wears out then come back and see me.

^Star Blazers, Season 2 (Episode 3, I beLIEve)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - bluntpencil2001 - 07-30-2007

To: RM
Comm. ID: Commander Jan Richthofen

Message Begins//

Thanks to the Admiral for backing my position on the zero-tolerance of terrorists and pirates.

Scum like the Hellfire Legion, who smuggle alien technology and possibly have a Nomad infestation must be destroyed if they enter Rheinland. We cannot afford to let the alien menace back into Rheinland... we've already lost many brave souls, as well as the respect of Sirius due to the Nomads.

However, I would suggest that demanding a scan from 'peaceful' terrorists and pirates is wise... this makes it easier to lure them into range of our guns. Dishonourable? Probably, but it's better than letting civilians end up on the receiving end of alien infiltrators. Honour matters little to the dead. I have used similar tricks and deceptions against pirates and smugglers to some success.

Richthofen out!

//Message ends

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Locke - 07-31-2007

Message to: RM Command
Comm ID: Lt. Erich Hartmann

It is with a great sense of suspicion that I make this report. I'm sure we've all seen the recent influx of members belonging to the so-called Rheinland Police faction known as [Rheinland]. At first I was happy to see another group with similar goals of protecting the homeland, however recent events have swayed my opinion and the opinions of some of the other men as well.
Of course I wouldn't waste your time complaining if I did not see a threat to our military, so I've included some evidence that our Buro der Marineintelligenz may draw their own conclusions from. The fact there there is now a [Rheinland] battleship was what spurred my suspicion.

[Image: screen39.jpg]
[Image: screen41.jpg]

Scannings of all [Rheinland] personel in the area (5 units) show that they have switched to using Rheinland Military ID's. I've been informed that their Commanding Officer is one known as Delta Leader. That is as much intel as I could gather.

Back to patrol,
Lt. Erich Hartmann out.

-End Transmission-

((ooc: This message was directed to RM Command. If you are not a ranking member, this message could not have been seen by you and you may not comment or reply. Doing so may incur serious penalties.))

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Jack Archer - 07-31-2007

Comm ID: Lt. Jack Archer
Reciving ID: Rhienland Command ~top seceret~
begigning full encryting process
Encrypted

Had a incident with [Rhienland] Tagged ships last night, Lt. Dieter Schproects, Lt. Erich hartmannn and myself moved to engage a Junker by the name "Waligig", I was flying my new Phantom as the Collector is the ship it is desgined to kill. I kept on that bugger's tail anf laid down heavy fire. but to my surprise [Rhienland] ships tried to shoot through me at the Junker! They dropped my hull to nearly a uater allowing for the Junker to get the kill. I read the Rhienlanders the Riot act, so to speak afterwards and seemed very arrogant, and ingornat to the fact that we are the Rhienland Military. I told them that they had one last chance, after that they will be KoS with us.

I am mad at these guys, give me the go and I'll reduce them to rubble.

Lt. Archer out

Terminating transmision

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 07-31-2007

Comm ID: Commander Miles Cadre

Subject: [Rheinland]

>>SECURE CHANNEL<<

As far as [Rheinland] goes, they need to be extremely careful. They have helped us in the past, but anymore they are becoming more Arrogant. They must realize that we are the ones who hold power in Rheinland, not them. If necissary, I will engage on site, given the command, of course.

As far as the Battleship goes, they have at least 2 now. Alius and this new guy has Battleboats. A sign to fear, yes, but not an actual threat to us. We can take em!

*You never saw this, this message does not exist. Only Rheinland Military officers with the proper Comm IDs are allowed to reply to this message. You saw nothing.*

>>Normal Channel<<

I'm still inactive for a bit, MS3D is being a pain in my arse. Anywho, call if ya need me. You know where to get ahold of me.

End Message

:wacko:Yuri Neova