Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 08-11-2007

RHEINLAND MILITARY PROCLAMATION
`Chancellor Reinhardt

Due to inter-house tensions all members of the Rheinland Military, when hiring a mercenary, are to inform said
mercenary that they are to remain outside Kusari space while under contract from the RM without
permission from the guardians of House Kusari, the Kusari Naval Forces. Failure to do so could result in their
permanent expulsion from House Kusari and denial of payment from the Rheinland Military or much, much
worse.

Failure to do so will result in punishment.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 08-11-2007

I will have to remember this as well, I have to be sure of this when I hire mercs/BH. Also, since I went afk suddenly, before I could finish the contract, I shouldve sent a PM to Eloim.

Anywho, Good advice, Commander Jan. My wrath is almost complete with its re-outfitting.

Leave the novas to the bombers, fighter should mount CDs.

(I know I'm not in my usual format, but I'm stretched on time...)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Equinox - 08-11-2007

Message To: All RM
Message From: Commander Of The RNC-Erzgebirge - Leon Ahren

I would just like to let my position be known, and to let you no the Erzgebirge will petrolling New Berlin and its nieghbouring systems ridding them of those pirates!, you have my word that i will not get in the way of any RM operations, but i will be there if the assistance is needed.

The RNC-Erzgebirge is ready to help the RM in anyway possable.

Thank you for your time,

-Leon Ahren

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Magik - 08-12-2007

Transmission to: RM
Comm ID: Lt. Karl Schwarzwald

I am requesting a 1 week leave of absence due to personal issues. (I have a very crazy work schedule this week and I'm not sure when i might be able to get on.)

Back to patrol,
Lt. Schwarzwald out.

-End Transmission-

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Zaknafein - 08-13-2007

Chancellor, where does Rheinland stand in the war between HF and SA?

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Virus - 08-13-2007

To put simply. We don't.

Beyond that, why does a member of the police have access to Rheinland Military comms channels?

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Qunitinius~Verginix - 08-13-2007

**IncomingTRansmission**

This is Captain Topf, reporting in. I came for active duty to find our members chasing a Corsair out of our terretory. I follwed but they managed to get away. Asisting me was Lt Rall, Grand Admiral DBoy of the BS, and Fighter Pilot Will of the SF. Later, I scanned many traders yet find nothing of interest.

And I think that if the police need to use our comm's for contacting you, Holy Esteemed Chancellor Rhinehardt, they should be able too. It would be their only way of getting orders from you, while you being the holy leader of all Rheinland.

That is all,
Axel topf Signing out.

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Razr - 08-13-2007

Comm ID: LT.Gunther Rall
Subject: Hopelessly confused corsairs

Begin transmission......

Today while on patrol things all seemed normal, smuggler here pirate there nothing new. Well I was on my way to sign off when two osiris class battleships and a corsair gunboat same on scanners. The unexpected Arrivals began shooting without warning, the names of these ships were Farenheit and silencer, the name of the gunboat sadly escapes me as I was dodging a hail of gunfire. Luckily admiral Dboy and the Kemosiri undocked from Planet New Berlin to see what was happening, he quickly tried to reason with the corsairs, but they refused to see it. The corsairs then pretended to repspect the cease fire, and resumed shooting me, so admiral Dboy crippled the gunboat and it ran off, the battleships also ran with their friend. Admiral Dboy didn't think the battle was over, turned out he was right they regrouped and came back for another strike, but this time we were ready as Lars Ascher had arrived on the scene in his rhienland bomber as well as SF bomber pilot Will. The gunboat must have wised up and let his companions do the work as he didn't show to the battle field, Lars was the first to charge the two battleships head on. After some intense combat Silencer was silenced by the Kemosiri and her turrets, as Farehiet succeeded in getting away, I'm sure these guys have learned their lesson about messing with the rhienland military, but I suggest a fine as they did cause the Kemosiri to dock for minor repairs. Thankfully I didn't suffer much damdge either, and we suffered no losses. Now that I've been shot at by more guns than I've ever seen in my life, I am in need of a drink so...

This is Gunther Ral signing off...

end transmission................

Rheinland Military Message Dump - yurineova - 08-14-2007

(*Clears throat* I know this is a little late, but I had lots to do yesterday.)

Comm: Miles Cadre
Authorization: Commander
Passcode: ******
Passcode accepted.

Subject: GMG
Yesterday, GMG has overstepped its bounds in entering rheinland space. The Kusari Destroyer, Dark-Horizon, entered New Berlin and proceeded to the planet, when I ordered him to leave. Unexpectingly, he openfired upon my fighter and blasted it. The vineta and Gunther showed up right as this was done, and blasted the Destroyer with ease. He was babbling about revenge for one of us going into Sig 13. After I was tractored by Gunther and brought safely to New Berlin, I got aboard the Aurora for patrols, when all the sudden (btw, this was about 30 min later), GMG showed his face AGAIN. I engaged, and shortly the Kemosiri with Admiral Dboy at the helm showed up and fried him. He attempted to run when he saw the massive battleship, but was too late, as I CDed him to meet his fate. Unfortunately, since I have a bad habit of leaving the pilots to rot in space, I didnt treactor the GMG's escape pod... Heres my usual battle analysis;

first encounter with GMG; Location, planet New Berlin, New Berlin.
Shot down pilots:
Rheinland lost one ship, a Wrath Hvy fighter.
GMG Lost a destroyer.
BIG + for rheinland

Who won the actual engagement?
Rheinland claimed victory here, so another BIG + for Rheinland

Damaged $$$;
GMG Lost about 70-80 mil worht in a Kusari Destroyer. We only lost 2 mil in a fighter. GIANT + for Rheinland.

Overall, Total Victory for Rheinland Military.

Second Encounter with GMG
Shot Down pilots;
Neither Bs nor RM lost any pilots in the engagement.
GMG Lost ANOTHER destroyer.

UBER + for RM!!!!

Who won?
RM and Bs fried him. Just fried him. 3 second kinda battle.

UBER + for RM!!!!

Damage $$$;
RM nor Bs had casualtie, and the Aurora only took scratches. I'l be nice and say 100K for repairs and restock in ammo.
GMG Lost another Destroyer, so thats another 70-80 mil.

UBER + for RM!!!!

Overall, UBER Victory for RM!!!!

I now have to ask this, and I might be out of place asking this, but WHO ENTERED SIGMA 13 WITHIN THE LAST 2 WEEKS? We may now be re-sparking the 80 year war. GMG is starting to violate the treaty by attacking RM forces outright. Accepting bounties to kill off RM, and soon, it will escalate to full out war, which Rheinland cannot support. We need to make sure that another 80 year war doesnt spark, lest we want a repeat of history.

End Message

Comm Terminated

:crazy:Miles Cadre

It may take 1000 deeds to earn one's trust, but it only takes one, to lose it forever. - Luc McCloud

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kane - 08-14-2007

Transmission to: All RM Officers
Comm ID: Fleet Admiral Krieg
Encryption: N/A

Allow me to make this perfectly clear; If I hear that any one of -my- officers has broken Rheinland's word and entered Sigma-13 without permission, I will bust them down to Ensign myself, and you will be spending the rest of your days cleaning my battleship, inside and out, with a toothbrush!

As for the GMG, they have stepped out of line this time. I will see to it that a close eye is kept on their movements. If they continue to attack, we shall have no choice but to respond. And this time, we'll do it right. You can count on that.

Dismissed!

Message ends: