Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Message Dump (/showthread.php?tid=1429)

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Kubotan - 03-07-2009

Incoming transmission...
Establishing Receiver... Rheinland Military High Command
Establishing Identification... Gefreiter Johann Wagner
Establishing Subject... Patrol Report 01 | 03-07-817A.S.

Guten Tag, this is Gefreiter Johann Wagner.

Today I conducted a regular search patrol through the New Berlin system trying to spot any sign of illegal activities or the presence of hostiles. Once I finished my circle-route around the whole system checking that the four key points were secured, I spotted a Red Hessian flying very close to the New Berlin planet. Brave but foolish, I immediately set forth a ultimatum to depart at once or be destroyed. As expected the said pilot ignored my warning and decided to engage me. During the battle I received the assistance of another Rheinland Military Pilot named Andrey Von Manstein. Our two Wraths would prove to be a tough challenge for the enemy as our combined firepower destroyed his vessel piece by piece. In the end nothing was left of the Red Hessian.

Camerashots recorded during the battle:

Target being spotted

Target being scanned

Target being destroyed

After this little skirmish was finished. I headed straight to an engineer at Battleship Strausberg in order to change my transponder-callsign to "Ge" instead of "Fl" so it would match my current rank.

Signed - Gefreiter Johann Wagner

Destablishing transmission...
Transmission terminated...

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sassafras - 03-23-2009

Comm ID: Sergeant Friedrich Pippart

PATROL REPORT

Guten abend mein herren.

While on a routine patrol in Stuttgart, Frankfurt defense systems notified me that LWB|Lorette.Serilda had been detected in the system. I performed an extensive search of both Stuttgart and Dresden but there was no sign of the ship. I then returned to my normal patrol in Stuttgart.

Several traders passing through Stuttgart from Bretonia reported that three to four Wilde ships had attacked Cambridge. Fearing the worst I notified Kriegsmarine Central Command of the possible Wilde incursion. Myself along with the Rheinland cruiser "Weser" maintained defensive positions in Stuttgart. Thankfully the Wilde were never detected in Rheinland during my patrol.

Overall it was a quiet evening and I finished my shift without difficulty. I then returned to the Iron Cross bar on New Berlin for my nightly snifter of fig vodka and the careful ministrations of Hanna the bartender.

Yours in service.

Sergeant Pippart

END REPORT

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Sassafras - 03-27-2009

Comm ID: Sergeant Friedrich Pippart

INCIDENT FLASH REPORT

While on patrol in New Berlin, long range sensors detected LWB|Ravage.Tukson close to Bonn Station. While enroute to Bonn, I was engaged in the tradelane by said farmer between Brandenburg and Bonn Station. The battle progressed for about 30 minutes when Herr Ravage was joined by LWB|Helmut.Pajo. With two against me, I decided to put away my bottle of fig vodka I had been sipping to ease my nerves and focus on the task at hand.

The gun play progressed for another 15 minutes or so with my aim on the razor steadily improving when I was assisted by Wenzel.Kreuzchen in another Wraith. The LWB ships seemed to have a change of heart and so they retired to their base. I salute the valor of both LWB pilots as we crossed swords.

I thank Wenzel.Kreuzchen for his help.

Mission results as follows:

LWB|Ravage.Tukson escaped
LWB|Helmut.Pajo escaped

I returned safely to the Kriegsmarine base to make minor ship repairs.

END REPORT

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Drifter84 - 03-28-2009

CommID : Hauptgefreiter Karl Stahlmann

Launched from the Regensburg in Munich to return my bomber to New Berlin , all quiet on that trip . At NB , I parked my snub in the bomber hangar and hopped a military shuttle back to Regensburg to collect my Wraith .

Feldwebel Drache was leading a patrol of Stuttgart , I headed to Hamburg to monitor traffic from Bering . Nothing to report on that one .

We received a call from RNC Aegis reference hostile activity in New Berlin . We collapsed inwards to New berlin and swept the system , to no avail . The LWB appleheads were content to hide and broadcast flagrant slander and lies ! This continued for some time , they then went quiet . I broadcast a few choice comments over system comms which seemed to provoke a response and we were able to track them .

We engaged at the Feldwebels order , there were already other Rheinland fighters engaging them when we arrived : Karl Wolfenburg,Ernst Gutenberg,[+=]Adolph Heim. Our battle group consisted of myself , Otto Weddigen and the Feldwebel ( there was another with us , non RM , I will say no more about that ).

Targets sighted :
RHA Stuka
Gugnir
LWB Wesley Richter
LWB Franz Mehler
LWB Ravage Tukson

After suffering a few losses , we reduced the foe to only LWB Richter and Mehler . At this point I withdrew to 2 klicks out , leaving the 3 aforementioned pilots ( non RM , see above ) and Herr Weddigen to deal with the hayseeds .

Only when Otto had to withdraw and one of them was destroyed , did I engage in support . Two of them fell leaving myself and another military pilot against the two LWBs . After some time , my ammunition and repair systems depleted , I was forced to eject , luckily only suffering minor burns and a bruise or two .... or three.....or four , five , six .....a lot of bruises ( the acceleration on the eject pod is .......quite robust ) .

Battle footage from my deceased Wraiths cameras :

[Image: Freelancer-2009-03-28-16-33-08-75.bmp-1404656.jpg][Image: Freelancer-2009-03-28-16-37-59-62.bmp-1404657.jpg][Image: Freelancer-2009-03-28-16-49-58-31.bmp-1404658.jpg]

We are steel , for the Kanzler , For Rheinland !

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Malexa - 03-30-2009

TO: Rheinland Military High Command
SUBJECT: Patrol Report 36 03-30-817A.S.

PATROL LOG 36/03-30-817

INCIDENT 1:

Ships : 1x 90-ARKM-N45 "Wrath"
Pilot in Charge: Major Malexa Malte

Major Malte encountered a DSE Firefly transport called Sabin_Galantia, at the Suttgart Jumptgae inside the New Berlin system.
She inspected the libertonian ship as High Command ordered.
Scans of the ship revealed a huge load of Boron. DSE is only authorized to move Gate- and Lane-parts inside Rheinland space.

ID verification of the Ship and Cargo:
[Image: th_DSE1.jpg][Image: th_DSEScan.jpg]
Major Malte hailed the ship and ordered the Captain to stop and drop the load of Boron. Also she ordered him to head back to liberty space.

In all of a sudden the Firefly opened fire and tried to escape via their cruise engines. Major Malte launched a CD and managed to keep the ship at normal speed.
Returning the fire in her Wrath was not easy, since the Firefly had a strong shield and hull, but she managed to drain the batteries and bots slowly.
The firefly captain headed towards Planet Stuttgart and Major Malte called the Battleship Karlsruhe for a heavy barrage.
When the Captain of the DSE realized that he was looking into a few mortar rounds, he ceased fire and landed on Planet Stuttgart.

Blackbox-Voicerecord-001:
[Image: th_DSEGroundStuttgart.jpg]
[Image: th_DSEPrison.jpg]
The local policeunits managed to ground the ship and arrested the crew.

INCIDENT 2:

After moving back from Stuttgart system, Major Malte found herself in a disrupted lane from Bonn to Brandenburg Station.
She was surprised to find a RHA Pilot there.
The Pilot was no less than Johannes Farb, a well known enemy of Rheinland.

ID verification of the Hessian:
[Image: th_JohannesFarbID.jpg]
Soon after sharing a few words, the Hessian tried to escape the mighty Rheinland Hand, that tried to imprison him. His choice was to fight.
Major Malte had a hard time to keep the Wrath together, but she was also able to make pressure and inflict some damage.

A few minutes of fighting passed, when both ships clashed into each other
and both pilots released a mine at the same time. Both ships had their shields down at this moment.
Major Malte was lucky and her Shields snapped back in right in time.
Her own mine downed the shields again and the Hessian mine inflicted heavy damage to her Wrath.

After recovering from the stun, she found herself in a debriesfield.
Still sitting in her Wrath, she made the conclusion that Johannes Farbs Odin, must have suffered heavy damage due to both mines.

Guncamview of the floating debries:
[Image: JohannesFarbdown.jpg]
Major Malte returned to Oder shipyard, to aquire a new Wrath for resuming her Patrol.
Her fighter is still at Oder for maintenance, due to the heavy fight.

INCIDENT 3:

Major Malte left the Jumpgate from Berlin to Dresden, when she encountered a Pirate bomber right in front of her. Callsign Jarek_70

Data of the Pirate ship:
[Image: th_JarekID.jpg]
The Bomber lighted up the Cruise engines and made a run into a nearby cloud.
Major Malte picked up his trail and followed him into the cloud, thinking of the possibility, that this Pirate could lead her to the well hidden base, somewhere in the Dresden system.

Blackbox-Voicerecord-002:
[Image: th_JarekFollow1.jpg]
[Image: th_JarekFollow2.jpg]

Suddenly the Pirate stopped and turned his ship around, opening fire at the Major.
She evaded the first shots, but got hit due to the surprisemoment.
After recovering her breath, she clipped her Wrath at the six of the enemy and managed to shoot out the bolts of the bomber.

Sitting in a Wrath, with superiour space manuverability, it was easy to outmanuver the ship.
The holes in the hull led to a fatal decompression inside the bomber.

Guncamview of the final seconds of the fight:
[Image: JarekDown.jpg]
After damaging the third Wrath today, Major Malte decided to return back to Base and face the pending paperwork.

END OF PATROL LOG

Signed
Major Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Message Dump - Malexa - 03-31-2009

PATROL LOG 36/03-30-817- Extension

INCIDENT 4:

Major Malte was called for an emergency-launch from planet Berlin, due to a spotted Wilde inside the System.
The Wilde was in a Wrath and the Military units had a hard time to locate it, in the middle of the Rheinwehr ships. The Wilde blended in perfectly.

After some time, Major Malte managed to locate the Wilde

Scan of the Wrath:.
[Image: th_KyleMeierID.jpg]
[Image: th_KyleNomad.jpg]
After his cover was blown off, he decided to attack.
Major Malte returned the fire and managed to shoot down the Wrath.
The training exercises did a good job. She was able to to shoot down the Wrath in no time. Knowing where the weakspots are, is a big advantage.

Guncamview of the exploding Wilde:
[Image: KyleMeyerDown.jpg]
Suddenly Major Malte spotted another Wilde joining the fight, right after Meyer blew up.
The second Wilde seeked revenge for his fellow, but also got shot down by the Major.

Guncamview of the second Wrath and blowing up after a fight:
[Image: th_HansWestermannID.jpg]
[Image: th_hansPain.jpg]
[Image: HansDown.jpg]
After this fight, Major Malte returned to Oder, to aquire repairs and fuel.

INCIDENT 5:

Ships : 2x 90-ARKM-N45 "Wrath"
Wingman 1: Oberfeldwebel Karl Westerman

Oberfeldwebel Westerman managed to corner a Bundschuh ship, near the place where the Sigma 13 jumphole had collapsed. The pilot was Roman Gruber.

Scan of the Bundschuh ship:
[Image: th_RomanGruberID.jpg]
Major Malte tried to convince the Bundschuh to surrender, but he refused to accept this offer and charged his weapons.
The Major ordered Herr Westerman to attack Roman Gruber alone, but it was a mistake to sent him in against 2 missiles.
The Bundschuh landed a critical salvo on Westermans Wrath and blew it into pieces.

Guncamview of Major Malte, filming the explosion of Oberfeldwebel Westerman:
[Image: WestermanDownGruber.jpg]
Major Malte was so upset, that she had only one goal left. Shoot down this Bundschuh.

Blackbox-Voicerecord-001:
[Image: th_Grubermyself.jpg]
She jousted towards the Bundschuh with her guns blazing and after a few passes, he got nervous.
Launching his missiles gave Major Malte the opportunity to blow them up.
It was only a matter of seconds, when the shrapnels of the Missiles pierced the Bundschuhs hull. A few additional gunhits, finished him off.

2 Missiles exploding right infront of the Bundschuh:
[Image: GruberdownUnionershowup.jpg]
Suddenly Major Malte found herself cornered by 2 Unioner ships.

Scannerdata of her surrounding:
[Image: th_Unionerfighter.jpg][Image: th_UnionerBomber.jpg]
One fighter and one bomber aimed at her ship.

Suddenly the RNC-Raptor showed up and distracted the Unioner bomber, leaving only the fighter behind.
After a few seconds a third Unioner showed up.
He was also piloting a Bomber and targeting the RNC-Raptor.

Scannerdata of the third ship:
[Image: th_HanzKleenerjoin.jpg]

RNC-Raptor left the scene with the 2 Bombers and Major Malte had to face the fighter. His name was Dieter Lutz.
A verry long and enduring combat broke loose.
Lutz and Malte used everything they had, the place was swarming with missiles, cruise disruptors and mines.
During the fight, the 2 bombers driftet off with RNC-Raptor and soon went out of scannerrange.
Major Malte and Dieter Lutz fought to the limit of their ships.
Both pilots used all Bots and Bats and ended up with nothing left.

The Major managed to save 15 missiles from the past fights and tried to force the unioner to spent his last cruise disruptors.
Gaining an advantage, she managed to hit 2 Missiles at the hull, so that both ships ended up with 1/3 of their hull left.
After a few minutes of only gunfire, Major Malte was able to land a critical hit at the Unioner fighter "Arbeiter".

Flickering guncamview of Dieter Lutz, getting hit by gunfire and finaly blowing up:
[Image: DieterLutzdown.jpg]
Major Maltes Wrath was heavily damaged and the repaircosts exceeded 1 Million credits.
The remaining Unioners observed the fight and were amazed, that she managed to survive Dieter Lutz.
He must be a verry dreaded pilot, because the remaining Pilots, released Major Malte and guaranteed her a save passage back to Berlin.

His pod got tracktored in by his remaining friends.

END OF PATROL LOG

Signed
Major Malexa Malte

Rheinland Military Message Dump - pipboy - 04-01-2009

Patrol Report
Comm ID: Lt. Wilhelm Von Engel

Myself and a Military pilot named Zerstoren had a run in with a slaver today. Zerstoren encountered a Collossus going by the ID SOLiDWiNG carrying a substantial amount of slaves. When the slaver was questioned about his business in Rheinland he proceeded to both bribe and threaten all of us involved. Fw. Guntram was doing missions out of the Westfallen as well although she was ill equipped to be of assistance. After his repeated threats and bribe attempts I ordered his arrest.

Here is the initial scan of his cargo that caught our attention to begin with:
[Image: screen43.jpg]

When he realized we were not going to be persuaded to ignore his threats and bribes he then tried to use the rule of law against us by stating we had no legal right to stop him for smuggling. While that may be the case I went ahead and ordered his arrest for bribing and threatening a Rheinland official. He then tried to flee and we opened fire.

As we had no heavy ordinance to make a quick finish he was able to get to the Westfallen and somehow dock with the ship. I am still baffled as to how he pulled that off, he must have been able to bribe someone on board to let him in.

End of Report.
Signed:

Wilhelm Von Engel

Rheinland Military Message Dump - GodsFavorite - 04-01-2009

To: RMHC
Report Filed By: Fl. Sven Wolf

Sirs, after completing training maneuvers I patrolled from Munich to New Berlin, where I joined up with several RM officers in repelling a few discontent farmer traitors to the fatherland. I stayed out of combat as my weapons had not been certified by the technicians.

I then did more advanced training maneuvers with Lt. Wilhelm von Engel and Fw. Katharina Guntram. Unfortunately my Wraith experienced engine failure halfway through and I was forced to dock with Battleship Altenburg.

I am there now composing this report, waiting for my ship to be fixed.

Fl. Sven Wolf

End Neural Net Flash Report

Rheinland Military Message Dump - mjolnir - 04-09-2009

*** INCOMING MESSAGE ***
Sender: Captain Walter Krupinski on board the Tyr
Destination: Rheinland Military Command Offices
Subject: Wilde Threat neutralized

*** MESSAGE BEGINS ***

Launching to horrifying reports of and unknown cruiser hitting civilians and our patrols in New Berlin the Tyr came to Essen. A Rheinland cruiser with Wilde identification codes was fighting an unarmored Rheinland Gunboat there.

The Tyr seems to have arrived right in time and with Botzler's help managed to destroy the cruiser rather fast

Scan of the ship:
[Image: wld1.jpg]
Destruction of the ship:
[Image: wld2.jpg]

The Wilde commander survived the explosion and was carefully tractored in and placed into a special holding cell on board Tyr. After that we proceeded to our research station in -censored-. There the commander was transferred to a special section for interrogation and further research. The Tyr docked and weapon impacts on its hull are to be analyzed to find the best counter for allied weaponry.

Declassified picture of the station:
[Image: wld4.jpg]

EDIT: After some first interrogation the life-signs of the wilde pilot somehow dropped and he died. The scientists were unable to determine the cause of death. Neither were we able to find out what exactly was the wilde's rank and position on board the ship.

Fur Chancellor!

*** MESSAGE ENDS ***

Rheinland Military Message Dump - pipboy - 04-24-2009

Patrol Report
Comm ID: Lt. Wilhelm Von Engel

Undocked from planet New Berlin this morning to find a Hessian bomber sitting 8 clicks out from the planet itself. I sent out general alert warning civilian shipping and ordered the Hessian to cut engines and turn himself over to the authorities.

Thankfully he disagreed and I was able to engage him. After a short fight in which both parties took a great amount of damage I was able to destroy his vessel.

[Image: screen88.jpg]

I am currently docked on Brandenburg Border Station and my ship is under repair. I am told the damage was mostly superficial and I should be back under way in a few hours.

End of Report.
Signed:

Wilhelm Von Engel