Discovery Gaming Community
To: Order; From: BAF - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Order; From: BAF (/showthread.php?tid=142907)

To: Order; From: BAF - Thunderer - 09-06-2016

[Image: cqoK5DR.png]

Message Class: Textual
Encryption: Medium
Priority: High
To: Order HC

Representative of the Order,

We have detected some of your capital ships in our space. The usual procedure would be immediate elimination, but I remember your help in Newcastle. What is the purpose of such a large military buildup?

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: To: Order; From: BAF - Omicron - 09-06-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

To Admiral George R. Hall from The Order Black Fleet.

Well first allow me to express my surprise given what we are hearing right now. It is increasingly rare to even get a mention of aid provided in either recent or long gone past. I suppose you are right, by the viewpoint of the Bretonian Armed Forces however we adhere to policy of not making life any harder to those individuals who opt to let us be.

The rumored build up is real and is our answer to another alien related episode outside borders of your colony much like what we suspected Newcastle incident to be. I can assure you that there are no assets of The Black Fleet currently deployed to Bretonian core worlds and we have no intentions of taking advantage of current strategic situation of yours. Of course I cannot disclose information concerning fleet composition and its precise deployment for security reasons, neither any sensitive details about missions undertaken by agents of The Overwatch until the immediate threat is over.

We each have our own war to fight, Admiral. You're defending your nation's right to existence and I am tasked with prioritizing and sanitation of threats to humanity as a whole. I can answer queries as long they do not refer to intelligence classified for a good reason. I have no intentions staying here longer than it is absolutely neccesary and the only request I have to your people is to let us in should our common enemies enter Bretonia in force.

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro

RE: To: Order; From: BAF - Thunderer - 09-06-2016

To: Grand Admiral Michal Golanski

Admiral,

Our ships have the order to fire upon your ships if those are spotted within our space, in case that no Nomad or infected forces are detected. This will remain in effect unchanged, unless you can share us more concrete information on this new alien-related episode.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: To: Order; From: BAF - Omicron - 09-06-2016

[Image: KAQ2z4i.png?1]
Comm ID: The Order Overwatch

Continuing from the point you made Admiral, I may have misformulated my words. The Nomad related threat we are currently preparing to tackle is not located within borders of Bretonia - either preliminary claimed by the Crown or factually settled and controlled by government forces. Thus we do not require any sort of... permission to operate capital assets in Bretonia right now and we do not intend to allow this mess to spill over to say, Manchester.

If The Overwatch and Ministry of Defense can settle on a... smaller scale and more permanent agreement to operate unhindered our logistical assets and smaller vessels up to a gunboat class in Bretonia while upkeeping procedure of holding entire affair under the rug... we might strike a deal in which I will consider what aid may be provided to help say: Leeds last a little longer. I will however require full and unconditional obedience to this directive should it be agreed on.

I know the full extend of what your enemies are capable of, as well I keep a keen eye on troubles that plague many worlds just outside your borders. We may not share much, however in event of conflict we both will be expending ressources needlessly. Wouldn't you agree, Admiral?

Grand Admiral Michal Golanski
Black Fleet, 1st Battlegroup "Wargods"
O.C.V. Fedayeen

Desperta Ferro

RE: To: Order; From: BAF - Thunderer - 09-06-2016

Admiral,

Unless the Nomad threat is within or at Bretonian borders, or unless your party is willing to actively fight against the Gauls, I am sorry to admit that there can be no cooperation. Disregard at best, for as long as our laws are followed.

PS: By the way, I have almost missed it. If the Nomad threat is not close to Bretonia, as you say, for what reason were your ships then? And what about the alien-related episode you mentioned? Perhaps you would like to change your statements?

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies

RE: To: Order; From: BAF - Thunderer - 09-08-2016

Admiral,

We found one of your majestic Osiris-class in Cortez today. She was labeled as the Amenhotep. There were no Nomads around. I, in command of the Sovereign, and Lieutenant Fire, flying a Templar, chased the ship to Magellan, and through it to California. There were multiple engagements along the path. The Amenhotep was so heavily damaged that they barely escaped in one piece, when they used a trade lane to their advantage after they had jumped to California. The Sovereign was perfectly undamaged, save the cup of tea I accidentally knocked over my command table. That was quite a waste. I can only guess what has happened to the limping Amenhotep in Liberty.
I believe it is very obvious that it does not suit either of us when your capital ships enter the space I am supposed to defend. Please do not let it happen again.

Sir George R. Hall
Admiral
Bretonian Armed Forces

Open for Replies