Discovery Gaming Community
Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" (/showthread.php?tid=143006)

Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Operator - 09-08-2016

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

[Image: mIfiW4c.png]

Neural Net ID: "Laguna"

Signal strength: Maximum

Encryption: Aegis A4870 - Absolute encryption level.

Topic: The Shrine

Cultist Marie,

Once again, I welcome you in the Church of Sirius. Sorry for not visiting you anytime soon, had some... Business to be done. Anyway.

How have you been? Did you found interesting at the Shrine?

TRANSMISSION RELAY CLOSED

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Foxglove - 09-08-2016

8ème de Septembre, 738 A.G.S.
Border Worlds, Omega-49, Planet Gran Canaria
15:18 SMT

[Image: bTRYn06.png]

Sender ID: Geneviève Marie Mercier
Addressee: Laguna
Topic: (none)

It was less harrowing than I expected,

The Shrine itself proved to be less intimidating on the inside than it was on the outside. I must admit I didn't stay that long, as the people there were rather... eerie in places, but I can assure you that I've 'ad quite some adventures already, especially with our dearest amis in Coronado. Y'know, I can't just lay down old 'abits, as people could find that rather odd, so I decided to step it up a notch. I'll attach a copy of the communiqué between me and those people, just for your amusement.

Shall I return to the Shrine, William?

</transmission terminated>

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Operator - 09-08-2016

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

Neural Net ID: "Laguna"

Topic: Crayterians

Cultist Marie,

I'm glad that you're quite well. And Crayterians... Indeed, something is quite wrong within their High Command. Sudden dissappearance of data, The Order Fleet in Coronado. Seems like to be a lot of conspiracy there. If you could figure out what exactly is happening - it would be more than great.

As for now, you're free to act as you please. If your actions don't endanger the Light and the Spirits, of course.

Laguna out.

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Operator - 10-23-2016

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

Neural Net ID: UNAVAILABLE

Signal strength: Extremely low

Encryption:UNAVAILABLE

Topic: UNAVAILABLE

Ma...ie,

I tr-r-ried to ...ontact you for four weeks. If you re...ive this me-me-message, then my trick with our old communica-a-ation link worked. It appears I've found s-s-somethiming... Looks like the other end of Dys-s-..on sphere.

Seems like they-ey-ey tried to contru-u-...ct an outpost here. To regroup and redevelop the Mindsha-a-are... There is al-l-lso an ina-a-active gate, a such atte...pt to return was obvious. But accordi... to three dead Guardians, they faile-e-e...

I w...l try to find my way back to the Ch...rch, but it will take more tha... u-u-usual. I've found an artifact, which, with app...pritate impulses can resonanse and be a good repla-a-acement for engine ignitors. Something what Threewinds was talking abou....

If you're able to, plea-ea-ease reply to this comm as soon as you ca-a-an. It woulld be good to know what ha-ha-haappened in Sirius for the last two mo-o-onths.

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Foxglove - 10-31-2016

[Image: HHLpytK.png]

COMM-ID: Geneviève Marie Mercier
TARGET-ID: William Gaster

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

Ah, I was wondering where you went, Will. I was worried for a while; are you alright? There is not really much to be worried about. The Church is thriving just as it did a few months back. I have to admit that I don't have the slightest idea of what you're talking about, which is assuming that I'm understanding your message correctly. Maybe try sending a simple text?

I can't really say if there is anything I could be of service with. If so, you need to be more specific. You know full well that I'm not versed in eldritch technology, Will.

Marie

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Operator - 01-19-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

Neural Net ID: William "Laguna" Gaster

Topic: Kusari

Marie,

There is something I could use your hand in. But firstly, I want to know the National Council's and your personal relations and intentions towards the Kusari Republic. Please, answer as soon as possible.

- Will

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Foxglove - 01-19-2017

Name: Geneviève Marie Mercier
Designation: Cultist

Hello William. It is nice to hear from you, too.

In regards to your request, you do have me curious. Still, if it involves something that requires diplomatic engagement with the Kusarians, I am afraid you are addressing the wrong person. My position does not allow me to overstep the bounds of what is considered an acceptable risk to my own person, and collaborating with the Kusarians is, at the very least, high treason. Still, if your request requires something along the lines of inordinate exsanguination of those people, then please, continue.

</disconnecting from neural net>

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Operator - 01-19-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

A pleasure to hear something from you aswell.

The reason why I do ask about the diplomatic stance between National Council and Kusari Republic is that I'm planning something that they won't quite like. It's not likely the diplomatic engagement, but rather about the technology.

I think that you managed to witness The Lightseeker, or at least to hear some reports about it. It was a defected Kusari Battlecruiser... Not something that Kusari Republic really liked, but they were quite sceptic about it and mostly ignored it.

And, as you may noticed, the dark times are comming. The Order is gaining more and more power, and if it continues so, their plaque will be spread across the entire Sirius sector. We need something that can help us to prevent their spread, and in the same time, to retrieve something that doesn't belongs to them - the Proteus Tome. Even with it's weak design, The Lightseeker was dealing with Order Battleships without any issues. And now it's time to reconstruct it.

It's really a blessing that we have an access to Altair. It is indeed full of secrets, but I managed to find the blueprints of Lightseeker's final stage. There were also the schematics of Tundra, hybrid weaponry and something that looks like an analogy of Manticore - the Beam Weaponry used by the Cult of Technology. I guess it's time to bring back something that was lost for almost a half of the year. It will be a long proccess and we need a lot of help.

That's why I'm adressing you, Marie. Because we need your and National Council's help. We don't need the place where we can reconstruct The Lightseeker. We need somebody that can give us something to reconstruct it. All I can say, The Lightseeker Mk 2 will be barely an analogy of the previous one. But, if Kusari will somehow realise that our project was made from scratch, using their blueprints, you may have troubles out there. I'm currently working on the new design at Altair, using local Databanks and some new ideas. Think about that.

- Will

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Foxglove - 01-23-2017

Name: Geneviève Marie Mercier
Designation: Cultist

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't have the slightest idea what you're talking about. You want to piss off the Kusarians? Be my guest; it's not like they got any usefulness besides as workforce. You have a knack for not wording what you want concisely. Do you mean that you need a shipyard for that project or whatever it is?

</disconnecting from neural net>

RE: Encrypted transmission to "Marie" || From: "Laguna" - Operator - 01-23-2017

TRANSMISSION RELAY OPEN

In short, if they somehow will realise that you help us in reconstruction of a ship, which was based on a blueprints of a stolen high-secured technology, you may have some problems with them.

And no, I don't ask for a shipyard. I need somebody who can supply us with required materials and I believe that National Council has plenty of connections with those who can do so, am I right?

- Will