Discovery Gaming Community
To: The National Council deputies || From: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The National Council deputies || From: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=143058)

To: The National Council deputies || From: Enma Loyola - Shiki - 09-09-2016

[Image: yAel4YT.png]

Dear Council deputies, I wish you a good day.

I want to inform you that annual inspection of Fleet ships ascertained that MNS Arclight is currently out of technical condition. Accroding to summary report, weapons and life support systems on the ship are hopelessly outdated. Of course, this ship is fully capable to perform the combat duty, it was even shown by the recent battle with Corsairs. As you all know that Maltese technical standarts are the most strict in Sirius and it's a matter of necessity.

Sadly most of our shipyards are currently overloaded and modernization of Arclight will be rather a long-term perspective. From today, MNS Arclight is transfered to the strategic reserve and will be used only in a critical for our defense situations. I will remind you that MNS Arlight is one of our oldest capitalships and according to the report of the last comission, in September 823 MNS Acright will be moved on modernization.

You also need to be prepared to the great waste of resources, because too many systems are to be building anew. Yet, I see this whole situation as concerning and I'm thinking of the alternative ways to bring ship back in the ranks. I request the authority to search for alternative solutions to this problem and it's implementation in the case if it's will be acceptable.

- Security Advisor, Enma Loyola.

RE: To: The National Council deputies || From: Enma Loyola - Petitioner - 09-11-2016

[Image: elaria_NC_tbar_1.png]

Good day, Enma. Naturally, the Council is concerned about the Arclight, as one of the few capital-class vessels we have secured. As the loyalty of her crew is without question, the maintenance of the Arclight is a top priority. I've had Captain Lovera forward me the reports, and you're correct about the costs of refitting her with more modern equipment. It goes without saying that any plans will have to be run through the chamber before being enacted, but, yes, you have my personal authorization to explore all possible avenues to see this project to successful completion. The Contari family will assist you to whatever extent is required; I would also advise you to speak with Colonel Lombardi and some representatives of Atlantis Manufacturing. Beyond that, I wish you good luck. Don't let the Nation down.

RE: To: The National Council deputies || From: Enma Loyola - Geoffacake - 09-11-2016

[Image: B96g0J6.png]

To: Enma Loyola.
Subject: Possible restoration.

I see that this ship is in need of modernization, and with that I also see that if you might be in requirements for resources and materials, within the near future I hope that this ship will be back upon its defense fleet or if it has to be, scrapped down for resources. But like you say, hoping that this ship is brought back unto standard will be a great addition to the main fleet. What I'd suggest is have a maintenance team overlook parts required and I'll see that our convoys might be able to aquire some components.

Atlantis logistics are available if need be, but until we've cleared out logistic dry-docks for the next wave of transports, the construction will need to hold. Our current state of supplies to modernize such a thing is currently not possible immediately until you send us what the ship requires, but within a few weeks, we'll reserve a dry dock for that vessel. Again, i wish good luck within your venture.

- Oranos
National Council Logistics & Construction
Atlantis Metropolitan

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]