Discovery Gaming Community
Archive Document - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Player Owned Bases (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+--- Thread: Archive Document (/showthread.php?tid=143093)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Archive Document - Hina Nakamura - 09-10-2016

archived

RE: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-25-2016

[Image: 20y6saF.png]
Nebula Complex for Science & Technologies
Full system rehash

RE: Nebula Complex - Tyria Regalia - 10-12-2016

»» Full Name: Tyria Regalia
»» Ship Name: Terra.Nullius
»» Identification: Junker
»» Purpose: I am a frequent visitor to the Manchester System, and as such I've noticed your establishment. I believe I could be of considerable use to your operations. I'm an independent trader, but I've cultivated many good relationships in my time.
»» Payment: Electronic Credit Transfer Receipt

RE: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 10-12-2016

[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Tyria Regallia
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Individual docking permissions

Good Morning,
Respected Applicant,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology.

(10-12-2016, 03:45 AM)Tyria Regalia Wrote: »» Full Name: Tyria Regalia
»» Ship Name: Terra.Nullius
»» Identification: Junker
»» Purpose: I am a frequent visitor to the Manchester System, and as such I've noticed your establishment. I believe I could be of considerable use to your operations. I'm an independent trader, but I've cultivated many good relationships in my time.
»» Payment: Electronic Credit Transfer Receipt

According to the information provided, I will grant your vessel Terra.Nullius access for 3 months starting from today 12th October 823 A.S and ends at 12th January 824 A.S but we would to inform you that it is an exception because we don't validate the documents without time stamps but you are fine this time. Thank you for applying to Nebula Complex for Science and Technology. Have a good evening.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]

RE: Nebula Complex - TheSK - 10-12-2016

Quote:»» Full Name: Director Leonard Cole
»» Corporation Name: Black Flag Program
»» Corporation Tag: [BxF]-
»» Identification: Freelancer
»» Purpose: Yesterday morning one of my ship Captains, one Madislak Iltazyara of the ship [BxF]-Gravesinger, met with and agreed to help a ship named Bowexa, which we have come to understand is under your employ, in delivery of hull segments to your installation. As I was not aware of it beforehand I spent some time reviewing your business via the neural net and I now believe we can be quite helpful to one another. In exchange for docking rights to all current [BxF]- ships I am of course willing to pay the required fees but also assist in the delivery of construction materials as you see fit. Please be aware that we are not anywhere near as fast or effective as other contractors but we also never fall down on the job or abandon a contract, not to say others would of course.

That being said, the main reason we have come to you is because we are in dire need of a place to do our work, as well as get some sorely needed rest and relaxation, as our previous installation is.. well, unavailable. We would like to request the purchase, or rent, of a single laboratory, offices fits for three officials and their assorted assistants and staff as well as enough private quarters for an estimated 30 crew and staff. If this is an acceptable arrangement, we can discuss the finer details at your leisure. If there are any questions or concerns you are free to send us a wave via this secure network or the general communication hub and we will respond post haste.

As Captain Iltazyara is currently operating as our primary transport Captain and bank, you can expect the required fee to arrive from his bank account very soon.

»» Payment: Direct Wire Transfer of 50 Million Credits to Orascom
»» Is your group tag protected: Yes, of course.

ooRP Edit:
Decided that BxF will be Freelancer and not CR. Changed form to reflect this change

RE: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 10-13-2016

[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Receiver: Director Leonard Cole
»» Subject: Corporation docking permissions

Good evening,
Respected Applicant,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology.

(10-12-2016, 10:37 AM)TheSK Wrote: »» Full Name: Director Leonard Cole
»» Corporation Name: Black Flag Program
»» Corporation Tag: [BxF]-
»» Identification: Freelancer
»» Purpose: Yesterday morning one of my ship Captains, one Madislak Iltazyara of the ship [BxF]-Gravesinger, met with and agreed to help a ship named Bowexa, which we have come to understand is under your employ, in delivery of hull segments to your installation. As I was not aware of it beforehand I spent some time reviewing your business via the neural net and I now believe we can be quite helpful to one another. In exchange for docking rights to all current [BxF]- ships I am of course willing to pay the required fees but also assist in the delivery of construction materials as you see fit. Please be aware that we are not anywhere near as fast or effective as other contractors but we also never fall down on the job or abandon a contract, not to say others would of course.

That being said, the main reason we have come to you is because we are in dire need of a place to do our work, as well as get some sorely needed rest and relaxation, as our previous installation is.. well, unavailable. We would like to request the purchase, or rent, of a single laboratory, offices fits for three officials and their assorted assistants and staff as well as enough private quarters for an estimated 30 crew and staff. If this is an acceptable arrangement, we can discuss the finer details at your leisure. If there are any questions or concerns you are free to send us a wave via this secure network or the general communication hub and we will respond post haste.

As Captain Iltazyara is currently operating as our primary transport Captain and bank, you can expect the required fee to arrive from his bank account very soon.

»» Payment: Direct Wire Transfer of 50 Million Credits to Orascom
»» Is your group tag protected: Yes, of course.

According to the information provided, I will grant your organization tag [BxF]- access for 3 months starting from today 13th October 823 A.S and ends at 13th January 824 A.S and i would like to thank you for the detailed application and the help you provided to one of our suppliers, the Bowexa vessel pilot. I would like also to inform you that our labs are currently under construction, but we will be more than happy to receive you and your crew on our research team. We can provide the small lab that you requested and i will get back to you once our research and development department is ready and running. Thank you for applying to Nebula Complex for Science and Technology. Have a good evening.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

RE: Nebula Complex - TheSK - 10-16-2016

- = Incoming Transmission = -
Encryption: High
Origin: [BxF]-Courtesy
Subject: BxF Status Update

Miss Webb,

Director Cole here, I would just like to provide you with an update on our current situation. As it stands, [BxF]-Gravesinger is no longer one of our active vessels as it has been decommissioned and has been replaced by the [BxF]-Matilda, Series "DL" BW Transport, and we have added the [BxF]-Courtesy, OSC "Taurus" Class Armored Shuttle, to our small but growing fleet. They are commanded by Captain Iltazyara for the Matilda and Captain Stayanoga for the Courtesy. For the time being, I am utilizing the Courtesy as my office, until we can officially move onto your station, so any messages should be directed here. In the near future we expect to add several other civilian fighters and bomber to our fleet for security purposes as well as a liner of some sort to act as a mobile HQ and a hauler for research materials as they are more easily equipped to handle the transport of those items.

In terms of personnel, the previously mentioned Iltazyara and Stayanoga as well as Belladonna Kyr are my current ranking officers, each with their own assorted staff and crew. Belladonna is cleared to act on my behalf should I be unreachable or otherwise preoccupied.

However, should you now or ever have any contact with one Ander Kyr, it is recommended that you do not enter in any agreements with this man as he is a liar and murderer and is the primary reason for the BxF's current state. His current whereabouts are unknown but we suspect he is still somewhere in Bretonia or it's neighboring systems.

In terms of work, our two brand new ships are perfectly capable to transport materials or personnel for the construction of your station's ongoing projects or to simply haul some commodities once your trade center is fully operational. As it stands we are currently operating at 10% of our necessary funds and are in need of some work, regardless of type, to help refill our banks.

You may be wondering why I give you so much information up front, the reason behind this is simple, previously we entered arrangements with various corporations with a very secretive approach which ultimately caused us to doom ourselves to failure. In an attempt to prevent such failure from occurring again, we will attempt to work with as much transparency as possible to alleviate suspicion from falling on us too easily.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns you are free to send a communique to myself or Miss Belladonna and we will reply as soon as humanly possible.

Thank you for your time in this matter,
Director Leonard Cole

- = Transmission Terminated = -

RE: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 10-17-2016

[Image: nIPBX4I.png]

»» Receiver: Black Flag Freelancers
»» Subject: Re - BxF status update

Good morning,
Director Leonard Cole,

My name is Simon Sorrell, Professor of Themal-Nuclear Astrophysics & Chief Executive Officer of Nebula Complex for Science & Technologies. I am here on behalf of Evangeline Webb, my docking master. She is not available at the moment fulfilling some duties that i assigned her for. I got a copy and complete background about your previous communications with Ms Webb. First of all, i would like to thank you for updating us with such vital information, and now we have some questions which needs answers. First, you mentioned that there is an untrustworthy member goes by the name Ander Kyr so we are very curious now and would want to know if that member still have access to your protected [BxF]- tag? Please be advised that if he have access to your tag then he will have temp access to our complex which is very dangerous for us specially after this warning from your side about him.

The second issue that you presented is that you are operating 10% of your necessary funds which means that you are in-need for some work if i got that right. We can offer your respected organization some work regarding moving materials and more to our complex, so give me the green light for that, and i shall send you a separate transmission for our business contracts. At the end, i would like to thank you again for the transparency that you are showing. It's very important for us to know who want to grow good relations and work for it, and who want to grow good relations and don't work for it. We prefer the first type that always give to receive. I will wait your answer as soon as possible about my questions. I will not disable any docking rights for any BxF tagged vessel until you get back to me as soon as possible. Thanks for your time and have a good morning director Cole.

[Image: nRQiwAF.png]

RE: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 10-17-2016

[Image: OCvkjss.png]

»» Receiver: Customers & Clients of Nebula Complex
»» Encryption: NC100 Moderate Encryption
»» Subject: Department of Trade - 50,000 Gold ore available

Good morning,
Our respected customers and clients,

My name is Aurora Lewis, the director of operations of Nebula Complex for Science and Technologies. The administration of Nebula Complex is glad to announce the arrival of 50,000 alloys of gold ore to our storage. Our scientists examined the purity of the received gold ore alloys and accordingly the Nebula trade department decided to offer each package for 4,000 credits. We would like to inform you that there are several locations that demand the gold ore for a very good price. The table below shows the destinations and the best prices for selling gold ore around Sirius sector. Be advised that we hold no responsibility about your destination as a shopper after you acquire your purchase from our market.

System
Selling Price
Net Profit
New Berlin System
Planet New Berlin
Colorado System
Planet Denver
Ile-de-France System
Planet New Paris

Docking to Nebula Complex for Science & Technologies require filling the form attached above. A docking permission fee is required for granting docking permissions for 3 months. Individuals shall pay 10 million credits per 3 months permission, and corporations shall pay 50 million credits per 3 months permission. All payments should be wired to Orascom and documents associated with a time-stamps are required in order to apply the process successfully. Thank you for shopping at Nebula Complex and have a good morning our respected clients and customers.

[Image: Jqjs5AP.png]

RE: Nebula Complex - TheSK - 10-17-2016

- = Incoming Transmission = -
Encryption: High
Origin: [BxF]-Courtesy
Subject: BxF Background Information

Professor Sorrell,

I am of course willing to answer your questions. I'd like to start by saying that former Commander Ander Kyr does not have any access to the BxF tag, vessels, banks or anything else under our control.

For years we operated as a faction called House of Autumn and our purpose was the research and development of combat suits and light arms for marines and other assorted foot soldiers around Sirius, covertly of course. For what it's worth, Ander Kyr was a very good leader and found many ways to turn profits as well as get contracts where others believed impossible, I even called him brother at one time. However, it was his very daughter, Belladonna Kyr, that found proof of corruption and even murder on behalf of Ander Kyr and brought the information to myself and one Tobias Blackwood, may he rest in peace, at great risk to her own life. Shortly after receiving the damaging documentation we confronted Ander and it very quickly turned into a bloody civil war between Ander's devout followers and those that remained by my side, believing we were meant to be better than those we fought against. It only took about three months for Ander to decimate our forces and mercilessly kill anyone who stood against him, he even tortured and attempted kill his own daughter. In a surprising twist one of Ander's own comm officers, a person we believed couldn't be turned, leaked the whereabouts of Belladonna aboard Ander's flagship and we immediately sent a rescue team to secure her release. While we lost the last of our fighting force in the process, including Blackwood, we did manage to not only free Belladonna but also destroy the flagship, HoA|Sha'ra.Miek. We have since reformed ourselves under a new name and tag, the BxF, and have been zealously searching for the murderer, where ever he may be hiding. It is believed he barely escaped the destruction of his flagship and is in worse shape than the BxF but without proof we can only assume the worst.

Secondly, yes it is true we are at about 10% funds and will accept any contracts you send our way, the work and money will be good for both of us, especially the morale of our remaining personnel, we are eager to be able to stand on our own two feet again.

Thank you for your interest in our well being,
Director Leonard Cole

- = Transmission Terminated = -