Discovery Gaming Community
"Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Jotunheim - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Jotunheim (/showthread.php?tid=143116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

"Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the Jotunheim - Shelco - 09-11-2016

[Image: TZbeJRc.png]

This is Major Lena Riemann, on my personal Flagship, the Jotunheim we are happy to announce that we are finally done with the contruction of our bar, the "Mimir's Brunnen".

[Image: dde0fda9063f6b454735c2dc55cca36f.jpg]

Welcome are those, who are willing to and those who don't necessarily stand against the Hessians, our fellow Kameraden of the RHA will get a 20% discount on everything that is offered.
We even have imported Liberty Ale, Sake from New-Tokyo and of course many other sorts of drinks.
We produce our own fresh Rheinbier from our own brew machine, we like to call it the "Urdbrunnen" .
Relax and have a talk and a drink of course, we also have some dart boards for those who want to show their aim in a non-violent way.
But if you are too drunk and pass out, you have to pay a whole round and the bed you will be put in, so don't overestimate yourself.
Unfortunately we can't get visitors from space since our docking module isn't working at the moment but our engineers are already on it.

Drink price list:
  • Liberty Ale: Bottle: 20$ Glas: 10$
    Rheinbier: Bottle: 10$
    Whiskey: Bottle: 100$ Shot: 20$
    Sake: Bottle: 90$ Glas: 40$
    Vodka: Bottle: 200$ Shot: 50$
    Gin: Bottle: 100$ Shot: 30$
    Rum: Bottle: 150$ Shot: 50$
    Absynthe: Bottle: 500$ Shot: 150$
    Everything else: Bottle: 50$ Glass 25$ Shot: 15$

Your Major, Lena Riemann.

[Image: 264px-RHA_Logo.png]

[Image: pCbqvSP.png]

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Goldberg - 09-11-2016

Major Paul Stein enters the bar
Who is this Kapitaen of this god damn ship!
Major Paul Stein looks pretty angry. He takes a glass from the bar and throws it on the ground.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 09-11-2016

"Whoa whoa, Major, what is this? I just opened the bar, what happened?" *She sat down next to him* "Bartender, a drink for this man, bitte"*She gave him a stron shot of whiskey and leaned on the bar table to listen*

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Goldberg - 09-11-2016

Major Stein looks at the woman
Since when we allow womens to fly Jorms? Oh wait... since we have a female Brigadegeneral... I hate this world!
Major Stein grabs a drink and takes a sip
Anyway, I want to know your name and rank.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 09-11-2016

*She stands up from the chair and gives him an angry look*
"You better watch your mouth, i saved this ship from the destruction of the Militär and anybody who is on MY ship will treat me and my crew with respect. MAJOR. You should learn to treat your soldiers with more respect!"
*She sits down again, grabs her drink and looks straight away, she starts talking with a rather grumpy voice now*
"I am Lena Riemann, Kommodore of the Jotunheim and Gefreite under the wing of Brigadegeneral Anna Heinrich."
"I have an open ear for anybody who sits in this bar as long as they don't insult me and my crew, so tell me what made you get this attitude."

*sips from drink*

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Goldberg - 09-19-2016

Major Stein starts to laugh
Respect, do you even know what I did for the Armee? Do you even heard the stories about my life? For me, it doesn't matter that you rescued this ship...
Major Stein looks at pretty angry at Frau Riemann.
I don't care if we are on your ship or not... you know how fast your life can end in the Armee.
Major Stein takes a sip from his drink again
Whatever, tell me something about you Gefreiter.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 09-19-2016

*She turns her chair on his side and puts her drink on the Bar*
"Nun, i bet you don't want to hear a boring story, i can't tell you a story about thrilling killing sprees i had neither, you know, Major, every Armee needs a man like you, rough, violent, maybe rude but still loyal, but there are also people like me that are needed, every good army needs a balance between revolution *sips from drink* and anarchysm.

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Goldberg - 09-19-2016

Major Stein takes a large sip from the drink.
When I leaded this bunch of Hessians, there were only loyal soldiers in this Armee, what we have now... are Kinder and Frauen fighing for us
Major Stein looks pretty annoyed.
Anna... what a name... and now she is leading this Armee.
Major Stein looks at his holster and grabs his gun, he aims at Riemann
Someone told me, only a Frau in the kitchen is a good Frau.
Major Stein starts to laugh and puts his gun back into his holster
At least you are right, we need everyone that we can get.
Major Stein taps the shoulder of Riemann
You are doing a good job, keep it up... oh and bring me a new drink

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Shelco - 09-19-2016

*She stands up with a smile and takes a step towards him*

*The next moment she takes a knife and holds it on his crotch*

"You know, everybody is so obsessed with cutting the throat but they all forget about what's done there, i just sharpened this knife and i could shave the ass of a spider with that, one simple slit and you can suck on your two Major's, Major, this place is to relax for our Allies and comrades, there is an old military saying, Major "You treat your men like your own beloved sons and they'll follow you into the deepest valley" people like you are the reason *she comes close to his ear*traitors exist."

*She takes away the knife and stares him into his eyes*

"There is nothing i'd like to hear more than the problems of my comrades, but not the insults by the ones i should take a bullet for."

RE: "Mimir's Brunnen" A place to relax on the RHB-Jotunheim - Darradarljod - 10-17-2016

A tall, strong Rheinlander in faded military DPM trousers, unpolished combat boots and a tight black muscle shirt darkens the doorway of Mimir's. Prison tattoos pepper his large arms and hands. He walks to the bar, a battle axe holstered on one hip and a blaster pistol on the other.

He takes a bar stool, refuses the offer of a drink with a wave of his hand and, instead, helps himself to a glass of water from a frosty pitcher. Steel grey eyes scan the room then lower to a data pad he sets before himself, the blue glow reflecting in his gaze and underlighting a stern, scarred face.