Discovery Gaming Community
To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex (/showthread.php?tid=143358)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-19-2016

[Image: u68LHRk.png]

»» Transmission: Incoming Signal
»» Receiver: Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
»» Encryption: NC100 High Encryption
»» Subject: Phase (A) Bulk Storage Construction

Good Morning,
Sir Zak Conner of Bretonia Mining & Fabrication,

My name is Evangeline Webb, the docking master of Nebula Complex for Science and Technology. I am assigned by Sir Simon Sorrell, the chief executive officer of Nebula Complex, to start our negotiation about the construction of our phase (A). The phase require several amounts of Hull Segments so it gets completely constructed and secured to hold phase (B) above it. We are contacting BMF| since it is our main contractor for Nebula Complex constructions. The ongoing constructions require the movement of 20,000 Hull Segments from your Southampton Shipyard in New London to the Nebula Complex at Manchester system. As the docking master, i would like to offer 1,250 credits for each segment moved to the complex. I understand that Southampton Shipyard produce Hull Segments and offer it for the price of 500 a piece. The price that we are offering will make a net profit of 750 credits per piece for the transporters. I hope this will be a satisfying price for the short trip from New London to Manchester system. I will wait your answer on this channel as soon as possible Sir Zak, and I was ordered to reach you the greetings of Sir Simon Sorrell and his apology for not being in this conference because he is extremely busy with the plans of the complex. Have a good morning Sir, it's indeed a good day today.

[Image: G8hTr6O.png]

[Image: 9MSv34t.png]

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - BMF - 09-19-2016

[Image: i8UfAwr.png]

Communication channel opened...
Encryption: High
Origin:Isle of Skye, New London
ID:CEO
Subject:Re: Phase (A) Bulk Storage Construction
To:Evangeline Webb

Greetings Miss Webb.

Kindley be informed that we are willing to accept your offer with a little changing in the price, as you may know our station Isle Of Skye import the Hull Segments at 1000 SC and after calculating the distance and the price offered i believe that 1500 SC per unit would be fair for both of us.

Thanks in advance and i am looking forward to hear dedication ASAP. in order for our cargo fleets to start moving the materials..

Best Regards,
Zak Conner
Chief Executive Officer
General | Recruitment | Mining | Fabrication | Trading | Security | Research
Base Building | Ship Loan Service | Tee & Pee Bar | Isle Of Skye | Fortitudine
Headquarter | Bretonia | Isle Of Skye | Orbit of Planet New London
Bretonia Mining and Fabrication
We can and we will, Long Live For The Queen

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-19-2016

Good Morning,
Sir Zak Conner of Bretonia Mining & Fabrication,

It's me Eva, and i just received your transmission. The member's of the board have no problem with the proposed price at all. Miss Aurora Lewis, the director of operations accepted the price and it's been updated on the installation database. I also granted docking rights to the badge BMF| so your transporters can unload their Hull Segments from now on. I expect a manifest screenshot for each shipment associated with time stamp. It is very important for our database documentation process. Thank you for your time and business.

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hopewell - 09-20-2016

[Image: 5WD8szF.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: BMF|-Equipment
To: Base: Nebula Complex
Recipient: Evangeline Webb
Date of Send: 20/09/823 A.S.
SIGNAL STRENGTH: 100%
ENCRYPTION: _____ 100%

Greetings.

I delivered a nice 6 cargo to your base, 15.000 units of Hull Seguiments.
You can see the logs:
6 cargo Here!

See you later.

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hopewell - 09-21-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Date of Send: 21/09/823 A.S.

Greetings.

Ms Evangeline Webb
I delivered some supplies loads required by its direction in the agreement with us. In this report I report the first two loads Optronics Array and to the extent that is delivering the rest of the 40,000 requested in its application, will add links of photographic evidence to complete the said amount.
You can see the logs:
2 cargo Here / 10.000 un
2 cargo Here / 10.000 un!

See you later.

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-22-2016

Good Morning,
Pilot of the BMF|-Equipment,

It's me Eva, and i just received your transmission. I am curious, why are you delivering Optronic Arrays to the Nebula Complex? We didn't request any of these from BMF actually. I will wait your answer and have a good day.

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hopewell - 09-22-2016

[Image: SJeEwfW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: Barba_Negra

Good morning.

Ms. Evangeline Webb.

Allow me to introduce my self, my name is Barba Negra, the pilot of BMF|-Equipment transport vessel. I noticed that your installation require more materials for constructing the core 2 upgrade. I managed to bring some materials from the required list, from Kusari space. However, i got noticed by another supplier that i might have brought some of the materials that is already on the way to the complex by another supplying group. I apologize and propose to withdraw the materials i just delivered and return the credits for it back to the docking master. I would like to leave my apology for moving materials to the complex without consulting my corporation seniors or the installation docking master. It was not my intention to cause any troubles and sorry for any unpleasant results.

Barba Negra

See you later.

RE: To: BMF| »» From: Nebula Complex - Hina Nakamura - 09-22-2016

»» Receiver: BMF|-Equipment
»» Subject: Phase (A) Core Upgrade

Good Afternoon,
Mr Barba Negra,

It's me Evangeline again sir, first of all, thank you very much for the optronic arrays shipments. The Nebula Complex will accept those shipments and actually we would like to request more for the same offered price. I would like to offer you another contract if you interested. I would like another 20,000 Optronic Arrays to be moved from Planet Honshu to Nebula Complex at Manchester. If you accept, then you can start moving the shipments right away. Thank you for your good intentions and have a good afternoon.

[Image: SJeEwfW.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION

ID: Barba_Negra

Good morning.

Dear Mss Evangeline Webb.

It is obvious that business is running through your veins and for your understanding, it is something i would prefer myself. Accordingly, I would like to accept this contract with great joy and i would like to inform you that we will put our best efforts to ensure that the requested materials are delivered as fast as possible.

Respectuffuly,
Mr Barba Negra

Mr. Barba Negra

Thank you.

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

Date of Send: 22/09/823 A.S.

Greetings.

Ms Evangeline Webb
We started the Optronic Array transport procedure to its base and to conclude the second trip of 5000 units, we found that there was no need to continue, for surely some other company you supplied as two charges of the same amount. We thank you once again trust in our BMF team and we get satisfied by the more complete this work to his lordship.
You can see the logs:
2 cargo Here / 10.000 un!

See you later.