Discovery Gaming Community
[Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) [Completed] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) [Completed] (/showthread.php?tid=143482)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

[Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) [Completed] - sindroms - 09-23-2016

Give a big kudos to @Karst who helped me with balancing the price against the current ores and smuggling items for this event.

ATTENTION: DUE TO HOW THE PLUGIN WORKS, DO NOT TRY SELLING YOUR CARGO PIECE BY PIECE. IF YOU BUY 400 UNITS, YOU MUST SELL 400 UNITS TO GET THE BONUS.

THE COLLABORATION
Kusari - Sigmas - Rheinland
Limited Amount Trade Event

[Image: 2mULD5M.png]

DETAILS

Event Type: Trade Event
Commodities:
Kyushu Vacationers - Taken from Planet Kyushu to Planet Baden-Baden
Advanced Irrigation Hardware - Taken from Freiburg Station to Planet Kyushu

Both commodities can be sold on Newport Station (Unlawful Sellpoint)
Pricing: Buy Price - 4 000$, Sell Price - 4 000$ + 7 500$ bonus*
When you pruchase the cargo at the start of your trip, the plugin will register you for the bonus. You will get the bonus once you sell the exact same amount of cargo as you bought at the end base.
Goods Limit: 999 000 - Will end on Monday
Eligible IDs: Lawfuls/Quasi-Lawfuls*
Registration Required: No

* Only these IDs are eligible for the full profit of the trip. The bonus will be applied only if you get your cargo from the starting station - Stuttgart for HWs and Kyushu for Fertilizers. Stolen/Confiscated cargo will always sell only for 4 000 per unit on any of these three bases.

DETAILS

The weekend is here and it is time to fill your pockets with legitimately or ill-gotten credits in preparation for other events. As such, there is an event that will take you through the not so nice neighborhood that is the Sigmas - the junction between Kusari and Rheinland. For anyone still familiar with the old Niobium-Diamond run, you know very well what this means.

As you can see, this is just a simple A-B-A route, but be advised that the profit is quite alluring for both sides of the diplomacy chart. While the biggest bonus will always be gotten by the people who have invested the money to buy the cargo in the first place and are spending time to deliver it, there is still money to be made by selling captured cargo on the freelancer base in Sigma 13.

Event was constructed for the following IDs:

Rheinland lawfuls and unlawfuls
Kusari lawfuls and unlawfuls
Freelancers
Junkers, Corsairs, Outcasts, Hogosha
GMG
Bounty Hunters
Pirate ID
Misc.

Please keep in mind that the prices for the cargo might be changed due to balance reasons.

This event may or may not be complimented with a combat event.

RE: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) - sindroms - 09-23-2016

Event is now live.

RE: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) - Piombo65 - 09-23-2016

Wait! And Outcasts v Corsairs event?? Who won???

(09-23-2016, 12:33 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: Wait! And Outcasts v Corsairs event?? Who won???
You tell me (sun)
I would say that the people who had fun on their evenings after work and had a chance to blow the dust off their OC and Corsair ships, they were the winners.

What I am trying to say is that the event wasn't really about who'd ''win''.

(09-23-2016, 12:40 PM)sindroms Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 12:33 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: Wait! And Outcasts v Corsairs event?? Who won???
You tell me (sun)
I would say that the people who had fun on their evenings after work and had a chance to blow the dust off their OC and Corsair ships, they were the winners.

What I am trying to say is that the event wasn't really about who'd ''win''.

Ah....................

Well, I mean, it was two different fights in two different systems. Both sides won at defending their respective systems, judging from the score.

(09-23-2016, 12:43 PM)sindroms Wrote: Well, I mean, it was two different fights in two different systems. Both sides won at defending their respective systems, judging from the score.

Tie.....

RE: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) - Durandal - 09-23-2016

Maybe I'm an idiot but it doesn't seem clear to me where the commodities are purchased from, even though the sell points are listed very clearly.

(09-23-2016, 12:52 PM)Durandal Wrote: Maybe I'm an idiot but it doesn't seem clear to me where the commodities are purchased from, even though the sell points are listed very clearly.

Agreed, I could have worded it a bit better. I elaborated that section a bit.

RE: [Weekend Event] - The Collaboration (Kus-Sigma-RH) - Mercarryn - 09-23-2016

Nice, I will make sure that some of my slaves pilots will be active...

@Mercarryn here btw...