Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayterian Republic High Command || From: Dr.Rio Umeda - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayterian Republic High Command || From: Dr.Rio Umeda (/showthread.php?tid=143639)

To: Crayterian Republic High Command || From: Dr.Rio Umeda - Yukina - 09-26-2016

[Image: XCzujvq.png]

Encryption Too high to hack
Location Sabah Shipyard
Subject Awaited response

Kon'nichiwa High Command.

I have to say I am confused, that I received no answer from you up until today and decided to give a last kind request with this message. If I receive no answer I will decide the things on my own, if you approve them or not, hai?

The matters I wish to get answers to are two meetings I had in your name.
The first one was with Tsukajze-san. I promised her that I will see what I can do for her and I keep my promises. The topic of our meeting was how or if we could take steps for a better relation with the Golden Chrysanthemums. Also she asked for our technical help to fix her transponders, which isn't my field of knowledge but we have people who know how to fix it.

The second one is of a more delicate topic since it is related to our treatment of Maltesian forces in our space.
If you remember we had an encounter with a pilote called Wicca Koine, which went rather unfriendly and ended with her revenge taking on one of our allies. You placed me in charge to react on her communication and I was able to convince her that our people are not all as blood-thirsty towards non-aggressive Maltesians.
We both agreed to a meeting at the neutral ground at Skyhook in Baffin. And once we met there we talked. She was so kind to answer my questions to the best of her knowledge and even gave me a sample for further analyses. Even though I find the way it changed the bodies of their people way more interessting I will work with what I have.

In the end there are two more things left.
First one is how we can give neutral forces, even ones with Maltesian pilots, a safe passage to the Barrier Gate Station, with a little fee for a license maybe. I can imagine this is not what you want to hear but it is a step we should take at some point and under certain regulations. Most important is that our Laws have to be kept by all means, if they want passage through our space. Also under no circumstances they are allowed to shoot at our allies, self-defense might be allowed but only after a failed call for our forces to protect them.
Also Koine-san offered me to make contacts with some other enemies of our Republic, the Lane Hackers.
Hai, I am fully aware that I place myself in some greater risk with this, but I think this is another way to show Koine-san we are trustworthy and with that, other possibilities might show up. Think over this before you deny it, the paths of future which might open towards our Republic are worth the risks.

I will await your reply.
Sayonara until then and may the gods be with us.

~ Dr. Rio Umeda
Director of Medical Service

RE: To: Crayterian Republic High Command || From: Dr.Rio Umeda - Shaggy - 09-27-2016

[Image: S6fUqMZ.png]

Encryption: Unbreakable
ID: Admiral Claire Chandler
Subject: Communique

Dr. Rio Umeda, Director of Medical Service,

I would like to apologize for yet receiving an answer. As you are aware we have had Fleet Admiral Richard go missing. I would like to inform you that what the decisions you make are down to you. You were informed about this and given it to try make things better between us and the Golden Chrysanthemums but to also deal with a Outcast situation that arose.

The matter with Tsukajze seems like you have done well. Please inform me that the situation with us and the Golden Chrysanthemums have been dealt with and things will only get better in the near future instead of further apart. We have infact got a meeting with the Blood Dragons lined up within Coronado. I would like you to attend to it as the peace keeper.

I remember the encounter with that Outcast pilot by the name of Wicca Koine rather well. There was alot of angry Lieutenants due to this and i do hope that you managed to sort things out without too much trouble. What was the out come of your meeting with her. That is good Doctor, keep on the research and investigation, keep speaking with Wicca Koine and do what you can to make sure she is safe. She could become an asset for us to be able to stop the Cardamine traffic through our space.

You would like to give just this one Outcast clearance to Barrier Gate Station and then out again with a license? Permits and Licences are purchased here but then will need approval after that. Not only that but you think this will make things better? Or do you think this will just give them the opportunity to use Wicca Koine as a cardamine slave? With this, I mean restrict the amount she can deliver to around 150 units or something off a small amount.

Why did Wicca Koine offer you to make contacts with the Lane Hackers. You know they came to us and declared we are enemies and they do not like us being within the Coronado region. But if you think this may help us then do what you think is right. Start a chat with someone whom may be in charge. But don't forget they have been attacking our movers along side Gaian Guards over recent weeks.

Doctor you don't place yourself at any risks, you are trying to help and help us get a better understanding on our enemies. I respect that. We have enough enemies as it is, trying to make some cease fire between one or more could help us fight back the real threat known as Gallic Royal Navy. Not only this but we could continue to support the Bretonian Armed Forces and build a closer relation with the Liberty Navy, trying to get more of a patrol path into California while offering them clearance to fly within Coronado on patrols.

I hope I have covered everything. Please continue doing what you are doing but keep us updated via a secure channel.

Signed,
Admiral Chandler
Crayter Republic Military