Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gaian Guard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gaian Guard (/showthread.php?tid=144003)

Pages: 1 2 3

To: Gaian Guard - Yaoquizque - 10-08-2016

[Image: bVCvtnb.png]

Konbanwa Gaians.

Shimoe Hiraku, An Hogosha gentleman I sold trinkets to a while ago, was kind enough to provide me with a frequency used for transmissions between the Hogosha and Gaians. While this frequency is certainly rather old, I do hope it is still monitored by your organization.

But please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Sanada Junko. I serve as Commander in Kusari Naval Forces. I did participate to Seto war and, since the fall of the Empire, served the Republic of Kusari flawlessly.

Except during two periods of time. The first one saw me roaming in Sirius Sector, which was a rather pleasant and enlightening experience. But I eventually returned to Kusari. Not for long however. During my second leave, I ended working in Bretonia for Border World Exports, or Bowex as you Bretonians love to say. Worked in their Exploration and Security division. I may have shot some people belonging to your organization, actually. But it was what I was paid for.

I'm telling you this because I believe you deserve honesty. Especially when I come to you with a request...

You see, during the first leave I mentioned earlier, I came to find a wreck in Newcastle system. It took me quite some efforts and required a lot of money to have it towed to Freeport 6, and then to Honshu system, where a good friend of mine worked on it.

[Image: Rr7b1f3.png]

I'm sure you can recognize the general design of that ship. It seemed to be some kind of prototype lacking a lot of key equipment, not to mention the damages it appeared to have suffered. But it eventually flew. And very well at that.

As a matter of fact, I fell in love with these shapes the second I saw them on that dirty wreck. And that ship served me well until something silly happened in Bering system, forcing me to sell that ship, too expensive to operate given the little resources I had back then.

And that's the reason of this certainly odd transmission. Are you still producing that design? What would you want in exchange of one?

I could be quite useful for your movement. I'm a seasoned veteran, and a skilled pilot. I could protect your people or fight for you. I could also train your men in advanced warfare. That's what I've been doing most of my life.

Your turn, Gaians. What are you in need of?

Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - Yaoquizque - 11-01-2016

[Image: ANdk3y7.png]

Konbanwa, Gaians.

I decided to try another approach by personally heading to Bretonia to attempt meeting people belonging to your movement.
One of them, Chapman Richard, accepted to let me serve as his Yojimbo, and to assist him in his tasks.

Here is the list of the deeds I have done while being contracted by Chapman-san :

+ Requests for 'donations' on a Bowex ship caught in Cambridge system

I did not know that transport captain in particular. It's unlikely he recognized me as an former member of Bowex ExSec. The money gained was wired to Chapman-san.

GG-Richard.Chapman: I didn't really feel like asking him for money... he was nice enough to stop
Sanada.Junko: Oh that's nice.
GG-Richard.Chapman: But we did spend alot in H-Fuel
GG-Richard.Chapman: Think you can send us 4,000,000 credits each?
Bowex)Lowestoft: Understood.
Sanada.Junko: Didn't you notice his engines exhaust are not clean. He's polluting Cambridge skies.
GG-Richard.Chapman: His ship is rather large... i don't want to waste time shooting it.
You have received 4.000.000 credits from Bowex)Lowestoft
Sanada.Junko: He sent me the credits. How nice of him. Arigato gozaimasu, Folge-chan.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Thanks! Have a good day in your war front.
Bowex)Lowestoft: Sayonara!
You have sent 4.000.000 credits to GG-Richard.Chapman
GG-Richard.Chapman: Whats that for?
Sanada.Junko: That's the cash.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Alright.

+ Chapman-san's rescue in New London system

Chapman-san asked me to monitor New London traffic. I found out several ships were moving to Dublin system, so we moved near Dublin gate. Found a BMF ship supplying the facility close to Dublin Jump-gate. We attempted to stop it but Chapman-san was eventually shot down. Retrieved his drop pod and moved it to Freeport 1, Omega 3 system.

Sanada.Junko: Am I contracted to shoot the playtoy now?
GG-Richard.Chapman: You are.
Sanada.Junko: Deal.
SirLagsalot: Are you THAT low on cash?
Traffic control alert: BMF|bob_reb has requested to dock
Death: GG-Richard.Chapman was put out of action by a hostile vessel.

SirLagsalot: There you go. Solved.
Sanada.Junko: Bad news. Time to get his pod to safety.
SirLagsalot: A little targeting assistance from the third point of view - and that's it.
Sanada.Junko: I have your pod. Where should I drop it.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Drop me off at the Freeport in Omega 3 , please.
Sanada.Junko: En route.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Thank you.

SirLagsalot: What was that, Juni?
Sanada.Junko: That was fun.
SirLagsalot: Are you THAT poor? I mean, why would you do that?
Sanada.Junko: I have my reasons, obviously.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Wasn't expecting the base to hit me so easly.
Sanada.Junko: You really need flying lessons, Chapman.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Indeed i do.

You have received 1.000.000 credits from GG-Richard.Chapman

+ Protection of Chapman-san in Omega 3 system and destruction of a BAF wing

A BAF patrol arrived while we were loitering near Freeport 1. After quite some extensive talks, the two officers decided to attack Chapman-san. An action I could not allow. Both ships were destroyed. The two pilots' pods were dropped at Freeport 1.

S.J.: As a side note...
GG-Richard.Chapman: I like breathing...
BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves: I really hate the part when I have to clean the blood and whatever the pilot's ate last time, from my windscreen.
S.J.: If you start shooting down Chapman, I will have to charge you.
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: Mmm... here's the no fire zone...
SirLagsalot: I would rather not do that, Juni.
GG-Richard.Chapman: I told that to Graves...
BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves: Charge me? Eh?
GG-Richard.Chapman: He still wants me dead. Hey johny boy!
S.J.: Chapman-san and I have an agreement.
[...]
S.J.: Am I contracted to shoot down those playtoys then?
GG-Richard.Chapman: Well my Kusarian friend. Want to have some fun with them?
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: 20 seconds
S.J.: Say the word.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Engage them.
S.J.: So shall it be.
[...]
S.J.: You are out of repairs, Graves-san. Retreat. I don't want to kill you.
BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves: Then don't! You attacked me, not I you!
S.J.: I won't if you stand down.
BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves: I can't leave me guv alone!
S.J.: I respect that.
Death: BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves suffered a self-administered loadout error (Mine).
S.J.: Stand down, Fire-san.
BAF|Lt.Lowden.Graves: That mine was intended for YOU!
SirLagsalot: My oh my.
S.J.: Take Graves-san's pod and leave, please.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Comon Sid, do us a favor and leave.
[...]
S.J.: I have a proposal for you, Fire-san.
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: This is Bretonia space, not Kusari
S.J.: Let's duel. If you win, I will pay you three times the fine you mentioned. 6 millions credits.
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: You?
S.J.: If I win... Well. I will make sure your pod and Graves-san's gets to Freeport 1 safely. How does that sound.
SirLagsalot: *A sigh is heared.* I am not going to comment on that, Juni.
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: If I win, you, (S.J. and Richard) pay 8.000.000$ and you will go away from bretonia space.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Fine by me.
S.J.: Deal. Fight me, boy.
SirLagsalot: See? That's what i call getting yourself in troubles, Juni.
S.J.: Not your problem, stalker.
[...]
S.J.: You fought bravely. This is enough.
GG-Richard.Chapman: Sid, you lost.
S.J.: You lost. Don't make me destroy you now, Fire-san.
SirLagsalot: You hurt his self-esteem, you know.
[M]-Blodwyn.O'Driscoll.: Maybe he tinks he's a brave bret knoight and shall go tae de end
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: you aren't in Kusari space!
S.J.: As I said. You fought bravely. I don't want to kill you. Nor do I need to.
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: The battle will finish until anyone will die here!
GG-Richard.Chapman: Sid don't be silly!
S.J.: *Sighs* Fine, Fire-san.
[M]-Blodwyn.O'Driscoll.: Un' dhat's how Bretonia be bendin' knee afore Koosarian
GG-Richard.Chapman: Guess i should wire the credits to her.
You have received 6.000.000 credits from GG-Richard.Chapman
Death: BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire was put out of action by S.J. (Gun).

S.J.: And that settles it.
BAF|Lt.Cdr.Sid.Fire: Unit lost! Repeat! Unit lost! Send other coverage!
GG-Richard.Chapman: Great show.
S.J.: Damn. He dented my hull.

+ Combat training

Lastly, I have began to train Chapman-san to increase his dog fighting skills. While he is a geologist and probably a nerd for that matter too, I believe he has some potential as a pilot. I'm intending to improve his skills. I could do the same for others members of your movement.

Given those many deeds, I believe I have proven myself to be quite useful, and trustworthy enough to move our relations forward.
To conclude, there is also another matter I did not mention here for discretion purposes and that certainly would require a proper discussion to reach a conclusion.

Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 11-04-2016

[Image: HEulzQ5.png?2]
Sentinel Matthias Clarke, Gaian Guard
Subject: Device
Source: Torshavn Spaceport, Cambridge
Encryption: High
Priority: High

Impressive little list of achievements, miss. I'll pass it on to other Sentinels, since it's apparently one of those things Chapman has not seen fit to inform us of.

Though... I have to say that your prolonged silence after a promissed message regarding a certain... device is worrying. Is it still in your possession? Are you capable of reaching Bretonia with it? Or do you need us to make an excursion to reach you?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - Yaoquizque - 11-08-2016

Konbanwa, Clarke-san.

It is reassuring to see Gaians appreciate my efforts. I actually have another action to report, concerning a Bretonia Armed Forces eagle class vessel destroyed in Leeds system. Its pilot appeared to be Commander Folge, William.

BAF|Cdr.William.Folge: Identify yourself
Sanada.Junko: Sanada Junko. Glad to meet you.
BAF|Cdr.William.Folge: I have received orders to terminate you on the spot
Sanada.Junko: Really? Why is that?
BAF|Cdr.William.Folge: Engaging
Sanada.Junko: Right. Fine.
[...]
Sanada.Junko: Could we stop now? I don't want to kill you.
Sanada.Junko: Right...
Death: BAF|Cdr.William.Folge was put out of action by Sanada.Junko (Mine).

That said, please accept my apologies for not coming back to you earlier. You will be certainly pleased to hear the material is still in my possession.
To be perfectly honest with you, it is difficult for me to take a decision regarding what to do with that material. As you know, I belong to Naval Forces. I am committed enough to my duties to know I should be bringing this to Kusari without delays.

The pilot of the 'Wasp' however stated that allowing Gaians R&D to have a look at that material would be a huge step forward for me. This is an interesting statement, but quite unsubstantial.

Therefore, in order to move this forward and for clarity purposes, I will state what I'd like to humbly request to your movement :
  1. One (1) Chameleon class Heavy fighter.
  2. One (1) Anaconda class Very Heavy fighter.

Both ships would be for my personal use and, of course, would never be used against Gaians interests.

Now It is my understanding your movement is very sensitive about the protection of its technology and design, but granted how rare and precious that material seems to be, I'm confident you would be willing to make an exception. Not to mention I believe to have proven myself as a quite useful individual already, and would be willing to do more for your movement if you accepted my request.

Of course, this certainly needs to be discussed, as I'm sure you still have your doubts about me.

On a rather unrelated note, I'd also like to request to be allowed to dock to Gaians controlled facilities. My recent actions in Bretonia make it difficult for me to find safe havens in your house, and I'd rather not be captured by Bretonia Police Authority or even Bounty Hunters Guild.

Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 02-19-2017

Now that all the other paperwork's been handled...

Granting you access to our installations is something we can agree on. Consider yourself welcome on our outposts in Newcastle, Manchester and Cambridge. Relevant personel on these bases will be instructed to provide you with necessities, should you pay them a visit.
As for the ships... My, my, miss. That is a very steep demand in exchange for a big unknown. The device may as well be worthless, after all. I have a different proposition for you. Should you decide to transfer the device to us and continue with your excellent service, the Guard will be willing to provide you with a Chameleon. With all the disclaimers about not harming our interests included, of course. The Anaconda, on the other hand... That is a big thing you're asking for. And with all due respect, it will not happen anytime soon. Unless you have something else up your sleeve that can convince us.

Do you?

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - Yaoquizque - 02-24-2017

Clarke-san,

Your message surprises me.
To be frank, I lost hope to move this project forward, given the difficulties encountered interacting with your kind, save for Chapman-san, who has been charming.
Consequently, my zone of operation shifted towards Liberty lately, where I found a potential employer.

That said, I can perfectly understand your reservations about me, and this despite the various actions undertaken to prove you you can trust me. I believe allowing me to use freely your installations is a good start however. As I said, I have much to teach to Gaians, if they wish to learn. I certainly have a lot to learn as well.

Regarding the device mentioned, you will be pleased to hear it is still in my possession, yet hidden in a remote place among others exotic materials. I am ready to give it to your scientific teams in order to strengthen our relations.

As stated, I am currently out of Bretonia space, and not free to move to Cambridge system until a few private matters are concluded here. Perhaps we could agree with a meeting time and place?

Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 03-01-2017

We can easily arrange a meeting outside of Bretonia. Invergordon and Ames are the two most convenient spots for us. We can also send our assets to Thunder Bay depot in Ontario. If none of these locations suit you, feel free to propose something else.

You have also mentioned something that sounds of interest of us. The "other exotic materials", to be precise. I'll just mention that providing us with some curiosities will be gladly accepted as a substitution for some of the required service to our cause.

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - Yaoquizque - 05-03-2017

Clarke-san,

Please accept my apologies for this unacceptable delay. Circumstances beyond my control - namely a vital need to lay low for a while until some dangerous lunatics would stop hunting me, followed by a rather unpleasant convalescence period - kept me out of the loop for a while.

Still alive and kicking as you can see. I hope everything is going well on your side, and that you had easier time than me these last months.

That said, if you are still interested with the material we discussed about and me working further for the Gaian movement, I propose you a meeting in three days. You choose the place, I will be there, with the material I promised to give you.

Please give Chapman-san my regards.

In the hope this proposal will be satisfactory to you.
Sanada Junko.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - TheSauron - 05-06-2017

I guess we are even now. We're glad to see you back on the radar.

We're still interested in the device. Major Wallace will meet you at Lanzarote in 4 hours. He'll be your go-to man should you ever find any other devices you could donate. If there's anything preventing you from arriving, let us know beforehand.

I'm fairly sure major will be interested in those... Lunatics. I hope you can forgive him the curiosity.

Regards.

Message end.

RE: To: Gaian Guard - Yaoquizque - 05-14-2017

Clarke-san,

[Image: kAMDFaw.jpg]

As you certainly know by now, the meeting with Wallace-san reached its conclusion with no issue whatsoever.

The following material has been transferred to Major Wallace's Bayonet. He also asked me all I knew about the items. I'm afraid your scientists will still have a lot on their plate to get a full understanding of that material.

This done, I hope your reservations about me are definitely gone and that you are favorable to the decision to reward me accordingly for my services.

Meanwhile, you will have the pleasure to encounter me on the installations you gave access to me, when I will be operating in House Bretonia.
Regardless of my presence in Bretonia, feel free to contact me if you need something 'unusual' done.

Best luck.
Sanada Junko.