Discovery Gaming Community
Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard (/showthread.php?tid=144132)

Pages: 1 2 3

Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Shinju - 10-12-2016

Venice Shipyard - Maltese space

Omicron Tau, Her Majesty's Ship COVENTRY

10/11 - The Coventry has arrived to the system called Omicron Tau. With heavily damaged Communication systems, engines and weaponry, the Coventry has got in touch with representatives of the National Council - Enma Loyola and Zoe Cromwell of the Atlantis manufacturing. LtCdr. Gotha initiated a conversation between Enma, Zoe, Caroline and herself, resulting in the temporary agreement. The Coventry will be moored to Venice Shipyard untill the final agreement between The Coventry and The National Council is made.

The Coventry is moored now. Commander Caroline White has already informed her crew about upcomming events, including the security check by Maltese personel. All systems are off-line with the exception of Life-support systems and The Coventry is standing by now. Meanwhile The Coventry's fleet consisting of 2 Templars, 1 Hussar and 1 Challenger called Frukko 1-4 are looking for the easy targets in Tau systems. An easy way how to get some income - Privateering.

Cdr. Caroline White and Lt.Cdrs Hannah Gotha and Arthur Finn are already waiting for the representatives of the National Council in the briefing room on the 3rd deck. On the decks are prepared and waiting armored Marines equipped with rifles, just in case if somebody wanted to cause troubles. At the entrance is waiting another officer, Lt.Cdr Jacob Harrow, acting Head Marine Officer. He is waiting for the guests.

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Loyola - 10-14-2016

Loyola have entered the briefing room, she looked confidently. While walking through the decks she was quite surprised that despite everything crew have managed to keep the high discipline. " Signore e Signori, I am glad to see you alive. " Weak smile is appearing on Enma's lips when she looked at White.

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Shinju - 10-14-2016

10/11 - Two marines with Jacob Harrow made sure their guest is safe during the walk to the briefing room. Hieararchy was strick on board and almost nobody has dared to stand against the head of the ship, LtCdrs and Commander herself. Everyone who has tried in anyway to demoralise the crew or stop the ship was imprisoned and in the worst case executed, based on the severity of the action against the crew.

All of the head had risen their heads up as soon as their Guest entered the room. All of them carefuly watching the representative of the National Council, the one who promised them help with reparations and hideout.

"Greetings Ms. Loyola. Welcome on our board of the damaged Victoria class battleship. As you can see we are ready to discuss all necesary details between you as the current representative of the Maltese Nation and us the representatives of our ship. But at first, would you love some tea, coffee or some kind of the juice?"

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Loyola - 10-15-2016

Loyola's smile grown wider as she was listening to it. She didn't talk to Bretonians for quite some time and now this was rather an amusing experience. She walked inside the room, while deciding if she wants tea or coffee and for a second even forgot about the politics.

" I appreciate your hospitality, I guess that a cup of tea would not harm our negotiations. I already had preliminary negotiations with president Martelli, and so I am here to work on fruitful and mutually beneficial agreement. I would like to point out that I'm quite surprised with level of discipline that you have managed to retain."

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Shinju - 10-15-2016

10/11 - A smile has appeared on Caroline's face as Enma showed her interest in the cup of tea. Communication officer took out her datapad and through intercom called servants.

"As expected Miss Loyola, your drink should be on the table in a short while. About discipline on our board, we have to keep it as strickt as possible. Our crew knows well it doesn't look good but we are keeping them busy so they won't even think about death. In addition, anyone trying to demoralise my crew or to sabotage Coventry will be arrested or in the worst case executed. We must stay united but if the replacable piece is kicking around then we will replace it. "

As soon as Caroline finished her speech, members of the head of the ship nodded and servants walked in with several cups of tea, they put them on the table and left the room.

"However, several members of the crew including some Marines aren't happy about us negotiating with you and the Nation of Malta. We knows this because they can't keep their mouths shut. So they shared plans with our loyals and loyals with us. This internal problem isn't important now, but might be shortly after negotiations and there we might need your help once again."

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Loyola - 10-16-2016

Loyola nods while she was listening carefully. She started to like White's way of thinking. Now she saw that they could've tag along and reach something greater. She just sips some tea and trying to pick up the right words. Enma was aiming to keep the good impression, as well as try to play on Caroline's unreliable position. She looked right into Commander's eyes.

" So there is a chance that some of your people won't obey your orders, commander White? I have to admit that those people aren't smart, your dignity as a commander is quite obvious. Let me step in and restore discipline. Unloyal elemets will be disarmed and we could provide them with some work on our plantations aferwards. This will teach the others, that it's better to obey to their commander. "

Her hispanic accent was more notiable than before. Loyola glanced at everyone at room and looked at Commander again, rather with friendly view.

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Shinju - 10-19-2016

10/11 - Caroline returned a friendly glance and nodded towards another officer. He stood up and with a serious face aimed his eyes on Loyola

"That's good to hear, Ms. Loyola. However they are still a threat to our negotiations. What I am trying to say is -Commander White would love to offer the service of Coventry under the Maltese flag as the reward for your kindness- However for sure several members of the crew won't agree and the attempt for revolution will be present. Killed or arrested officers will be given to your Nation and you can do whatever you want with traitors of our ship. Also we would love to give two of our HC positions to your people so you can control the movement of the ship and its actions."

The Officer Harrow nodded once again and sat down next to Caroline. She just nodded and with a smile turned back to face Loyola.

"Our destiny is at your hand, Ms. Loyola. Choose wisely."

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Loyola - 10-19-2016

After a short look on White and Harrow Outcast is silently getting a small communicator. Loyola looks calm and confidently, she is moving a bit slower intentionally to enjoy the moment.

" As I said, crew and marines of this ship will obey to Commander White or will pay the price. Signor, you don't have to be affraid, I guarantee your in Commander's safety. I have my people prepared and our forces should be enough to arrest everyone on this ship. We can do that and then infiltrate them, or just take command section under guard and just remove people from your list. "

Loyola slightly smiled at Carolina. Enma was amused with the fact that White did not mind that some of her comrades in arms will be enslaved afterwards. She just wondered how far this Bretonian's ready to go to secure her ambitions.

" That's up to Commander White to decide. "

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Shinju - 10-20-2016

10/11 - Caroline showed just her smile and replied with a neutral tone.

"Well done. So our deal would be quite simple, you will help us with repairs and traitors on our board and in return we will help Maltese Nation with your enemies. The Coventry will be renamed and transponder changed. This is our proposal."

Caroline once against sat down and others just silenty agreed with her words. All of them seemed to be somehow connected, acting like a single body with single mind.

"What do you think, Loyola."

RE: Meeting of the Different Nations - Venice Shipyard - Loyola - 10-20-2016

Outcast thinks for a few moments and then nods.

" This is acceptable, we can work on such conditions. I believe that it's wise to not get rid of engineers even if they are on your traitor list. After some time we will be able to convince them to be loyal to Commander and those people are hard to replace. "

She looks at communicator for a moment.

" So, I am giving order to solve a problem with unloyal elements? We can relocate Coventry to Valetta once ship will be secured. "