Discovery Gaming Community
LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | (/showthread.php?tid=144190)

LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Liberty Loyal Service - 10-13-2016

[Image: XaYfL9V.png]
Liberty Loyal Service Recruitment Channel

You wish to serve for Liberty? This is the place for you!
Join the Liberty Loyal Service! Recruitments are OPEN! Don't waste the occasion, come and enlist today!

LIBERTY NEEDS YOU NOW!

Use the template found below and apply for LLS in this channel! Quick, run to the nearest office and enlist NOW!

Code:
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[indent][size=20][font=Orbitron][align=center][color=#00BF00]IN CHARACTER SECTION[/color][/align][/font][/size][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[font=Open Sans][align=center][b]Name:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Age:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Birthplace:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Give us a brief paragraph about yourself:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Name a special talent of yours:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Why do you wish to join us?:[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---
[/align]
[hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]
[size=20][font=Orbitron][align=center][color=#00BF00]OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION[/color][/align][/font][/size][hrc]#FFFFFF[/hrc]

[align=center][b]How long have you been playing Freelancer?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Why do you want to join this faction?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in PvP?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in RP?[/b] ---ANSWER HERE---

[b]Your Skype (either here or in PM):[/b][/font]

[hrc]#FFD700[/hrc][/indent][/align]

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Liberty Loyal Service - 10-13-2016

*Boost Signal*

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Liberty Loyal Service - 01-15-2017

** BOOST SIGNAL **

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Kamida Assembly - 01-16-2017

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Name: ---James Kirk---

Birthplace: ---Freeport 7---

Give us a brief paragraph about yourself: ---I was Born on Freeport 7 799 A.S. my father runs one of the big trading companies in New York, but we have some incidents, some pirates stolen our warehouses few times but we manage to catch them i always wanted to join police to protect what is left of my family my sister die of cancer and i am only child in family my mother die when ii was young some criminals took her life for no reason my father die later that year and i was left alone to lead a company.---

Name a special talent of yours: ---FIghter---

Why do you wish to join us?: ---Always wanted to be at Police---

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

How long have you been playing Freelancer? ---Since 2011---

Why do you want to join this faction? ---to protect and server---

On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in PvP? ---9-10---

On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in RP? ---9-10---

Your Skype (either here or in PM):Mark.Zuric

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Liberty Loyal Service - 01-16-2017

*** INCOMING TRANSMISION **

Mister Kirk

As we look at your application we glad inform you thet you are Accepted to our ranks, we are glad to see you in space

General.Adulian

*** END OF TRANSMISION **

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - burlyboy - 01-17-2017

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Name: ---Plissken---

Birthplace: ---Planet Manhattan---

Give us a brief paragraph about yourself: ---Born to a Police family, Iroquois Plissken was poised to become a crime fighter just like his father. After Iroquois parents retired from the Liberty Police he decided to enlist to create his own legacy. Iroquois now dawned the callsign Plissken just like his father. At age 19 Plissken had completed many successful missions for the Liberty Police. At age 20, Plissken was ambushed by Liberty Rogues, which left him nearly dead. 3 years later, with the joint effort of the Liberty Police and Navy medical teams, Plissken was put back together with mechanical prosthesis and was released from the medical facility in Alaska after intense training. Plissken is now looking to continue his lawful career with LLS.---

Name a special talent of yours: ---Transport Protector/Fighter---

Why do you wish to join us?: ---To ensure Liberty travelers safe passage.---

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

How long have you been playing Freelancer? ---Since '07---

Why do you want to join this faction? ---To help others and defend law abiding Liberty travelers.---

On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in PvP? ---a rusty 9---

On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in RP? ---9---

Your Skype (either here or in PM):

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Liberty Loyal Service - 01-17-2017

:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::

Identification: Markus Delaware
Ranking: Vice Superintendent

Greetings, mr. Plissken.
I have been reviewing your application thoroughly, and I hereby ACCEPT you into the LLS under the rank of Rookie Officer. Get yourself a Liberator from Long Island Station, and report to Norfolk Shipyards. Congratulations, make us proud!

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Peranof Velucius - 01-21-2017

IN CHARACTER SECTION
Name: ---Alexander Bayonet---

Birthplace: ---New York , Manhattan ---

Give us a brief paragraph about yourself: ---I was Born on planet Manhattan in the year 798 A.S. I come from a long line of nobles , but as most things go we lost our fortune on some bad deals that disgraced our family name ; my father's suicide was the last thing that sent us over into poverty. i now wish to save my family and our honor by the only Noble and Grand device of serving on the field of battle and protecting my home.

Name a special talent of yours: ---Tactical and strategical warfare , ---

Why do you wish to join us?: ---To be part of something Noble---

OUT OF CHARACTER SECTION

How long have you been playing Freelancer? ---Since 2012 sp / for about 4 months---

Why do you want to join this faction? ---to Be part of a group Cause it is more fun to work as a team than just solo or in temp teams---

On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in PvP? ---7---

On a scale of 1-10, how good would you consider yourself in RP? ---6---

Your Skype (either here or in PM)Tongueeranof Velucius

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Peranof Velucius - 01-21-2017

OORP// Sorry it is Peranof with a P not a smiley and I do have my own ships bomber Gboat , LABC and Archer class cruiser all with LN

RE: LLS|- Liberty Loyal Service | Recruitment office | - Liberty Loyal Service - 01-21-2017

:: TRANSMISSION OPENED ::
[Image: ewYv7MP.png]

Identification: James Kirk
Ranking: Fleet Admiral

Mr.Alexander Bayonet I have been reviewing your application thoroughly, and I hereby ACCEPT you into the LLS under the rank of Cadet. Get yourself a Ship, and report to Norfolk Shipyards. Congratulations, make us proud!

:: TRANSMISSION CLOSED ::