Discovery Gaming Community
To: Planetform - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Planetform (/showthread.php?tid=144315)

Pages: 1 2

To: Planetform - Zoe Cromwell - 10-16-2016

[Image: zoeamtbar.jpg]

To: Planetform
Subject: Order for Filters

To whom it may concern,

Good day, I am Zoe Cromwell and I lead the Security and Logistics division of Atlantis Manufacturing.

We recently finished the construction of a station within the Omicrons. We only have a bit of a problem with the filtration system and would like your help with that.

Since parts of the station are having cardamine in the air the filters need to do a bit more work than usual I assume. With more and more people visiting the station we need to update those systems.

I think if we could get another 20.000 units of those filters we would be set for the time being. Can you tell me if that would suffice and what such an order would cost?

Thank you very much.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

- Zoe Cromwell
Atlantis Manufacturing PLC
Atlantis Metropolitan

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]

RE: To: Planetform - Shiki - 10-17-2016

Signal Correction

RE: To: Planetform - casualty - 10-18-2016

[Image: hQOiAPF.gif]

[Image: HBzZ97Ut.jpg?1]

Encryption: Twin Band Alphanumeric
Subject: Re: Order for Filters

Dear Madame,

Thank you for contacting Planetform on this matter. You are right, we are proud to produce the most reliable and durable Nanomembrane Filters in Sirius sector. They are known to perform very well to keep substances like Cardamine under control.

However, I have to admit that Omicron systems are far beyond our usual scope of operations. As far as I know, we have no navigation data of that part of the sector. Unfortunately, until I fully understand the effort to establish the route and risks that journey could pose, I can't adequately estimate the costs.

Please, provide navigation instructions to the system where your installation is situated and coordinates within that system, and I will come up with pricing proposal within a couple of days.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated
[Image: DkRdC3B.png]

RE: To: Planetform - Zoe Cromwell - 10-21-2016

Mister Worth,

I understand that it mustn't be too easy for the Bretonian corporations to enter Maltese territory yet. Still it is not really that difficult once you know your way around.

I'll gladly help with that. So you can calculate the route and price I'll send you a huge data package with suggested routes and the installations location now on a separate channel.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you again,

Sincerely,

- Zoe Cromwell
Atlantis Metropolitan

RE: To: Planetform - Zoe Cromwell - 10-22-2016

Reminder of 1 unanswered message

RE: To: Planetform - casualty - 10-24-2016

Ms Cromwell,

After reviewing the data you sent, I can confirm that Planetform is capable of delivering the ordered items. The cost of shipment will depend on if you can offer something of interest for us to bring back to Bretonia or Liberty space. If there is something that we could haul back, the price for 20,000 packages of Nanomembrane Filters will be 70,000,000sc. Otherwise, we will have to increase the price to 120,000,000sc to cover the return path and associated risks.

Let me know which way it works better for you. After you made your decision, wire the funds to account PFI)Moneyland. Meanwhile, I will send a scouting mission along the path we are going to take to reach your station. Looking forward to see you on board.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

RE: To: Planetform - Zoe Cromwell - 10-27-2016

Mister Worth,

I arranged for a transfer of Alien Organisms to our station. We now have 20.000 units of Alien Organisms stored. I know that your station in New London was interested in those.

Is this acceptable for you?

Sincerely,

- Zoe Cromwell
Atlantis Metropolitan

RE: To: Planetform - Zoe Cromwell - 11-01-2016

Reminder of 1 unanswered message

RE: To: Planetform - casualty - 11-01-2016

Ms Cromwell,

My apologies for delayed reply. This proposal is acceptable for us. Alien Organisms are in fact an important part of our technology. Please, wire the full payment of 70,000,000 credits to PFI)Moneyland when you are ready. We will start delivering the Filters in a few hours. To even the cash flow, please, make buy price of Filters and sell price of Alien Organisms the same as sell price of Filters on Cold Bay, i.e. 250 credits.

I will keep you updated on our progress in this channel, so please keep it open for the meantime.

Yours sincerely
Jack Worth
PlanetForm Incorporated

RE: To: Planetform - Zoe Cromwell - 11-02-2016

Mister Worth,

No problem, in the meantime I checked everything to be in order.

I had our company send you the money through the National Bank of Malta. You should receive the money soon if not already.

[Image: rKe9o0s.png]

The prices have been set and I double checked them, everything is ready.

Sincerely,

- Zoe Cromwell
Atlantis Metropolitan