Discovery Gaming Community
Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room (/showthread.php?tid=144556)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - fabreth - 10-24-2016

"Uh? Ah, yes yes.. well, have you received that broadcast comm in which some guy came in possess of some jump hole parts.. well.. " breathing heavily "..he later sent another communication stating that he lost those parts to the Corsairs.."

Scratching his two days little beard "..not that I thought he would choose me.. IRG, Ageira and some other people also contacted him.. of course"

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Demonic - 10-24-2016

*Jimmy looks for a moment at his PDA on the table, and then focuses back on the scientist*

"Message you say? Huh. Must've gotten lost in all the stuff I get these days. You say 'sairs got 'em? That's shame."

*He seems to get lost in his thoughts for a moment, he realizes it soon after and shakes his head.*

"Oh, the lab, right. If ya dinnae have anything else ya want to ask or tell me, Patrick will get ye someone to show ya the rooms. Mostly empty space there though. At least ya can start plannin' where to place the things ya asked fer."

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - fabreth - 10-24-2016

"Alright.. time to visit my new home I guess... and I repeat myself,, good work here. "

Suddenly remembering a request from his pilot, Rush asks one more thing

"Oh, one last thing, Nathan would like to meet you.. he think being able to build up a base, you should know some good trade routes. In exchange he would gladly supply your base with deliveries. He's on the ship if you wish... i already told him that you probably already have many suppliers, and by seeing the base I guess i was right."

Nick says bye to Jimmy and exits the room... the lab room is waiting..

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Demonic - 10-24-2016

*Jimmy noded and when Rush left, he grabbed his PDA and quickly sent several messages. Than he hid it in his pocket, got up and left the room*

End of Meeting

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Demonic - 11-05-2016

Meeting with Dr. Rush and miss Sanada

*The conference room was empty, safe for on man in suit, working on his NeuralNet Terminal. The man was clearly going through some blueprints and he didn't really look satisfied by what he saw on them. He was just about to bring up another set of plans, when his terminal flashed with incoming communication. He imediatelly answered.*

"Greetings, Mr. O'Brian, I assume you need something arranged, right?"

*The voice chuckled.*

"Spot on guess as always, Patrick. Aye, I need ya to clear one ship fer dockin'. I'll send the codes with the comm. Let me 'now as soon as ya have the ship on the base's scanners, a'ight? I dinnae want the lass to wait. Oh and, Rush needs to 'now too, he's the one that lass want to speak to. And make sure she is scanned fer weapons and any recordin' or transmittin' devices, before ya allow her from the hangar."

"Sure, I'll make the preparations, but, if you don't mind me asking, who is she? You certainly don't require that level of scanning from anyone else."

"Well, accordin' to me memory and one Ivan's report, she's from KNF. It lookes like she's actin' alone right now, but I want to be sure."

"Kusari Navy you say? That might be dangerous, Crayter doesn't really like them. I don't know if Kusari sees it the same way, but still, she'll know where this base is."

"Aye, but I dinnae have the choice, she has the stuff Rush needs. Listen, I'm takin' The.Irishman fer a few spins to the Freeport, message me when she arrives. Saa ya."

*Patrick closed the channel and began organising everything neccesary for the upcoming meeting.*

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Yaoquizque - 11-05-2016

The Marauder approached Glendalough Orbital facility cautiously, waiting for its traffic control center to acknowledge its presence. Credentials being exchanged, its pilot proceeded with finalizing docking procedure.

The pilot set foot on board, studying calmly the station's docks environment and its personnel. She turned around to close the Marauder trap but swiftly made another turn when she heard steps closing by the Marauder.

"Miss Sanada? Welcome to Glendalough." Said the man as he was getting closer.
"Arigato..." Replied Junko with a subtle head-bow.
"My name is Patrick. I'm here to guide you to our meeting room. Mr. O'Brian has been informed of your arrival."
"Excellent." replied the woman, now intensely staring at him.
"Erm... But before, I'm forced to ask you to submit to a quick scan. I'm not allowed to let you leave the hangar before we make sure you have no weapon or recording equipment on your body."

The woman didn't answer at first. She opened her flight-suit to take a data-pad she dropped inside the Marauder. Turning back, she slightly smiled.
"That was all the electronic equipment I had on me. As for this sidearm however..." she said, touching a small gun attached to her wrist "I will keep it."
"I'm sorry, Miss Sanada. We cannot allow you to roam in this station with a weapon."
"It's a trust issue, Patrick. I do not know if I can trust you. I'm on your station, alone; I'm the one taking the biggest risk here. It's just a firearm, nothing that can do too much damage."

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Demonic - 11-07-2016

*Patrick sighed.*

"In that case miss, you will have to wait here, before Mr. O'Brian arrives. I'm really sorry for that, but his words were clear."

*The wait was not long, since O'Brian was apparently not far from the base. He walks in to the hangar where Patrick and Miss Sanada were.*

"'Ello there, what's goin' on Patrick? I told ya to take 'er to the meetin' room, aye?"

*He listens to Patricks brief explanations and shruggs*

"Ya dinnae trust me, Miss Sanada? Well, I gues that goes both ways. Ye asked around about me, lass, and I have the right to be carefull too, no? But I guess one sidearm shouldn't be a problem. But I hope ya won't mind if fe scan ye fer the rest?"

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Yaoquizque - 11-07-2016

"Konbanwa, O'Brian-san and of course, go ahead." replied the woman, nodding.
O'Brian was about to tell Patrick to get it done when he realized the efficient man was already on it.
"Right on, Patrick."

Two members of the station security approached, one of them holding a portable scanner. She began to slowly move the sensor around Junko's body.
"Nothing apart the gun, sir."
"Very well." said Patrick.
"Aye... I suppose ye won't mind if Sheena an' Dean stay by yer side while we move te meet tha fine Doctor Rush, aye? I must think about everyone's security on Glendalough, ye know."
The woman carefully observed the two security members before performing a quick bow with her head.
"Hai. Let's proceed then."
"I have prepared a meetin' room for dis little gatherin'. Ye will see we have pretty nice amenities on Glendalough... An' that the place is full o' nice people."
Junko politely nodded as to agree while looking at their environment.

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - fabreth - 11-07-2016

Dr. Rush arrived at Glendalough a few hours earlier. After a brief visit to the would be lab, he took the ship in orbit of the nearby planet Jericho. That wreckage on the surface, on the north pole of the planet, interested him, but no one was still able to even scan it due to the radiation surrounding it.

This time was no different: going closer would damage the instrumentation, and even with his new scanning algorythm the radiation was still unpenetrable. The wreckage indeed smells of alien.

Unsatisfied, he returns to the station. While waiting for Jimmy and miss Sanada, he took a little rest in the room assigned to him.

When he was about to fall asleep, the comm blipped... time to move. While the "welcoming committee" receives the kusarian, he washes his face and begin to move towards the conference room...

RE: Glendalough Orbital - Conference room - Demonic - 11-08-2016

While walkig through the corridors, Junko could examine the station a bit. The signs of construction work were easy to spot. Empty rooms, stashes of materials and tools, engineers in halls checking basic systems, all this was telling her the station is fairly new, and - while functional - far from finished. She could even see a few large empty halls, probably to be used as storages or factories in future.

After a short walk, they moved to a section that looked finished. No open wiring or laying eqiupement, but clean halls and obviously used rooms. They went through one of the many doors and ended up in a small bright room with a window, round table and comfortable looking chairs. One of them was already occupied by a man.

"Well, seems like our last guest is already 'ere." He turned to the security members. "Ya two, wait outside, I have a feelin' miss Sanada would Iike to speek with us alone. Patrick, 'ave somebody brin' us some drinks, aye?" He paused for a moment and smiled. "And hire an assistant finaly. Fetchin' people and drinks ain't yer job."

He laughed a bit and than turned back to his guest.

"Miss Sanada, meet Dr. Rush. Rush, this is miss Sanada, the lass who has what ya need."

With that, he took one of the seats and gestured to Junko to do the same.

"Now, I reckon ya have some questions, miss, aye?"