Discovery Gaming Community
IDFS| - Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: IDFS| - Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=144708)

Pages: 1 2 3

IDFS| - Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Ile-de-France Shipping - 10-27-2016

[Image: bFyvFb8.png?1]

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Shaggy - 10-27-2016

I really like the write up, I like the fact we now have a active Gallic Cooperation Shipping Faction now, but not only that I wish you all the best and for good interactions between IDF and CR|. Message me on skype if you have any ideas of some cool interactions that we could plan or mini events so to speak.

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Ile-de-France Shipping - 10-29-2016

(10-27-2016, 11:57 PM)Shaggy Wrote: I really like the write up, I like the fact we now have a active Gallic Cooperation Shipping Faction now, but not only that I wish you all the best and for good interactions between IDF and CR|. Message me on skype if you have any ideas of some cool interactions that we could plan or mini events so to speak.

Hello Shaggy,
Thanks for your feedback and as you know, we already talked over Skype. Of course we can do some mini events between Ile-de-France Shipping and CR|.

- The Ile-de-France Shipping Highcommand

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - St.Denis - 10-29-2016

Nice to see another active Gallic Group.

See you in space.

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Hina Nakamura - 10-29-2016

Good luck guys, i have always wanted to create an EFL or IDF faction, but the player's base didn't help much
I wish you good luck and i will definitely apply as soon as i can Smile

Edit: Sorry wrong account Confused
@Xenon

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Shalo - 10-29-2016

It is nice to see a new faction in Gallia. I've allways loved Gallia's "atmosphere" and i'd like to see some activity in there.
Best of luck to you.

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Ramke - 10-29-2016

So many Gallic factions appeared an disappeared within the same month. Let's hope this one stands on its feet. ^^

Good luck!

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Ile-de-France Shipping - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 10:30 AM)St.Denis Wrote: Nice to see another active Gallic Group.

See you in space.

Hello St.Denis,
Thanks for your feedback.

(10-29-2016, 10:32 AM)Nebula Complex Wrote: Good luck guys, i have always wanted to create an EFL or IDF faction, but the player's base didn't help much
I wish you good luck and i will definitely apply as soon as i can Smile

Edit: Sorry wrong account Confused
@Xenon

Hello Xenon,
Thanks for your feedback, of course you can join our faction and when you have any questions about this faction, send a Private Message to this account.

(10-29-2016, 10:37 AM)Shalo Wrote: It is nice to see a new faction in Gallia. I've allways loved Gallia's "atmosphere" and i'd like to see some activity in there.
Best of luck to you.

Hello Shalo,
Thanks for your feedback.

(10-29-2016, 03:09 PM)Ramke Wrote: So many Gallic factions appeared an disappeared within the same month. Let's hope this one stands on its feet. ^^

Good luck!

Hello Ramke,
Thanks for your feedback, so far it looks really good for us, we have some big plans to get some nice Roleplay and of course ingame acitvity.

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - Neptune - 10-29-2016

I believe I've already bumped into you across different chars (sun) . Good to see some renewed interest in Gallia, especially another Gallic Corp. Wish you the best of luck and hope you guys stick around for some time to come!

RE: IDF~ Ile-de-France Shipping - Feedback Thread - DkJericho - 10-29-2016

Great right up quick question do you guys have a naming convention for your transports?