Discovery Gaming Community
To: 5th| - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: 5th| (/showthread.php?tid=144767)

To: 5th| - Gryphus - 10-29-2016

::..message received..::
::..secure link accessed..::
::..access granted..::
::..sender redacted..::

[Image: Gryphon%20Solar%20Logo%20-%20All%20Colou...5100_4.png]

It is beyond any words - that are not cursing - what you have done today in Alaska System. You distrupted the confirmed infectee termination. That alone puts you in place of suspicious on why you did it in the first place. You violated the security of Liberty by threatening the secondary fleet with discharge. In effect, the vessel - to my knowledge - ran away and whole operation has been sacked.

The infection had been confirmed and the Liberty Navy at the scene already decided upon termination of the vessel on basis of XO's confirmed infection, the inability of Warspite's crew to execute the XO and the little fact that crew itself declared themselves hostile towards rest of the fleet. If anyone will ever ask "why the Liberty Navy might be infected again?", I bet that poor decisions of 5th Fleet will be pointed out as main reason.

::..message end..::
::..encryption in process..::
::..link terminated..::

RE: To: 5th| - Kalhmera - 10-29-2016

[Image: JWZTtWh.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

Please stop making a fool of yourself, the ship in question is already detained and secure on our facility and everything that can be done is being done...

Signed -

Captain Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: G3FZABZ.png]

RE: To: 5th| - Gryphus - 10-29-2016

If Liberty Navy will be infected again - do not dare to put blame on me. I have nothing to say to you then. Your arrogance is puny and dangerous for Liberty.

RE: To: 5th| - Gryphus - 10-30-2016

I have been ordered to share all the logs from the events back then. Once that rough atmosphere have cooled down, the LSF cell I belong to decided to dispatch the proper logs that happened nearby Norfolk to the 5th Fleet Command. Both sides had their own point of view about the situation that happened around LNS-Warspite.

The issue is truly problematic, since Liberty Navy bomber pilot, callsign Murphy, tried to protect LNS-Warspite and lead multiple torpedos towards either LNS-Judgement.Day or LNS-Montana. The short combat did not emerge any victor between my vessel and Murphy's, but gave enough time for pursuing the infected vessel. Shortly after, the 5th Fleet arrived to the scene and you know the rest.

But then Mr Soma happens to be an LSF agent, thus the LSF involvement into whole case is obligatory. I should remind you that all LSF members go under direct LSF jurisdiction, not the Liberty Navy one - as I pointed out back in Alaska. Keeping any LSF agent as hostage in Liberty Navy prison is something that does not help the mutual relations between Liberty Navy and Liberty Security Force. In case of interrogation, the proper logs should be pushed into LSF hands.

RE: To: 5th| - Kalhmera - 10-31-2016

Well this is an interesting turn of events... As im not aware of "LSF agent as hostage in Liberty Navy prison" and i cant speak on something i dont know about. I request you speak to the Admiral about that.

Concerning the LNS-WarSpite:

I received a distress call and informed Admiral Sader about the WarSpite being attacked by LNS vessels and in that message he claimed that the LNS Vessels attacking him said he was "infected"... Now being a former Order Agent i know a thing or two about infected personnel first hand. So thinking that there might have been a mistake i informed Admiral Sader that we need to rush to Alaska to make sure things get handled correctly. If the Warspite was infected then i would have joined with the LNS Vessels in shooting it down... It sounded to me from the communique i received from the WarSpite that not every step was taken to ensure it was infected. Shooting down our own Warships is nasty buisness and i'd rather ensure we get it right before we start killing people who help defend the Republic.

Signed -

Captain Kalh

-For Liberty

RE: To: 5th| - Gryphus - 10-31-2016

Then case is even more complicated than I thought. I was told back at the scene the XO of LNS-Warspite is infected, the fact that was not only spoken by the XO himself - acknowledged by all other captains - but also whole crew clearly shown the hostile behaviour towards superiors 'out of blue'. In case of infection, it was stated, the forceful capture of the ship could end bad on both sides. I assure you I heard them out. I weighed their statements against those of the LNS-Warspite crew and I took into consideration their service records and commendations. It was a difficult decision, Commander, but I dare say it was a fair one. For all the people around Alaska System at that day.

Also... the Order? Since when 5th Fleet accepts people from a terrorist organization into their ranks, in the first place? You may know stuff about The Nomads, but from now I will clearly observe Amenothep. It is not a threat, just a statement.

RE: To: 5th| - Kalhmera - 10-31-2016

Well if you want to watch me your going to have to get in line. And where did you think the Osiris came from eh? Not everyday you see one in Liberty.

As for the vessel in question, I'll be blunt. We either take the necessary steps to ensure it's infected and destroy it, or prove its innocence.

Signed -

Captain Kalh

-For Liberty