Discovery Gaming Community
Comm channel between Ivan Norovich, Sidonis, Wallace Emmerich and General Aetius - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Comm channel between Ivan Norovich, Sidonis, Wallace Emmerich and General Aetius (/showthread.php?tid=144821)

Comm channel between Ivan Norovich, Sidonis, Wallace Emmerich and General Aetius - Username removed - 10-31-2016

delete my profile already

RE: Comm channel between Ivan Norovich, Sidonis, Wallace Emmerich and General Aetius - Gryphus - 10-31-2016

...comm-buoy found...
...incoming transmission...
...message received...
...hack in process...

[Image: 78851ff08e2ac0abffdb548e228abbf3.jpg]

Is this thing on? Good.

My name is Keita Sidonis and I hail from Rheinland. Yes, the name is quite unusual for a Rheinlander, but then my mother was GMG and father happened to be an ex-Military officer. Sigmas and Omicrons are my home, so I tend to strafe away from inter-House matters unless I need stuff from there. I do hope that shouldn't really be an issue when it comes to stuff between me and FL-ER.

As for the chat with one of your guys, I have mentioned twice or thrice that I have a good eye for Alien Artifacts and stuff like that with little knowledge over Xenoacheology, but it's nothing on scale of Cambridge university professor. Nonetheless, I'm still interested into Nomad and anti-Nomad technology and perhaps some stuff could be appraised, created or co-created out of it.

...message received...
...deleting local data...
...deleting cache...
...transmission terminated...

RE: Comm channel between Ivan Norovich, Sidonis, Wallace Emmerich and General Aetius - Gryphus - 10-31-2016

...comm-buoy found...
...message received...
...hack in process...

Sidonis here. There are logs from the meeting in Coronado nearby the Barrier Gate Station. Me and the other [FL-ER] pilot got logs of a very... troubling stuff. It seems that LNS-Montana might have crew that could be... infected... or is at least under influence of any Nomad. Or the crew is just crazy. No matter the reason, the ship - on its way towards Baffin - had been captured by Crays and its crew was detained.

I cleared the logs out of unnecessairy chatter.

Now we must await what happens around Coronado next. I just hope these Crayerians weren't infected as well. I'm not even sure if they have special protocols to quarantine the infectees - or if they have ANY protocols or info in regard of our little blue fiends.

...message received...
...deleting cache...

...comm-buoy found...
...message received...
...hack in process...

Sidonis again, this time a very fresh stuff. I got a small job to smuggle serveral items to America Spaceport in Kansas, but I wasn't really expecting any meeting. When I realized what kind of vessel I have noticed, I tried to use gas giant's cover as long as I could, but I eventually got detected. Nonetheless, I got a very interesting stuff and fair explanation on why Auxesia had that Inquisitor back in Omega-3. What is even more surprising is presence of LNS-Montana in there. Things start to get pretty weird.

To be honest... I'm not sure what to do with that. While I enjoy sort of neutral relations to the Commonwealth, it slowly becames clear that not only LNS-Montana, but also the other vessel Liberty Navy vessel is going rogue. The whole Auxesia involvement is also very strange - but also presence of the technology I've only seen in Omicrons. I wasn't expecting any Gammu AI so close Liberty. Auxesian, Alien AI, alien technology, wormholes, renegade Navy ships.

[[Long Range Scan]

I don't know what's going on, but stuff is stranger than I thought. We need to meet ASAP or discuss the recent data through this channel.

...message received...
...deleting cache...