Discovery Gaming Community
To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports (/showthread.php?tid=144974)

To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports - Gas Miners Guild - 11-04-2016

[Image: RRIeQCU.png]

Good day,

My name is Keiji Namura, and I am the current acting Guildmaster of the Gas Miners Guild. To my knowledge, contact between GMG and Bowex and Gateway has been sparse, but perhaps today we may change that.

The Guild is currently in need of some materials for a project taking place in Guild space, materials in particular that are known to be available in Bretonia. Consequently, it has been deemed appropriate to inquire with your corporations regarding any interest you may have in a potential transport contract. GMG is willing to hire a Bretonian shipping concern to fulfill its requirements, establish a working relationship, and perhaps create the potential for further business opportunities.

Your thoughts are welcome.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports - TheShooter36 - 11-04-2016

[Image: qEol8R.png]

Greetings, Guildmaster Mr. Namura.

I am Robert Stark, Vice President of Gateway Shipping. Its interesting to see the Guild contacting with Bretonian corporations. I am proud to say Gateway Shipping wont turn a potential contract down and can fullfill it with best speed and quality... So, which materials Guild needs and how many of them? We are in need of details to proceed as you are aware, i am keeping this channel open for further cooperation and awaiting response from you. See you soon and hopefully under better circumstances, Guildmaster.

Stark, out.

RE: To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports - Gas Miners Guild - 11-04-2016

Vice President Stark,

It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

I have opened and directed a new channel to Gateway Shipping. It contains further details regarding the contract on offer.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura

RE: To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports - DonSam - 11-05-2016

Incoming Transmission from Scarborough Station, Newcastle
[Image: 1HWlf.png]
To: Guildmaster Keiji Namura Cc: GMG
Priority: High
Topic: Business opportunity

Sender ID: David Williams

Greetings Mr. Namura,

My name is David Williams, Sales Manager from Bowex team and I'm here to inform you that we are glad to help you in your project. Please feel free to contact us via our Neural net for more information about your project and we will do our best to help you out completing this project.

Thank you for choosing Borderworld Exports.

Have a good day.

Regards,
David Williams
Borderworld Exports
Transmission End

RE: To: Gateway Shipping, Border World Exports - Gas Miners Guild - 11-07-2016

Manager Williams,

I am afraid the available contract has been accepted and subsequently completed by Gateway Shipping. Should The Guild have any further business suggestions in the future, Bowex will be kept in mind.

Cordially,

Keiji Namura