Discovery Gaming Community
Sydney Station Import Channel - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Sydney Station Import Channel (/showthread.php?tid=145161)

Sydney Station Import Channel - rhodesia - 11-10-2016

[Image: OykTjfp.png]
To: All Freelancers, traders and cargo ship captains
Subject: Import Channel

Good day,

Given the success of the trade deal previously run on this channel I wish to utilise this channel for communicating further deals of a similar nature.

Sydney Station is importing the products below. Each confirmed (with time stamped guncam images) delivery over 3000 units (1500 for bulky cargo) will merit a 5,000,000 SC bonus. Post the evidence in this channel.

► Optronic Arrays = 1,700 SC [20,000]
► Quantum Arrays = 3,000 SC [15,000]
► Hull Segments = 2,000 SC [77,500]
► Industrial Hardware = 2,400 SC [40,000]

This deal is only valid as long as the required stock has not been met. As such this channel will be kept up to date - should a delay occur the payments will be processed in order of delivery reports posted on this channel.

Regards,

Dr. Jackson
[Image: MSA1kBD.png]

RE: To: Traders of Sirius - Trade Opportunity - 5M Bonus - rhodesia - 11-11-2016

Subject: Trade Opportunity - Industrial Hardware

Good day,

I wish to discuss a potentially lucrative deal.

I wish to import 90,000 Industrial Hardware at a price of 2,400 SC per unit, giving a 2,200 SC profit.

On top of this I will be offering a 5,000,000 SC bonus for EVERY LOAD

These goods are available for purchase nearby at Augsburg Wreck (Munich), Mainz Storage Facility (Frankfurt)

The only terms and conditions are:
- You must provide guncam evidence with a time stamp of EACH delivery (forgery will not be tolerated) along with a bank for transfer
- Minimum load size is 3,000 (in order to prevent "working the system")
- You must abide by the laws of the Corsairs when in their space

There is over 250,000,000 SC up for grabs. Don't miss out!

Regards,

Dr. Jackson

RE: To: Traders of Sirius - Trade Opportunity - 5M Bonus - Ranjeet Singh - 11-11-2016

[Image: FmF5r0q.png?1]
Secured Signal..Alpha Red....

Sat Sri Akal Dr Jackson,

We are happy to inform yourself, that we have commenced fullfilling your request.

However due to a systems error on our part, three of the deliveries do not have the requested confimations.

In all we have done 10 deliveries, 7 with confirmations attached below.

>>Confirmations<<

Payment to be made to SIKH_BANK

We will try and further meet your requirements as soon as our pilot and crew have had their required radiation decontamination completed.

Also I would like to enquire about a ship that Subedar Ajit Singh came across...its announced itself as a A.I. from Gammu(Unknown Location)...I would like any information regarding these entities that you may have, if they are hostile etc...if you could open another secure communication with me, i would be greatful.

Rab Rakha

Hari Singh Nalwa

RE: To: Traders of Sirius - Trade Opportunity - 5M Bonus - rhodesia - 11-11-2016

Good day,

Thank you for your excellent hard work.

The quartermaster has confirmed all of your deliveries including the three that were in error.

As such a sum of 50,000,000 SC has been transferred to the requested neural net account.

As for the AI you encountered I will get a security dossier drawn up and contact you via another channel, however as of now I have not seen them to act in a threatening manner.

Regards,

Dr. Jackson

RE: To: Traders of Sirius - Trade Opportunity - 5M Bonus - Ranjeet Singh - 11-12-2016

Sat Sri Akal Dr Jackson,

Your requirements have been fulfilled today, 14 deliveries were made.

Subedar(Captain) Ajit Singh reported no problems and has docked his ship(The Punjab) at the nearby Freeport for much needed rest.

>>Confirmations<<

Payment to be made to SIKH_BANK

I still have not received the promised information, i hope to hear from yourself soon.

Rab Rakha

Hari Singh Nalwa

RE: To: Traders of Sirius - Trade Opportunity - 5M Bonus - rhodesia - 11-13-2016

Good day,

Thank you again for your excellent work.

The quartermaster has confirmed all of your deliveries, thus finishing off the deal.

As such a sum of 70,000,000 SC has been transferred to the requested neural net account.

If you would be interested in future deals of a similar nature let me know on this channel.

As for the requested information, a short summary of what we know has been created.

Regards,

Dr. Jackson

RE: To: Traders of Sirius - Trade Opportunity - 5M Bonus - Ranjeet Singh - 11-13-2016

Sat Sri Akal Dr Jackson,

Thankyou for the swift payment and information.

We wish you well and hope you stay in contact from time to time.

Rab Rakha

Hari Singh Nalwa