Discovery Gaming Community
[Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Completed] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Completed] (/showthread.php?tid=145309)

Pages: 1 2

[Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Completed] - sindroms - 11-13-2016

EVENT BEGINS AT 18:00 UTC

DECOMMISSIONING OF THE KDS SENDAI
Kusari - ???
Salvage Event

[Image: zARAQSp.png]

[Image: wcK6Bzx.png]
Connection Established
Opening Comm Channel #19
Beginning Transmission

Admiral Yori Hachirou here.

To all active Kusari peacekeeping forces, it is finally time to fully send the name of this tired warrior to their rightful resting place. With the generator removed and most of the systems deactivated, all that is left is to fully scuttle the structure of the ship itself. This is a rather extensive operation and will need the aid of our more trustworthy haulers. A perimeter is to be made around the shipyard and the scuttle area in order to avoid thieves and other filth from trying buzzard the operation.

We ask that all available commanders and pilots respond to this transmission and make their participation known for better organization.
Patrols and salvage operations are to start in two hours from now (18:00 UTC)

[Image: o6XxzL8.png?1]

Event Planning

* Event Type: Salvage Event
* IDs involved: Any
* Ships allowed: Any
* Goals:
General - Empty the POB battleship of resources
Unlawfuls - Intercept haulers / assault the defenders
Lawfuls - Empty the POB battleship of resources, provide access to non-kusari individuals, protect haulers

The POB will be made dokcable at 18:00

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Kusari Uchugun - 11-13-2016

[Image: xkNs6Fw.png]

Admiral Hachirou,

First fleet, in charge of New Tokyo system, has already received directives to secure the vicinity of Yokohama shipyard, in accordance with the decisions taken by the Admiral circle.

Sendai has had a long history of exemplary service, both to the Empire and to the Republic. It is always saddening to see one of those venerables ships be dismantled, but our funding limitations leave us little choice. More modern heavy units are being constructed on Kure shipyard. The Admiralty is confident they will exceed the capabilities that the aged Sendai can offer.

That said, 1st Main Battlegroup is being repositioned as I speak, and will be overseeing New Tokyo theater during this operation.

Respectfully,
Mochizuki Tatsuya,
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: JCMMxNU.png]

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - kornon - 11-13-2016

Admiral Hachirou,

My transport the Kishiro|Iki will be standing by for hauling if our services are needed.

Respectfully,
Akira Tokuhiro,
Kishiro

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Yaoquizque - 11-13-2016

[KNF] won't be able to attend to this event because most people were killed by a gunboat squad right before the event even started.
Sorry for not being able to be there and have fun.

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - VANOBEL - 11-13-2016

nice nice nice, me as a transport have to devivering for 1 million profit by 1 system? Its a joke? I know i can go to Kagoshima but its Alkliance base, and almost 4 everybody transports its a hostile and cant dock. Nice.. thanks for event and waste time.

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - sindroms - 11-13-2016

Yeah. The point is that the sellpoint is elsewhere.

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Skorak - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 07:25 PM)VANOBEL Wrote: nice nice nice, me as a transport have to devivering for 1 million profit by 1 system? Its a joke? I know i can go to Kagoshima but its Alkliance base, and almost 4 everybody transports its a hostile and cant dock. Nice.. thanks for event and waste time.

Premium Scrap
MAIN - Gallia - Dauphine - Fourchambault Shipyard - $10829
MAIN - Edge Worlds - Omicron Rho - Alabama Shipyard - $11174
MAIN - Bretonian Omegas - Omega-3 - Planet Sprague - $9347

MAIN - Edge Worlds - Omicron Gamma - Tripoli Shipyard - $11080
MAIN - Edge Worlds - Omicron Alpha - Valetta Shipyard - $9904

UNLAWFUL - Liberty - New York - Buffalo Base - $3062
UNLAWFUL - Liberty - Colorado - Ouray Base - $4313

UNLAWFUL - Bretonia - Manchester - Holmfirth Base - $5073
UNLAWFUL - Bretonia - Londonderry - Garvagh Mining Complex - $6739

UNLAWFUL - Kusari - Kyushu - Kagoshima Depot - $6384
UNLAWFUL - Kusari - Chugoku - Kyoto Base - $7649

UNLAWFUL - Rheinland - Dresden - Vogtland Base - $6111
UNLAWFUL - Rheinland - Stuttgart - Darmstadt Depot - $6297

UNLAWFUL - Gallia - Dauphine - Valence Base - $7762

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Jack_Henderson - 11-13-2016

Everything has been shipped off.

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Venkman - 11-13-2016

Good event Spazzy.

PS. Got it. Expect the event probably on weekend (next one).

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Jack_Henderson - 11-13-2016

I had fun Smile I'm getting a feeling for Btrans fighting again.

Don't know whether KNF had, as they were shot out pretty fast from their own main system.
Perhaps not going for the main system makes sense for events, as losing there on the home faction always adds on top of losing. Smile