Discovery Gaming Community
CV-Selket | Special Operative ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Player Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=244)
+---- Forum: Special Roleplay Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+----- Forum: Approved Special Roleplay Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=403)
+----- Thread: CV-Selket | Special Operative ID (/showthread.php?tid=145618)

CV-Selket | Special Operative ID - The Olympius - 11-24-2016

:::[1. Forum name of the owner:]:::
Shaggy

:::[2. What exactly are you requesting?]:::
Special Operatives ID

:::[3. Exact name, identification and affiliation of the character:]:::
1st In Command Rosalina Romanov
2nd In Command James Riley
Order ID and IFF

:::[4. Why is this request necessary for the continuation of this character's roleplay?]:::
This will allow the crew of the Olympius to be able to defend there self against The Core for running away with the battlecruiser. Allowing them to make new allies such as the Zoners, IRG, and The Order. This ID will give the ship a 100% power core which at this moment in time we are running on 10%. This ID will allow me to further my RP for the crew of the Battlecruiser and also the separate roleplay between Rosalina Romanov and James Riley. This has been a goal of mine since the creation of the character known as Rosalina Romanov and I keep making the roleplay bigger and there has been many fun encounters. Right now the roleplay has been stopped dead in it's tracks with only 10% power core and being in dry docks of Livadia Shipyard being repaired by IRG.

:::[5. What short-term and long-term goals are you planing to achieve on this character?]:::
Once and if approved.
:::[Short term goals;]:::
Will to establish new allies with The Order and Zoners/IRG. Join The Order| primary fleet while continuing to under go some repairs with IRG for the IRG Power Cell.
:::[Long term goals;]:::
To return to Rheinland and establish contact with Rosalina's old friends to get close allies and find and continue roleplay around the Infection of Rosalina Romanov whom has been approved as Infected from D9|.

:::[6. Provide links to the relevant forum roleplay.]:::
Click here

:::[7. Provide a cliffnote/summary for the links provided above.]:::
The link above will lead to the Feedback thread for the main character of Rosalina Romanov, this thread has every link to the roleplay from stories, watering holes, communication channels, bounty board claims, message dumps and it also has an ooRP section with approval from The Core 1IC at the time in allowing me to use the ship to further my roleplay.

:::[8. How long has this character been building its backstory?]:::
7 months.

:::[9. If you feel that you would like to provide us with character references, specify whom.]:::
@Shizune ~ Being a main part of the roleplay and the story of Rosalina Romanov.
@Jeremy Hunter ~ Allowing myself and Shizune in roleplay to capture Vice Admiral Alexis Hunter from the [LN] to make more amazing roleplay.
@"Moroz" ~ InRP allowing Rosalina and Milly Stone to kill of one of your own personal characters to further my own.
@"[LN]" - The roleplay escape that happened in Liberty.
@5th Fleet ~ Also being apart of the roleplay within Liberty and the great escapes from the prisons.s
@Ingenuus Research Group ~ Large part in repairing The Olympius Battlecruiser.
@Wesker ~ Allowing me to further my personal roleplay with the ship outside of The Core|.
@The Core ~ Allowing me to re-join them and create an amazing roleplay opportunity for my character.
@Dimon - For approving the roleplay for Rosalina Romanov to become an "Infected" character. But also in destroying one of the Division Nine LSC to further my own roleplay.

RE: The.Olympius | Special Operative ID - Jansen - 01-14-2017

Approved

RE: The.Olympius | Special Operative ID - The Olympius - 03-14-2017

:::[1. Exact name of the character:]:::
The.Olympius

:::[2. Link to the request to be amended:]:::
The.Olympius | Special Operative ID ~ Original Request Post

:::[3. What exactly do you want changed?]:::
Ship Name Change: Order|CV-Olympius
Ship IFF: Unknown
Friendly to Order, Wilde, then Order (Official ID Rep) for the rest.

Rheinland Cruiser Turrets, Rheinland Flak, Rheinland Battleship Primary turrets in exchange for the Basic Weapons that where mounted but inRP for the Core weapons. (As I put basic weapons on for conn before the SRP was approved)

Rheinland Battlecruiser Engine (Effect)

Special Operative ID: (I made a mistake in the first request and asked a few admins for clarification on which ID was request and it was the indie one so a few changes are required on this also)

Code:
- Can attack lawfuls, unlawfuls and quasi-lawfuls in self-defense to protect an ally or neutral ship, or in defense of an Order installation.
- Can attack lawfuls, unlawfuls and quasi-lawfuls and ships which belong to a house or organisation considered hostile by The Order.
- Can demand Alien Artifacts, Nomad Equipment, Nomad Remains from any ship and can attack if they refuse to comply.
- Can attack any ship carrying, equipped Nomad equipment.
- Cannot participate in any unlawful actions expect what is described above.

- Can attack any ship that does not belong to the Order, Nomads or Wild anywhere. (Order Primary ID ZOI)
- Can assist Nomads and Wild and Commune (High risk in doing so and could have the Order see the true colors of Rosalina Romanov as she is infected)
[/color]

:::[4. Why are these changes necessary?]:::
These changes are necessary to complete the short term goals of the SRP request. This will now allow me to continue the RP into the Long Term Goals.

:::[5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay.]:::
To: Jared Nomak ~ Requesting assistance.
To: Commune ~ Jared Nomak's supplier to help transfer the goods.
To: Unschuld ~ Jared to Unschuld requesting for weapons for The Olympius.
To: The Order From: James Riley ~ Moving to The Order| and having checks done and clearance to use there shipyard for the changes.

RE: The.Olympius | Special Operative ID - Jansen - 04-21-2017

Approved

Change Request | Order|CV-Olympius - The Olympius - 10-28-2017

:::[1. Exact name of the character:]:::
Order|CV-Olympius

:::[2. Link to the request to be amended:]:::
The.Olympius | Special Operative ID ~ Original Request Post

:::[3. What exactly do you want changed?]:::
Ship Name Change: Order|CV-Selket
Ship IFF: Order Guard IFF
No longer need to have the Unknown IFF or to be able to dock on Nomad / Wild Bases.

Order and Civilian/Basic Weapons.
Order Engine - Either the Osiris/Geb which ever fits better. Again the same reason as the Rheinland technology.

:::[4. Why are these changes necessary?]:::
With the new patch that has just been implemented, I have been informed just before that I would need to re-request my weapons. So considering the circumstances and the fact inRP The Order do not know enough for Rheinland Weaponry/Engine Maintanence, the request will be for.

:::[5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay.]:::
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) ~ The original request for Order technology in exchange for the Rheinland technology which cannot be maintained.
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP) ~ Approval and response from the Grand Admiral Golanski with acceptance to the primary fleet after proving there worth and loyalty to the Overwatch after being former Core.
To: Grand Admiral Golanski || From: Captain James Riley ~ Thread to the Grand Admiral, thanking him for allowing the changes for the Olympius to happen and to start work on the vessels that where in the drydocks of the Olympius. This will be a later request after enough RP has been done.

RE: The.Olympius | Special Operative ID - Skorak - 11-19-2017

Done.

Change Request - Order|CV-Selket - The Olympius - 10-07-2018

1. Exact name of the character:
Order|CV-Selket - Order Bullhead Battlecruiser.
Wilde.Rosalina.Romanov
Wilde.Rosalina,Romanov

2. Link to the request to be amended:
Order|CV-Selket | Special Operative ID

3. What exactly do you want changed?
I would like to add Wilde.Rosalina.Romanov and Wilde.Rosalina,Romanov ingame characters to my SRP Request. To allow both ships the permission to continue to use the Wild ID ingame.

4. Why are these changes necessary?
These changes are necessary for me to be able to progress the roleplay of my main character within the whole SRP, but also to allow me access to a fighter and bomber which was apart of the Battlecruiser and when Rosalina was a member of Core. Both ships were inside the Bullhead Battlecruisers docking bays when the ship originally escaped the Core and they are both inside the ship when it was repaired.

5. Provide possible links to the relevant forum roleplay.
To: Grand Admiral Golanski || From: Captain James Riley
Rosalina Romanov and her story.
To: Jared Nomak |Commune| From: Rosalina Romanov
To: Rosalina Romanov
(FO) The Order Central Communications (inRP)
Player Bastilled: Order|James.Riley ~ Pushing my luck a bit with her second in command's character having his own Marlin Very Heavy Fighter
To: Independent Miners Guild From: James Riley ~ But again there is evidence of there being a Very Heavy Fighter for James Riley

RE: Change Request - Order|CV-Selket - Skorak - 11-25-2018

Approved.

We're giving those two snubs SRP Wild IDs.

The bomber has been renamed, so that needs to be renamed back or the name submitted to us.

RE: Order|CV-Selket | Special Operative ID - Skorak - 11-25-2018

I was told that you're no longer part of the Order official faction.

The ship has been untagged.