Discovery Gaming Community
To: Enma Loyola - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Enma Loyola (/showthread.php?tid=145912)

To: Enma Loyola - PRJKTLRD - 12-02-2016

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Miss Loyola,

I've been discussing with some individuals of my organisation about you.

As I hear, you are not flying anymore under the flags of National Council and that you are wandering around Sirius on your own.

The said individuals told me that it would be good to get in touch with you and invite you to work with us. I remember that you used to share same ideals as we do, while you were the head of the Council. I still hope that your ideals and visions remained the same.

If you wish to discuss about this more, I will be more than glad to do that.

I will await your response miss, safe skies.

Transmission end

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 12-03-2016

[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Buenas noches, señor Nomak,

I didn't hear a news about you or your people for quite a while now. I am glad to see safe and sound and hope that your people are doing good. I had to leave the National Council due to a number of unpleasant incidents.

As in the past I'm following the Light and as long as your people are doing the same, we can have a productive collaboration. At some point it can be easier, since I am not one of the public key political figures.

And, what excatly are you willing to discuss today?

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola famiglia.

RE: To: Enma Loyola - PRJKTLRD - 12-05-2016

[Image: 264px-Lerdi.jpg]

Incoming Transmission

Source ID: Jared Nomak

Encryption: #Babylon_S_3.74b.alg

Miss Loyola,

I totally understand the meaning of unpleasant incidents that you are saying. But let's not speak about already known, let's discuss why I've contacted you in the first place.

I do remember, while you were the Council's lead that you wanted to keep good relations with the Nomads- those who we work for. I am also aware of your path that you began to follow, after leaving the Council.

My organisation is filled with people of your kind, with same ideals. Our work has many descriptions and one of most important would be, retrieving the leftovers of K'Hara from all around Sirius, and bringing them where they belong.

My proposal? Well, I am in need of every single individual, like you, in order to do our work. As you can notice, the number of our friends is lowering each day, and I believe we should concentrate ourselves into one group in order to survive trough these horrible times.

Malta is still in great danger, and it is being worked even more on tearing apart the Maltese and the Nomads- which is what we need to keep under control, too.

So, you can consider this as an invitation to my organisation, I will await your response.

Nomak out.

Transmission end

RE: To: Enma Loyola - Loyola - 12-21-2016

[Image: r4A7VBX.png]

Comm-ID: Enma Loyola
Encription Code: 6311e96f-36c80962
Signal Origin: Planet Soledad, Omicron-80

Señor Nomak,

Due to specific of my work I cannot really afford myself to be a member of any structured organization. Also I'd like to keep a partnership relations, which will be impossible if I will officially enroll into the Commune ranks. It's really pleasing to receive such invintation, but sadly I cannot accept it. But apart from that you can expect any sort of help from my side. I know that your people are dedicated and worth a high trust.

Yours sincerely,
- Enma of the Loyola famiglia.