Discovery Gaming Community
To: The National Council of Malta CC: 101st - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The National Council of Malta CC: 101st (/showthread.php?tid=145956)

To: The National Council of Malta CC: 101st - Penpen - 12-03-2016

[Image: comm2w.png]

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My name is Peter Hansen. Not so long ago, I called myself a good friend of the great Maltese Nation. We, the Independent Neural-net Department, worked hard for that friendship and the prosperous future of the Maltese nation you are now making a profit from. Over the last couple years things have changed drastically and the IND has had to face severe difficulties that forced us to make decisions that unfortunately cut us off our commonly used trade paths to the Nation of Malta and the Omicrons in general.

But.. recently, things have changed and we are very happy to have successfully managed to make our way back to the Omicrons. Therefore, awaiting your approval of course, I am more than thrilled to announce our willingness to begin working toward restoring our relationship and your trust in our Company so that we can move on together to profit for the IND and benefit the people of Malta.

We of course assume that with the disappearance of my old contact and friend Administrator Jameson, things may have changed, and those of you in leadership might not know as much of IND and its works for Malta. It is however in our interest to tie up the loose ends of our relationship and continue with the good relations between our Company and your great Nation.

I await your answer on this matter, Ladies and Gentlemen.

RE: To: The National Council of Malta CC: 101st - Casta - 12-04-2016

Kelly-087
Ishmael
Omicron Alpha

[Image: m3i7pVT.png]

<Zero-Eighty-Seven, Kelly. We are authorized by Ghost Administration to relay following statement.>
<Your inquiry was noted. You are briefed on the requirement to contact Razgriz' Ghosts over separate frequencies. Ghosts squadron does not discuss on channels open to intrusion by otherwise addressed entities.>

<For power. For Ishmael. For the Ghosts.>
<N087 Kelly.>

RE: To: The National Council of Malta CC: 101st - Foxglove - 12-04-2016

[Image: HHLpytK.png]

COMM-ID: Marietta Mercante, Corsica Intelligence Division
TARGET-ID: Peter Hansen

INITIALIZING MESSAGE

It is always a pleasure to encounter those willing to engage in a mutually beneficial relationship with the Nacion. However, before we can allow you anything, we need you to provide us with who you are and what you are representing. As it stands, we have no records of you or your organisation, which either means that you were pretty insignificant or that the Cross simply did not archive anything about you. None of these options paints you in a rather good light, which is why the Council is rather opposed to granting you anything unless you provide something to sway their opinion. I expect a multiple page explanation of who you are representing, their goals, their allegiances, their conflicts and their criminal record. If we get wind of you dealing with Corsairs, you will never set foot in Maltese ground ever again and find your stay in Sirius to be rather unpleasant. Do this and we will continue from there. Also, you will open a separate channel from this one addressed to Marietta Mercante, as the National Council will from this point forth disregard this one, as it is unsafe.

ppa. Marietta Mercante
Administrator of the CID

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED