Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! (/showthread.php?tid=146317)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - sindroms - 12-15-2016

Good day, peeps.

We hope that the winter months are treating you well thus far. It has been a rather hectic few weeks for us for a whole list of reasons, so before I go into details, I would like to welcome @Clavius and @Ramke as our new set of vegetable-colored peeps, ready eager and willing to become grumpins like the rest of us.

With that in mind, we are glad to say that with the parting gift @Alley left us, we are re-enabling POBs once more.

When we got the first reports of base sieges happening in a manner that they should not have, we had two possibilities - that the plugin got borked (again) or that foul play was involved. Needless to say, it turned out to be the later. With this in mind, the following bases have been restored due to confirmed cheating being involved in their destruction:

Iejima Station
Long Island Station

Further investigation is currently being conducted by the Team and the results will be announced as soon as possible.

In addition to that, the holidays are approaching fast and we hope that all of you will take this time to relax and enjoy life away from the computer screen. During the period from the 15th of December to the 15th of January, all existing POBs are made to be indestructible, allowing the owners to take a breather. Please note that we have intentionally chosen that any new bases created after this change will not be covered by it, thus preventing people from griefing with unsiegable bases.

On an unrelated note, the activity check for the previous month might or might not be a thing due to "reasons".
Again. We would like to, however, ask of our factions not to use this as an excuse to skimp out on their obligations in terms of online-time.

That's it for now, have a good one, guys.
~Admin team

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - jim-drover - 12-15-2016

Awsome,

Many thanks for enableing the pob again.
Verry sad to discover there was faul play at hand Sad

Good move with the indestructible time. It will allow the pobowners to relax and enjoy this time.

Keep up the good work ,friendly regards.
Jim

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Sombs - 12-15-2016

Thank you for the effort and congratulations to @Clavius us and especially @Ramke for becoming green. I hope you two can help Sindroms a bit. Poor guy needs sleep, definitely!

[Image: tumblr_n1xwpaUfWV1qhv4h7o1_r2_500.gif]

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - evanz - 12-15-2016

superb job

merry crimbo all

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - jim-drover - 12-15-2016

Still bugged.

I just now loged in the base to check up on things. all was fine.
Went to relog to an diferent acount. wanted to go out and trade.
only to discover i am still loged in the base , funny part tho.
Ship i went to for trade is on a entirely diferent acount. located on planet baded baded in stutgart. Still showing the base shop ... *Edit* reloging to other acounts not helping. closed the game total and rebooted still showing the shop store page while being on planet baden baden in stutgart.

*Edit2* Ok just made a new discovery. Player ships with docking permision to the base are haveing the problem. My lane hacker waran bomber in new york had a normal shop .
My samura 5k base suplier still located at planet baden baden and does still show pob shop . Only thing i can think is this, the waren hacker is not alowed for the base and thus have no connection to it. the base suplier is on the alowed to dock list and thus connected to the base.
Doesnt seem like it is like it should be .`

*Edit3* Well i undocked from planet baden baden in stutgart with the base suplier 5k samura and insted of undocking the planet i am in the middle of nowhere in stutgart all of sudden . verry strange. hope you guys have someting with this information

*Edit4* Alright went with the samura trader back to planet baden baded where it should have been to begin with and now the planet shop is showing like it should.
(12-15-2016, 10:27 AM)jim-drover Wrote: Awsome,

Many thanks for enableing the pob again.
Verry sad to discover there was faul play at hand Sad

Good move with the indestructible time. It will allow the pobowners to relax and enjoy this time.

Keep up the good work ,friendly regards.
Jim

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Durandal - 12-15-2016

Good choice greening Ramke.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Zelot - 12-15-2016

Congrats and sorry to the new admins and thanks for getting the pobs up and running. Hopefully some new admins will help ease the log jam.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Corile - 12-15-2016

The admin choices are p good. I r8 this change 8/8.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Divine - 12-15-2016

No. Please. No. Please god, no. Not that pleb from Crete. He'll infect us with poverty. Please, no.

Good job.

RE: Admin Notice: POB status and new greens! - Antonio - 12-15-2016

(sun)