Discovery Gaming Community
[Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (22nd Sunday January, 20:00 UTC) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (22nd Sunday January, 20:00 UTC) (/showthread.php?tid=146357)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

[Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (22nd Sunday January, 20:00 UTC) - Shaggy - 12-16-2016

First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I
Taus - Independent Worlds
Combat Event

[Image: mgktxSP.png?2]

DESCRIPTION

Crayter Republic and The Council are ready to move, fleets are on already on their way to the front line, the war zone, to Tau-44. They are moving in great force to reclaim what is rightfully theirs. Fleet Admiral Chandler alongside Rear Admiral Richard and Général en Chef Pierre LaFlamme have called their forces to Tau-44.

After months of preparation, strategic planning and training for recruits, it seems clear the time is right to start the attacks. Within the next 74 hours the first strike will hit and it will have a huge effect. It will either show that the Gallic Royal Navy need to fall back and retreat or they will die trying. The fleet that is moving is larger than before and there has been alot of planning for this first attack. The Crayter Republic and Council will be coming with a surprise attack to start things off.

There will be no mercy, the fleets will be leaving Sunday at 1800 hours. Be ready.

DETAILS

Regroup/Starting Locations;
Gallic Royal Navy: Minato Harbor - Tau 44, F5
The Council: Battleship Oblique - Tau 44, E3
Crayter Republic: Battleship Oblique - Tau 44, E3

Fight will take place in sector - E/F 4/5 In open space of Tau 44.

Factions and ID's Allowed - (Includes Independent Factions and players)
GRN| - Gallic Royal Navy
CR| - Crayter Republic
[C]- - The Council

Additional Request;
1) One or Two ADMINS present to keep things in check, fair, balanced, with good sportsmanship ~Granted
2) Two or Three (or more) willing to record the fight/fights to help advertise the future events and the game itself
3) One (1) hour of respawns to all sides to keep it fun and exciting to all, after that one hour time frame is up, it is back to normal rules, if a player is killed they are pvp dead for 2 hours. ~Granted
4) 10 million kill bonus per kill. ~Granted
5) No killing a friendly to deny the blue, ramming the planets/stars/suns to deny the blue to stop the enemy getting a point (+ 10 million kill bonus). ~Any reports of such behavior will be dealt with extremely harshly.
6) Gallic Royal Navy get a PoB Valor (With hit points but NO guns), if this Valor is destroyed the start of the series was a success. We would like to request it's health points to be somewhat similar to the NPC Boss (@Sindrom) has or similar to the Royal Flush Valor there. ~I can spawn the royal flush Valor, yes.

War Trade Supplies Mini Event;
Will happen after tommorow fight, due to a forgetful few players

Finale;
22nd January, will be the finale with the PoB Valor and 1 hour respawn, but again Additional Requests to stay implemented during htis.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Sombs - 12-16-2016

That's at the same time as the ALG Event. Maybe you two can talk about moving the dates a bit, be it only two hours or so.

Edit: Fixed. Must have accidentally have marked more than it was supposed to be.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Shaggy - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 09:54 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: That's at the same time as the ALG Event. Maybe you two can talk about moving the dates a bit, be it only two hours or so.

What even Sombra? the link you attached has nothing there for me.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Omi - 12-16-2016

That's not really an event. It's just Karst being formal about moving his battlecruiser. In any case, I'm not actually in charge of anything beyond marshalling GRN| to go and die at this thing, but I don't foresee there being a huge issue of split attendance whatever way you slice it.

Your link doesn't work (without deleting some stuff off the end), by the way.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - sasapinjic - 12-16-2016

I will be there at Galic Royal Navy side ( BS , BC or Repair Ship ) .

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Sombs - 12-16-2016

Link fixed. ;3

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - TheShooter36 - 12-16-2016

*Prepares his men for war*

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Black Widow - 12-16-2016

Can the KNF join this fight on the GRN side? Kusari and Gallia are allies after all.

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Shaggy - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 10:21 PM)Black Widow Wrote: Can the KNF join this fight on the GRN side? Kusari and Gallia are allies after all.

Sadly not, this is a fight for CR and Council to push back Gallia from Tau 44 to start reclaiming, maybe just maybe in the rest of the Series-Events it might happen, but it is unlikely

RE: [Official Event]: First Fight, Tau 44 - Chapter I (Sunday, 18:00 UTC) - Vendetta - 12-16-2016

I'll be there on the GRN side.