Discovery Gaming Community
To: Michael Richard - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Michael Richard (/showthread.php?tid=146401)

To: Michael Richard - Maltese Armed Forces - 12-20-2016

- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: 2vaz6us.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Randall Marcato Santiago - Maltese 72nd Fleet
[Receiver-ID]: Michael Richard - Crayter Republic

[Subject]: Reassurance

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola, Senor Richard.

It has been quite some time since we've last spoken. While I cannot say that the time between then and now has been completely beneficial for both sides, I'm more than confident that you are doing well given the circumstances. Fleet Admiral Chandler, among other things, informed me of what happened just prior to her promotion, and I do hope you are doing well.

However, pleasantries aside, I'm contacting you to get a bit of reassurance on a matter you can no doubt sum up. Our first contact with Crayter regarding words over weapons focused around a ceasefire of sorts. I probably need not explain it to you, but in the end we were both content with it and, from my people's experiences, it turned out fairly beneficial. We focused on what we required, and so did Crayter, and neither side saw so much as a raised fist.

However, Ms. Chandler has since thrown those discussions out the window, favoring her natural ignorant hatred of the Maltese people as a reason to refuse the agreement that you so courteously accepted on behalf of the Republic. While I'm sure any attempt to talk Ms. Chandler out of her thoughts would be doomed to fail, I'm more confident that you will honor our agreement. The Republic of Malta, as well as the Fleet, has never had any intent to harm Crayter, and in a way sees it as a mutual friend against the hostilities of Sirius. As I've heard that you are the head of a new force within Crayter, I'm hoping that you and this new power will honor our word, continuing the fragile peace we had before.

I hope to hear from you soon, Senor Richard. Until then, though, I wish you the best, and a honorable day to you and your compatriots.

Regards,
Commander Randall Santiago, Task Force Imperium, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -

RE: To: Michael Richard - TheShooter36 - 12-22-2016

[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Hello again, Mr. Santiago,
It is good to hear from you again. Indeed it have been some long time. Recently things got... an interesting pace. I got some scars, some injuries among old ones, by the new Maltesean power who call themselves National Council or something similar, you know, the ones who worship aliens and distributing Cardamine, same old story. After that i needed to leave Crayter territory for some time... i am sure Ms. Chandler told about those.

While we talk about her, and her actions which i find harmful to the Republic to some extent, hearing she throwing my effort to have a diplomatic apporach with the only Maltese group that we can do it is saddening. It is really frustrated me to be honest. I would like to know what she came with as reason to throw it out of table.

About "our" stance, you don't need to worry. Me and the Armed Republic of Crayter will stay true to agreements were made. We split from the Primary Fleet after the recent events and gained both civilian and military support, combined Battlegroups, added logistics support and all the other branches, we became Armed Republic of Crayter. We do not seek internal struggles or civil war mind you. The only thing we seek is the betterment of our people.

I wish you the best as well and hope a respond soon Mr. Santiago.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter

RE: To: Michael Richard - TheShooter36 - 12-28-2016

***Boosting Signal...Re-Assigning Message Priority...Relaying To: Randall Marcato Santiago***

RE: To: Michael Richard - Maltese Armed Forces - 12-28-2016

- -- -{ Transmission Initiated }- -- -

[Image: 2vaz6us.jpg]

[Comm-ID]: Randall Marcato Santiago - Maltese 72nd Fleet
[Receiver-ID]: Michael Richard - Crayter Republic

[Subject]: --

[Priority]: High
[Encryption]: Strong

Hola, Senor Richard.

I apologise for the delay. I would have replied earlier, but as of right now the Fleet and our people are tied up planning what moves to make given President de la Zerda's recent speech to the Naçion. I am pleased to hear of your continued support of our cease-fire, and given our new set of problems, as well as the National Council's recent decree, I feel that it might perhaps grow to something more.

While I have no doubt that the National Council will make attempts to snuff out our word, given our rather blunt action against them, I'm curious as to whether the Armed Republic would be interested in indirectly assisting the Fleet with removing the corrupted Councilmen in the hope of reforming Malta towards a more peaceful path focused on cooperation. While the Fleet is strong, and indeed we have assistance, I'm sure Crayter would want to eliminate Malta as an enemy to focus on more pressing issues. President de la Zerda has already stated to the congress her plan to attempt official peace talks with Crayter and the Council.

I understand the idea may be unusual given Malta's past actions against Crayter, as well as the lack of any true trust, but Crayter's hand in helping to repair Malta's broken system will give us proof that despite our past troubles, we can still push to fix our problems and move towards the better future.

The Republic and I wish you and Crayter the best, Senor Richard. Stay safe, and good luck.

Regards,
Commander Randall Santiago, Task Force Imperium, Maltese 72nd Fleet.

- -- -{ Transmission Terminated }- -- -

RE: To: Michael Richard - TheShooter36 - 01-05-2017

[Image: shooter_by_hunorgateway-dasx2vc.png]

Greetings, Mr. Santiago. Sorry for the delay, i was rather busy with the preperations of fleet for deployment at Tau-44 and keeping my combat abilities sharp by either simulations or real training when i had time.

Regarding your proposal of indirectly assisting, didnt we done that by mowing down those sniffing bastards? Nevertheless we will continue to do so. Please enlighten me about what you require further, you and the Fleet proven themselves to not to be the "usual ones". Means i can consider more than just a ceasefire with the Fleet. Even if such course of action may bring trouble to Armed Republic from Crayter Primary Fleet, i personally won't let you down as much as my influence allows. As you know Fleet Admiral Chandler proven her ignorancy and stubbornness. At that point i wish you success with the talks with Council which would prevent some awkward moments and diplomatic twists that i aint fond of.

Signed, Michael Richard
Rear Admiral
Battlegroup Phobos
Armed Republic of Crayter