Discovery Gaming Community
Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page (/showthread.php?tid=146733)

Pages: 1 2 3

Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Kampfgruppe Schwerin - 01-04-2017

[Image: fwW6LiR.jpg?1]

Name: Kampfgruppe Schwerin
ID/IFF: Rheinland Military
Tag: [KGS]Rank.Initial.Last

Faction Description:

The Kampfgruppe Schwerin is deployed on Battleship Schwerin to defend the Munich and Frankfurt system against any domestic and foreign hostile forces but they are also part of the Omicron-Xi Operation against the Corsairs.

The Kampfgruppe Schwerin is right under the command from the Rheinland Military and the Bundestag. The current Admiral is Fritz Reich.

Base of Operations:
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/YwSJ6rh.jpg?2[/img]Battleship Schwerin - Munich system

Launched in early 814 A.S., the Schwerin is one of the newest battleships in the Rheinland Fleet, commanded by Commodore Jessika Lowe. It has seen action in the nearby Omegas, where it was initially deployed. The final stop of its tour there was in Omega-7, to secure Rheinland interests in the region and curb the increasing number of Corsair and Hessian raids against the mining operations at Briesen and Elbich.

The discovery of the Omicron Xi jump hole in Munich, however, required another redeployment of the Schwerin. It is now stationed close to the aforementioned jump hole in order to prevent hostile entities entering Rheinland and to provide a staging base for future expeditions into the Omicron regions. Several senior Military commanders are already calling for an armed incursion to strike at the enemies of Rheinland wherever they might make their homes.

Ranks:

Highcommand
Admiral (Adm.)
Kapitän (Kpt.)
Midcommand
Major (Maj.)
Lowcommand
Leutnant (Lt.)
Feldwebel (Fw.)

Objectives:

- Push the Corsairs out of the Omicron-Xi system
- Defend the Frankfurt and Munich System against every domestic and foreign hostile force
- Help the Primary Fleet against any hostiles in the whole Rheinland space

Diplomacy:

Allied:

Rheinland Police

Friendly Federal Republic Entities:

ALG Waste Disposal
Daumann Heavy Construction
Kruger Minerals
Republican Shipping

Foreign Alliances:

The Republic of Kusari

Neutral:

Liberty Navy
Liberty Police, Incorporated
Liberty Corporations
Anyone not listed elsewhere

Unfriendly

Liberty Security Force
Bretonian and Kusarian Criminal Elements

Enemies of the Federal Republic and the Rheinland Military:

Landwirtrechtbewegung
Bundschuh
Red Hessians
Unioners
Outcasts
Corsairs
Nomads
Das Wilde

Military Equiptment:

90-ARKM-N45 "Wraith" Rheinland Very Heavy Fighter
140-ARKM-N58 "Bergelmir" Rheinland Bomber
13-ARKM-N37 "Fafnir" Super Heavy Bomber

150-ARKM-KV11 "Oder" Class Gunboat - [KGS-RNC]Name
289-ARKM-CR27 "Donau" Class Cruiser - [KGS-RNC]Name
357-ARKM-DR98 "Tirpitz" Class Batllecruiser - [KGS-RNC]
400-ARKM-CS07 "Elbe" Class Carrier - [KGS]-Name
401-ARKM-CS08 "Bismarck" Class Battleship - [KGS]-Name

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Foxglove - 01-04-2017

I like the simple concept. Getting the occasional RM/Corsair raid going is not a bad thing, and I already saw you fight quite nicely in Xi today. Thumbs up from me. (sun)

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Kampfgruppe Schwerin - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 01:36 AM)Foxglove Wrote: I like the simple concept. Getting the occasional RM/Corsair raid going is not a bad thing, and I already saw you fight quite nicely in Xi today. Thumbs up from me. (sun)

The fight was really good, and a example that Rheinland Military and Corsairs can fight against each other, even if it took us almost a half hour to balance the sides, it was still fun.

Next time the Corsair scrums are going to die against our proud Rheinland Soldiers!

Edit: Thanks for your Feedback.

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Wesker - 01-04-2017

>RM faction specifically avoiding the southern Rheinland systems

And here I though Dresden would get raided more. Owell see you in Frankfurt.

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Kampfgruppe Schwerin - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 02:17 AM)Wesker Wrote: >RM faction specifically avoiding the southern Rheinland systems

And here I though Dresden would get raided more. Owell see you in Frankfurt.

We are not avoiding the southern Rheinland system, if you would read the objectives, you would know it.

Anyway, feel free to visit Frankfurt and Munich, we choosed this part of Rheinland because it's kinda rare to have Corsairs in Rheinland and we actually want to continue the storyline of Omicron Xi.

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Wesker - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 02:19 AM)Kampfgruppe Schwerin Wrote: We are not avoiding the southern Rheinland system, if you would read the objectives, you would know it.

(01-04-2017, 01:12 AM)Kampfgruppe Schwerin Wrote: Objectives:

- Defend the Frankfurt and Munich System against every domestic and foreign hostile force

"assist the primary fleet" = assist the no RM against house threats = the third line is irrelevant because RM is dead and no one logs kek

(01-04-2017, 02:25 AM)Wesker Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 02:19 AM)Kampfgruppe Schwerin Wrote: We are not avoiding the southern Rheinland system, if you would read the objectives, you would know it.

(01-04-2017, 01:12 AM)Kampfgruppe Schwerin Wrote: Objectives:

"assist the primary fleet" = assist the no RM against house threats = the third line is irrelevant because RM is dead and no one logs kek

Well, we know that the [RM] is dead, but you can actually see us raiding Dresden, like today, maybe you should ask your members Smile

Anyway, feel free to attack and have fair encounters with us Smile

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - xiphos - 01-04-2017

We met one of your Capships at Planet New Berlin. Nice little chat there. Good to see something going on in Rheinland. Smile

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Sombs - 01-04-2017

Good luck with Schwerin. The fight in Xi was awesome. I hope you win the next time! Smile

RE: Kampfgruppe Schwerin - [KGS] Info and Feedback page - Kampfgruppe Schwerin - 01-13-2017

Hello Discovery,
it's time to tell you something, right now [KGS] is getting merged into [RM]. All of our members are now flying under the [RM] tag, and under a new setup of rules written by Iber.

Saying this as the 1iC, (Legionnaire) this faction doesn't excist anymore.