Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jack Daniels, Core Guildmaster - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jack Daniels, Core Guildmaster (/showthread.php?tid=146984)

To: Jack Daniels, Core Guildmaster - Shelco - 01-11-2017

[Image: shr6yc0.png]
Flotillenadmiral Hofmann

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......? RECIPIENTS:.........Jack Daniels
.......? SENDER:-..............Stefan Hofmann
.......? LOCATION:´..........U-99
.......? PRIORITY:..............¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
.......? SUBJECT:..............Evidence

Guten tag,

First I need to say thanks for this useful information and for the privilege to use Alabama as mooring point. I have reported the expedition from today to the BDM archives, the situation has been explained now, what we need is evidence for following accusations:

>The Zoners support the Order
>The Zoners support the Corsairs

This is required to enable the Oberkommando a decision about further actions, we can't assist the Core without any evidence that would be a reason to mark Zoners as hostile and prohibit them access to Rheinland. Should you be able to send evidence about those cases we might be able to support your actions in Delta but until then we need to decide so don't be too sure, Herr Daniels. However, thank you again for the kindness and support, I hope the BDM will be able to return that support again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Flotillenadmiral Hofmann
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: admjnyep.png]

Message End

RE: To: Jack Daniels, Core Guildmaster - Implosion - 01-12-2017

[Image: scarletin1_zpst21qsdh0.png]

Good day, Herr Hofmann.
Unfortunately, the guildmaster is otherwise occupied. He's recovering from a rather grizzly encounter.
However, I'm authorized to speak for him and I've also been brought up to speed with the situation.

I understand your concerns about the situation and I shall provide what we've gathered so far.
First off, we have a recording from Athena. You can see how fast the Zoners are to engage Core as soon as Daniels engaged the order terrorists.

For our second recording, I've chosen the NEMP assault on Pseudoport 11.

You can see the Corsairs' reaction when they saw the Core.
However, I am unsure if their goal is not the support the Zoners, but merely inflict damage on our forces.
Despite that fact, however, the Zoner happily accept the help of Corsairs. Apparently, they do not care about the countless atrocities committed by the Corsair empire on a daily basis.
And if that's not enough, you can also spot an Order Osiris guarding the Freeport.

We've also spotted a number of ALG Ships in Omicron Delta in Kappa. One of their ships was hauling Armaments towards Corinth.
If the ALG is arming the zoners against us, we might have a very, very big problem.

As for the Zoners, we believe they are planning a counter attack on Yaren and Nauru. We caught one of the Solar Runners mapping out Nauru from high orbit.
We cannot allow them to hit or interrupt out mining operations on the surface and endanger the lives of civilian workers that came to earn a living from every corner of Sirius.
Including, but not limited to Rheinland citizens as well.
It is imperative that we act against the bloodthirsty Zoners of Delta. They're nothing more that criminals, terrorists and psychopaths.
No sane man would ever use a colony ship for combat.

This concludes my report on the situation. If you need anything else, I'll be happy to oblige.

Yours truly, Templar Jessica Scarlet of the Core.

RE: To: Jack Daniels/Jessica Scarlet, Core Guildmaster - Shelco - 01-13-2017

[Image: shr6yc0.png]
Flotillenadmiral Hofmann

Büro der Marineintelligenz
Encrypted Video Transmission

.......? RECIPIENTS:.........Jessica Scarlet
.......? SENDER:-..............Stefan Hofmann
.......? LOCATION:´..........U-99
.......? PRIORITY:..............¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
.......? SUBJECT:..............Evidence

Guten tag,

Since the Direktor is not available at the moment, I had a word with the Kommissaroberrat, the decision we have made yet is rather mild but let me explain.
Since Zoners are neutral to Rheinland, we'd receive consequences should we engage against them, another matter is that the Bundestag will not tolerate BDM warships to engage outside of Rheinland and thus leave Rheinland more open to terroristic attacks, furthermore our economy might suffer from a direct military support against Zoners since trading would be more dangerous for our corporations. What we can offer are emergency supplies in case the Core is in need of them. I excuse that our hands are cuffed for now. I will contact you in this way should we hear anything new.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Flotillenadmiral Hofmann
Büro der Marineintelligenz, Oberkommando

[Image: admjnyep.png]

Message End