Discovery Gaming Community
to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself [reading access: CoF] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself [reading access: CoF] (/showthread.php?tid=147039)

to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself [reading access: CoF] - Jack_Henderson - 01-13-2017

Name: Sonya Hunt
Callsign:"Friendly"
Ship: [FP11] - Roc Bomber
Organisation: Freeport 11 Security
Encryption: Encrypted

Topic: Explain yourself

I am finally had a few hours of sleep and a few moments to sit down and collect my thoughts. One thing that I cannot get out of my mind is the question:

1. Why did L\- attack my vessel - the [FP11]-Sonya.Friendly - after the Freeport was attacked by an EMP and when I was somewhat like the "last man standing" on the side of humanity vs. aliens?
  2. Why did L\- attack the last few remaining defense ships that were around the Freeport when the final strike of Nomad and Wilde warships, thus directly assisting in the total wipeout of every defender against the infected and aliens?

I want to understand this.
I want to believe that the Outcast as fellow human beings belong into the alliance against those forces that would eradicate humanity.

So, what were you doing on this day?

~ Sonya "Friendly" Hunt

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Backo - 01-13-2017

<//Incoming transmission...

• <//transmission.sender.name: Eliza Valdez

• <//transmission.sender.location: Ruiz Base, Omicron Beta

• <//transmission.encryption: n0.ar.p1

Shooting Corsairs. And we would continue to do so.

The war between our two nations predates your little conflict with the Core by centuries and it's outcome is much more important to the Nation than that of your station. What has happened to Freeport 11 is a terrible thing, we do not condone the actions of the Core against the civilian population but you must understand your station is not the center of our galaxy, nor the center of everyone's interest and as such we would not drop more pressing matters just to ensure it's safety.

And you want to know why you were the "last man standing on the side of humanity"? Because of us. 'Canalla' merely opened fire on you to distract you from further angering the Nomad that obviously had the capacity to end your existence in a near blink of an eye. After all, no hull damage was done to your ship from our side, remember? Do you truly believe that we couldn't do better if we wanted to?

But since are we going to sling accusations. Perhaps you should take a look at your laws and enforce them better in the future.

4. No non-zoner capital class vessel shall remain within the NFZ of any given Freeport unless assisting CoF approved vessel or the vessel in question is granted temporary permission by on-duty CoF approved vessel. Capital class vessels that are asked to leave the NFZ shall do so immediately or face the full ramifications of violating Freeport laws.

You allowed warships of sizes up to battleship to loiter in the less than 5 klicks away from Freeport 11. Were we simply to ignore the amassing numbers of Corsairs and Order in the area simply because they were there "to protect you"? We saw how much the Corsairs were there to just protect you when it was them who first opened fire on us on the day of Freeport 11's NEMP attack.

We wish no innocent civilian suffering, but in times of war it's inevitable that the innocent are the ones who suffer the most.

Legión Maltesa,
Coronel Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Jack_Henderson - 01-13-2017

Not good enough.

Quote:L\-'Canalla': I want her to stop shooting our churches.

I've heard words like that before, from other human groups that were traitors to their race and prayed to and worshipped the alien threat to mankind. So, what is it with your group? Or is it only that one pilot that looks to them as gods?

Furthermore, your ships were numerous enough to have made a difference if you had engaged the aliens and wilde ships. Why didn't you?

~ Sonya "Friendly" Hunt

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Backo - 01-13-2017

Seems like you got lost in translation. 'Canalla' never spoke about any churches.

And why should we save the same Corsairs that would have slaughtered us as dogs if they could?

Legión Maltesa,
Coronel Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Jack_Henderson - 01-14-2017

I do not believe a word.

Quote:[09.01.2017 20:32:02] L\-'Canalla': Hey Sonya. Leave this nomad en paz.
[09.01.2017 20:34:10] L\-'Canalla': I want her to stop shooting our chuches,
[09.01.2017 20:35:01] L\-'Canalla': You're harming the nomads. Can you stop por favor?

I checked a Hispanian dictionary, and I could not find a word of "chuches".
So, do not try to play me, and answer the question: Why is Canalla defending aliens?

~ Sonya "Friendly" Hunt

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Backo - 01-14-2017

And why are you defending Corsairs? I asked why you allow them to loiter in the NFZ zone with their warships and gather forces but so far no answer.

Legión Maltesa,
Coronel Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Jack_Henderson - 01-14-2017

Your inability to answer the easy question, tells more than hundreds of words.
Stay safe out there.

~ Sonya "Friendly" Hunt

RE: to: L\- -|- topic: Your chance to explain yourself - Backo - 01-14-2017

It goes both ways, miss Hunt.

Legión Maltesa,
Coronel Eliza Valdez

<//Transmission ended...