Discovery Gaming Community
To: The Red Hessian Army [ Spezialoperationsabteilung Division ] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: The Red Hessian Army [ Spezialoperationsabteilung Division ] (/showthread.php?tid=147177)

To: The Red Hessian Army [ Spezialoperationsabteilung Division ] - Tabris - 01-19-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: The Spezialoperationsabteilung - SOA
SUBJECT: Omega-3 Operation

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

"Comrades, Omega-3 was a major victory for the People's Revolution in both Rheinland and beyond. Commissar Tabakov has informed me of the details of what happened in the field and the gains our organizations have made from this endeavour against these Technology Cultists while keeping the lion's share out of the hands of the corrupt Kingdom of Bretonia in addition to self-serving organizations who sought to reap the benefits from the data we now possess.

All the materials have been sent along to the SOA's own facilities for the sake of both security and secrecy, we will let the scientists and analysts handle it from here and see what they come up with that would benefit our joint cause against those who seek to destroy us."

Strength in Cooperation, Power through Innovation, Peace from Truth

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army [ Spezialoperationsabteilung Division ] - Zayne Carrick - 01-19-2017

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHC-Yggdrasil, somewhere in Omega-47 system
Сomm ID: Director Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Guten tag, comrade!

While I was unable to personally participate in our victory in Omega-3 system, after-action reports suggest that it was quite efficient. Monarchists, individualists and other sorts of scum simply cannot dream about level of trust and cooperation possible amongst us, Revolutionaires.

The Spezialoperationsabteilung appreciates your confidence. Be assured, that any research produced using that data would be shared with SCRA, just like we would share total Revolutionary Victory one day in all Omega systems.

Transmission terminated.

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army [ Spezialoperationsabteilung Division ] - Tabris - 01-20-2017

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: His Watchful Eye

TARGET ID: The Spezialoperationsabteilung - SOA
SUBJECT: Omega-3 Operation

[Image: HWE.png]

THE COMMISSARIAT

"That is excellent news to hear Comrade, I am sure the SOA will be able to utilize the data collected to serve the cause better in Rheinland and ensure a quickened pace to the Rhienland Liberation War.

In other news a new development has occurred in Omega-3, one of our scouts has recently detected and investigated a strange Jump-Hole. What he came back with was a strange crystalline substance that has not been seen before. Intercepts has identified it as 'Narcrahite' and it appears from a brief analysis by the good men and women at Mykolaiv as a possibly artificial substance. The Ministry of Truth in the spirit of cooperation wishes to share several samples with the SOA to determine any potential uses as war materials for the greater cause.

Be warned the crystals are very fragile to conventional mining methods so we highly recommend laser-based analysis equipment be set to their minimal settings as to not damage the crystal's structure."

Strength in Cooperation, Power through Innovation, Peace from Truth

HIS WATCHFUL EYE
Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

RE: To: The Red Hessian Army [ Spezialoperationsabteilung Division ] - Zayne Carrick - 01-23-2017

Transmission established...
Source: [RHA]RHC-Yggdrasil, somewhere in Omega-47 system
Сomm ID: Director Siegfried Draay

[Image: xubHBpu.png]

Guten tag, comrade!

I am well aware of a new jumphole within Omega-3 system. Quite unfortunately, the agent I've send to investigate never made it back, the most probable conclusion was that jumphole leads to a very dangerous zone, like proximity of Neutron Star in Omega-41. And I don't like sending my people to certain death.

However, in light of your information, the SOA will continue investigation of said jumphole. Perhaps, with a bigger vessels than Heavy Fighter.
I also appreciate your offer of sharing samples of that "Nachranite", you can expect Ragnar-class freighter bearing identefication [RHA]RHT-Loge in Omega-52 system within 40 hours.

Transmission terminated.