Discovery Gaming Community
Players Sanctioned: Ky3mu4 and Mediterran - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Sanctions and Warnings (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+---- Thread: Players Sanctioned: Ky3mu4 and Mediterran (/showthread.php?tid=147186)

Players Sanctioned: Ky3mu4 and Mediterran - sindroms - 01-19-2017

Ky3mu4 and Mediterran have been sanctioned for:

Quote:Ky3mu4

3.1 Swearing and insulting outside of Roleplay, or excessive swearing/insulting inRP
3.6 Attacking without Roleplay. Players must be given reasonable time to react to hostilities.
4.1 If you die whilst in a PVP situation, in any form, that character/ship does not re-enter the same system for 2 hours and the Player, on any of their ships, cannot reengage the aggressors on any character for 2 hours. You are allowed a grace period of 5 minutes to leave the system with an empty cargo hold and you are safe from further attack during this grace period within that system. If the attacker(s) log off, you may re-enter the system you died in
4.4 Every char must have only one type of ID equipped and they must play to that ID. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules

Mediterran
3.5 Threatening with sanctions / posing as an admin

Consequences:

Ky3mu4, you were killed by a player after you opened fire on them without warning or reason. After they shot you down, you proceeded to swear at them in PM. After I checked up on you ingame on my undercover character, it turned out you were also flying a transport that exceeds your ID limitations, upon which I tried to talk to you about it.

Well, you were instead inclined to tell me to go make love to myself in russian.

So now your account is not only banned from the server until you introduce yourself to the server rules, but your ship is also currently inside of the Z21 minefield with all of your internal equipment unmounted.

Mediterran, if you think that a player has wronged you, you come to us. What you do not do, however, is threaten to hunt the player to drive them off the server. Your equipment is now a bigger pile of dust than Toriel.

If you require evidence, you may request such via PM from a Staff member. Only the accused or an official faction leader of the accused person's faction may request such. Once you have the evidence, and if you wish to dispute it, you may post in the Sanction Thread below. Do not continue PM'ing a staff member, as that will result in your Appeal being denied. If you PM a staff or post in the sanction thread and you are not directly involved, you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbors, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE

RE: Players Sanctioned: Ky3mu4 and Mediterran - Exe - 01-19-2017

Hey there Sindroms!

I understand why you've sanctioned me and my behavior was wrong but, I've not treaten him to hunt him down of the server. I've said in RP 'I hunt you now' and after it i've increased some laughs to make the differences between OORP and in RP chat more visible. But i've not treaten him with OORP stuff. I was trying to make him his mistakes clear and that might be resulting in problems with some other players, but i've not wanted to pose like an admin. If my intonation was a bit too agressive there, i'm sorry but i just hate racism in every way because he used insults who were racist and I wanted this player to realize that he has to read the rules, same as i now again. And the reason i wasnt reporting this is that all my reports who i've ever had written werent regarded or declined. I gived up writing reports then and were trying to solve this with the players ingame, what sometimes not works as we saw.I'm glad that you've not removed my cloak, thanks.