Discovery Gaming Community
Logo request - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Logo request (/showthread.php?tid=147219)

Pages: 1 2

Logo request - White Shipping - 01-20-2017

Hello guys i need someone to make logo for faction. This is trading company faction with Freelancer ID so i need logo the name is White Shipping Company.

Thank you

RE: Logo request - evanz - 01-20-2017

ill have a bash later

what else do you need in it, colour scheme (if different from white)

what line of ships will you be using?

RE: Logo request - White Shipping - 01-20-2017

(01-20-2017, 04:35 PM)evanz Wrote: ill have a bash later

what else do you need in it, colour scheme (if different from white)

what line of ships will you be using?

Oh thank you for reply, what ever svheme you think is good, we are using Transports and snubs so Civilian transports and fighters.

RE: Logo request - Pepe - 01-20-2017

[Image: ngZRmQ1.png]

I can offer this one for 120M, mate. I'm open for utilising it to fit better to your wishes for just 20M more.

RE: Logo request - White Shipping - 01-20-2017

(01-20-2017, 08:18 PM)Pepe Wrote:
[Image: ngZRmQ1.png]

I can offer this one for 120M, mate. I'm open for utilising it to fit better to your wishes for just 20M more.

Thet is alot of money, if somebody want to make for free it will be great, if not you can make for 120 milion. For now you make a great logo i will give you 120mil

RE: Logo request - Pepe - 01-20-2017

(01-20-2017, 09:37 PM)White Shipping Wrote: Thet is alot of money, if somebody want to make for free it will be great, if not you can make for 120 milion. For now you make a great logo i will give you 120mil

Thanks, I'm glad you like my humble work. We can be smart and wait and see if someone would give you a logo for free. That'd be nice too.

In case you want to use my logo, please transfer 120M to Pepe.Ladron[TBH]

My respect,
Pepe

RE: Logo request - White Shipping - 01-21-2017

The Money has been send thank you sir!! Proof

RE: Logo request - evanz - 01-21-2017

for free?

well there might some that do a quick image/logo/banner that takes no time at all to put together that you might want, but for something that takes some time, and working on...

that most probably wont be free

just doesnt work that way really

the civilian transport you mentioned, (the cheapest and best is the serenity)

i came up with this

[Image: A6O6KEH.png]

RE: Logo request - Pepe - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 12:57 AM)White Shipping Wrote: The Money has been send thank you sir!! Proof

Thanks, but now I see another logo here and it looks very good.

In case you changed your mind and want that one, I can return all the money with pleasure, no problems at all.

RE: Logo request - White Shipping - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 01:50 AM)Pepe Wrote:
(01-21-2017, 12:57 AM)White Shipping Wrote: The Money has been send thank you sir!! Proof

Thanks, but now I see another logo here and it looks very good.

In case you changed your mind and want that one, I can return all the money with pleasure, no problems at all.

Oh man it is look veary good no fance you looks great too but this is more great can you return money to Character Yoshin