Discovery Gaming Community
Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell (/showthread.php?tid=147595)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - OBSC - 02-02-2017

[Image: hscokkb.png]

Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell

• ID : Order
• IFF : Order
• Tag : OBSC|
• ZOI : United Kingdom of Bretonia and its Territories, Edge Worlds
• Activation Year : 823 A.S

Current Diplomatic Relations

• The Order - Friendly
• Zoners - Friendly
• Auxesia - Neutral [Ceasefire Agreement]
• The Oracles - Neutral
• The Hellfire Legion - Neutral
• Colonial Republic - Neutral
• Gaians - Neutral
• Mollys - Neutral
• Lane Hackers - Neutral
• Corsairs - Neutral
• Bretonia Mining and Fabrication - Hostile
• Bretonian Mining & Manufacturing - Hostile
• Borderworld Exports - Hostile
• Gateway Shipping - Hostile
• Bretonia Intelligence Service - Hostile
• Bretonia Police Authority - Hostile
• Bretonian Armed Forces - Hostile
• The Liberty Security Force - Hostile
• Liberty Police Inc. - Hostile
• 5th Fleet - Hostile
• Liberty Navy - Hostile
• Bounty Hunters Guild - Hostile
• The Outcasts - Hostile
• The Core - Hostile
• Wilde - Hostile
• Nomads - Hostile

Description

The Order Bretonia sleeper cell OBSC is the eyes and ears of its own independent network of sleeper agents. Seeded in Bretonia and its territories at the end of The Nomad war in 801 AS with the hopes that these agents would remain dormant indefinitely. Only to be triggered by an extraordinary threat by the Nomads or other enemies of The Order that is capable in the annihilation of Bretonia.
The OBSC was designed to work as an independent cell so in the case of any agents or personal being captured they would not be able to compromise or reveal any information about Order operations across the Sirius sector or beyond. Rumors persist of other Order Cells seeded in the same fashion may still remain dormant in other Nations.

Ideology

Following the end of the Nomad War, Many Bretonia Military personal and civilians where exposed to the existence of the Nomads and what threat they pose not only to Bretonia, but the Sirius sector and humanity at large should they return. Many of these individuals where recruited and trained to counter the Nomad threat. Once training was complete they went back to there lives and careers and remained dominant until 823 A.S. Once they where triggered they found just how daunting the tasks where ahead of them. With little to no contact with the Order High Command we ventured out into the unknown along our travels we found the Oracles a group of people that say they are working to bring peace between Humanity and The Nomads. Although we have been highly skeptical of the Oracles, we came to the belief there may indeed be a way to bring peace between the Nomads and Humanity. We believe we must find a way to make that peace a reality. Should however that not be the case we will fight on to protect our home and people.

Goals

Alpha Goal : The preservation and security of the Bretonia Empire and her territories from the threat of the entities known as the Nomads and The Wild, and to identify within the Kingdom of Bretonia any and all infected individuals or groups. As well as to neutralize or eliminate these threats.

Bravo Goal : To discreetly supply Bretonia with information and materials needed to combat the threat posed by the Nomads or infected.

Charlie Goal :
To establish connections with individuals within Bretonia to help fund in the construction of a additional defense fleet to help reinforce the Order against the Nomads in the Omicrons.

Delta Goal :
Prevention of Infiltration and elimination of Infected individuals within the Bretonia government.

Echo Goal : Destruction or Neutralization of Nomad and Wilde Forces Building in Drake & Inverness.

Foxtrot Goal : Destruction or Preventing activation of the Nomad Gate in Drake.

Golf Goal : Monitoring of the Nomadic City in Newcastle and Nomad Gate in Drake. This includes all Traffic in these areas.

Hotel Goal : Working to find a way to bring a end to the war between the Nomads and Humanity, by peace or by force

India Goal : To recruit those in Bretonia that care about our homeland and its preservation.

Juliet Goal : Reducing the flow of Nomad related Equipment, Weapons & Cardamine into to Bretonia. By confiscating or elimination these said items.

Branches of Command

• Undercover Operations - Undercover agents inside Bretonia Military and Civilian positions. Undercover Operations also supersedes the Mobile Strike Wing.

• Mobile Strike Wing - Fighters, Bombers, Gunboats hidden and operating across Bretonia.

• Omicron Defense Fleet - A Defense Fleet built form spare and unused resources from Bretonia in the purpose of strengthening Order Territory's and safe guarding the Sirius sector from Nomadic Invasion.

• Covert Transportation - Transportation Roles are as such. Providing aid to those that need it such as medical supply's weapons and equipment and the extremely hazardous job of transporting Hazardous Nomad remains weapons and equipment.

• Research & Development - Lead by Dr Ashlee Hunter Research & Development takes their work very seriously. Housing some of the rarest items know to mankind, These items are kept under lock and key to say the least and are researched and developed into weapons to fight those that would destroy mankind or turned into defensive equipment or other systems of all manners.

Leadership

• Commander-in-Chief of all OBSC Forces - Admiral Duncan Davion

Branch Commanders

• Undercover Operations - Director General Albert Steiner

• Mobile Strike Wing - Group Captain Albert Steiner.

• Omicron Defense Fleet - Admiral Duncan Davion

• Covert Transportation - Chief Transport Officer Jimmy Nevis

• Research & Development - Dr Ashlee Hunter

Ranks & Insignia

The Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell uses a rank equivalency program as branch crossovers are quite common place, Many a time you will find Agents in the field directing strike coordinates to military assets and in time of these actions officers in the field may not be getting the full picture of the situation they find themselves in, Such is the secretive nature of our organization. So command overrides have been put into place. These equivalency ranks are classified and will only be revealed to you should you join us. Here are the following ranks for each branch at this time. (Subject to Change)

[Image: UGrAysT.png]

Undercover Operations

Director General Top Secret Information

Case Officer Secret Information

Sleeper Agent Classified Information

Special Agent Confidential Information

Agent Restricted Information

[Image: OZzZtbc.png]

Mobile Strike Wing

Group Captain Gp.Capt

Wing Commander Wg.Cdr

Squadron Leader Sqn.Ldr

Flight Lieutenant Flt.Lt

Flying Officer Fg.Off

[Image: lMkJw7F.png]

Omicron Defense Fleet

Admiral Adm

Rear admiral RAdm (*Reserved Rank*)

Commodore Cdre

Captain Capt

Commander Cdr

*Reserved Ranks* : Reserved Ranks are discontinued ranks at this time, However this is subject to change and said rank may once again becoming a active rank and return to its place in the command structure.

[Image: 11B6kzO.png]

Covert Transportation

Chief Transport Officer CTO

Master Storage Officer MSO

Transportation Sleeper Agent Classified Information

Transport Commander TC

Warrant Officer WO

Bretonia Rules of Engagement

1. You shall not by any means engage any BAF BPA or any other Bretonia Military Vessel's Unless said ship is being piloted by or carrying infected humans.

• Amendment Alpha 1: If a Bretonian Military or Government vessel posses a danger to the realm you may engage.

• Amendment Alpha 2 : Should any OBSC| vessel come under attack or duress you may come to its aid.

2. Bretonian civilian ships or foreign civilian vessels can only be engaged once said vessel has been identified as infected or carrying infected personnel or Nomad equipment and refuses to surrender them and or if the civilian vessel poses a risk to Bretonia or the greater good of the Sirius sector.

3. Should you be detected by Bretonia Forces Military or otherwise, Disengage at once from area (unless engaged with a hostile) and avoid capture and avoid further detection, If you are unable to disengage with hostile threat explain to Bretonia Forces you are not a threat and volunteer to leave Bretonia space, return later when able.

Internal & External Communications Standards

Uniform Communication is key in organized cells. We expect our member's to try and meet this standard, Instructions follow below.

MESSAGE TEMPLATE

Classification : (*See below, pick appropriate level*)
Encryption : (*See below, pick appropriate level*)
Signal Strength : (*See below, pick appropriate level*)
Origin : (Where your ship is docked)
Group : (*See below, pick appropriate branch*)
Project : (PUT N/A IF NOT PROJECT MESSAGE)
Subject : ( Subject Heading )
To : (Example) Flight Lieutenant Robert Cromwell

*Classification Levels* : Unclassified,Restricted,Confidential,Classified,SECRET,TOP SECRET,ULTRA SECRET

Use Classifications to indicate level of importance and whom should be reading it.

*Encryption Levels* : Low, Medium, High, Ultra

Depending on where you are you may want to use a Higher Encryption Level.

*Signal Strength Levels* : Very Low, Low, Medium, Medium High, High, Very High

Determine what strength your Signal will be by weighting in such factors as Distance, Combat Operations, Astronomical Weather Conduction's, OBSC Relay Nodes operational status, Ask your self what is the conduction of the sending locations such as the planet, station or battleship you maybe on ect.

*Group* : Undercover Operations, Mobile Strike Wing, Omicron Defense Fleet, Covert Transportation, Research & Development

Which Group or Branch are you in ? Select from the following above.

PM Subject Headings

1. Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - Freelancer Public Knowledge I.E "Hey btw the Order have a new ship in game"

2. [C] Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - The Main Title to use, unless it is a Urgent matter The [C] Stands for Classified Information.

3. *URGENT* [C] Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - Use when you believe the world is coming to the end or there is a time sensitive matter.

In Space Verification Codes

Are Classified Information and will only be given to you and explained if you are recruited.

Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell Links

RE: Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - Jeremy Hunter - 02-02-2017

Can't wait~

RE: Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - OBSC - 02-02-2017

(02-02-2017, 09:12 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote: Can't wait~

Thank you , its a little painstaking but im going to work thought the night!

(02-02-2017, 09:15 AM)OBSC Wrote:

So, question:

Since you're a "sleeper cell" are you going to try and use a mixture of Civilian/Borderworld ships and not as many Order ships? Since you're a sleeper cell havin civilian ships equipped with Order technology seems a more "sleeper cell" like approach to everything, especially since your current history says you are recently activated.

Just an idea that ran through my head after I read your faction's bio.

(02-02-2017, 09:25 AM)Jeremy Hunter Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:15 AM)OBSC Wrote:

So, question:

Since you're a "sleeper cell" are you going to try and use a mixture of Civilian/Borderworld ships and not as many Order ships? Since you're a sleeper cell havin civilian ships equipped with Order technology seems a more "sleeper cell" like approach to everything, especially since your current history says you are recently activated.

Just an idea that ran through my head after I read your faction's bio.

That is a good question and in fact there are indeed two OBSC ships I personally own that are indeed Civilian ships others have so also.

Also I will be adding a list of ship types in service Smile

RE: Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - Foxglove - 02-02-2017

Well, the page is not finished yet, but the general goals seem pretty generic and from how it seems, there is pretty little that sets it apart from the current Order NPC faction except that it has this Bretonia paintjob. I mean, playing the NPC faction is fine; it's what most official factions do (except those basing on the FL ID), but as it stands, I don't see why I shouldn't just join the Order| official faction instead.

Still, maybe that is just because there is so much missing still. Take it as my immediate thoughts when seeing this. Looking forward to see the final product. (sun)

(02-02-2017, 09:43 AM)Foxglove Wrote: Well, the page is not finished yet, but the general goals seem pretty generic and from how it seems, there is pretty little that sets it apart from the current Order NPC faction except that it has this Bretonia paintjob. I mean, playing the NPC faction is fine; it's what most official factions do (except those basing on the FL ID), but as it stands, I don't see why I shouldn't just join the Order| official faction instead.

Still, maybe that is just because there is so much missing still. Take it as my immediate thoughts when seeing this. Looking forward to see the final product. (sun)

Okay cheers for the comments , There is some "Classified stuff" that we are doing that maybe i should make public as to show what it is we are fully doing in Bretoina ... hopefully that will make it a little more clear what areas that "worry us" and why we where activated, One of the Ideas behind it was like how in the story the Order had contacts all across Sirius, we would be the Eyes and Ears in Bretonia , Ill keep working on it, and everyones comments are very welcome , Indeed if there is something you feel could or can see that would make us more individual please let me know, most cells are rather small, So we are not trying to compete against larger groups.

(02-02-2017, 10:01 AM)OBSC Wrote:
(02-02-2017, 09:43 AM)Foxglove Wrote: Well, the page is not finished yet, but the general goals seem pretty generic and from how it seems, there is pretty little that sets it apart from the current Order NPC faction except that it has this Bretonia paintjob. I mean, playing the NPC faction is fine; it's what most official factions do (except those basing on the FL ID), but as it stands, I don't see why I shouldn't just join the Order| official faction instead.

Okay cheers for the comments , There is some "Classified stuff" that we are doing that maybe i should make public as to show what it is we are fully doing in Bretoina ... hopefully that will make it a little more clear what areas that "worry us" and why we where activated, One of the Ideas behind it was like how in the story the Order had contacts all across Sirius, we would be the Eyes and Ears in Bretonia , Ill keep working on it, and everyones comments are very welcome , Indeed if there is something you feel could or can see that would make us more individual please let me know, most cells are rather small, So we are not trying to compete against larger groups.

I just want to interject that a lot of the Order's indie factions, from oldies like 141 to the newer guys from O'Rhu, all held out merging with the Order| because they preferred being Indie. O'Rhu felt best as indies and did a phenomenal job. It was when their time was waning that they entertained the idea of merging before completely disbanding and letting O'Rhu die.

WhIle they yes won't be much different from us Order| in general the charm and directions indies can take can be quite fun to watch, especially ones with motivation.

It isn't done you're right, but as they say they are a sleeper cell it means they are going to be even LESS overy than the Order| is at the current time, which is a fun approach in any case.

RE: Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell - Epo - 02-02-2017

Add some graphics boys. Writeup will look more solid then