Discovery Gaming Community
Cheeki Breeki Modpack - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Cheeki Breeki Modpack (/showthread.php?tid=147650)

Pages: 1 2

Cheeki Breeki Modpack - Operator - 02-03-2017

Disclaimer: Everything that this thread may contain was created on sole purpose of joy and fun. The creator had no wish to insult anybody in any way or meaning and if you somehow got offended, he brings his sincere appologies.

Ladies and gentlemen...

Boys and girls of all ages...

I introduce you the brand new
Cheeki Breeki Modpack!
[Image: wfe5b9k.png]

So now it's time when I finally make an another thread with my creativity stuff! And guess what that is? It's an another modpack! Right, we have tonns of them dusting around, but hey, why would I make it then? Just because... Why not?

The pack is devided into mini-packs, which you can download by clicking the Hearthstone-themed cards in this thread, so you can customise it in the way you want to play the game with it. And don't worry, they're all sorted out so you don't have to mess with them - all you have to do is just to merge the DATA folder from the downloaded archive with your original DATA folder in Discovery Freelancer directory. Don't worry, I don't use any edited .ini files. Also, if any admin cares to bother with my pack - you're more than welcomed to check it.

If you want to download the complete version of the pack, including the music, you can click on that big Cheeki Breeki Pack picture over there. But if you want to customise your own Cheeki Breeki Modpack - feel free doing so by downloading some separate parts of it!

[Image: poLH2f6.png][Image: CHMya4u.png][Image: NUNd7GY.png]
[Image: Fy16aIl.png][Image: EDAlS7t.png][Image: 5uVjDPm.png]
[Image: ds351MQ.png][Image: LbOeOf8.png][Image: aAHEx7H.png]
[Image: eCPgsku.png][Image: TUgv6mO.png][Image: z4aSR83.png]
[Image: t6fAPfb.png][Image: crjHXEN.png][Image: YP1pbWo.png]
[Image: S9Ewep8.png][Image: HaXpR8u.png][Image: GF4F52g.png][Image: 9mS3NzJ.png]

QnA Section

Q: How do I install it?
A: If you know how to install Modpacks, you can pass this QnA

You simply click on a card that you want, download an archive, open it with any archiver you have installed, be it 7zip or winrar, and extract the DATA folder from the archive with the DATA folder in your Discovery Freelancer directory. Let's have an example. You clicked on the "Mortars" card. You see the Google Drive Page. All you have to do is to download the archive, not to dig in it. When you'll open it, you'll see a folder with the exact same name on it and that's alright, because inside of this folder you will find the DATA folder with everything you need. What do you do? You move only the DATA folder.

Q: Should I make a backup?
A: That's only up to you to decide.

Q: Will I get banned for using this pack?
A: Changing .ini's is bad for your stomach. I suggest you to not, especially if you gonna download my pack, customise it with .ini's, get cought and blame me.

Any kind of feedback is always welcome! This pack never reaches it's final point and always receives some fixes, additions and implementations!

RE: Cheeki Breeki Pack - Traxit - 02-03-2017

Could you please upload a sample video, trying to include all of the changed sounds?

RE: Cheeki Breeki Pack - Operator - 02-03-2017

(02-03-2017, 11:19 PM)Traxit Wrote: Could you please upload a sample video, trying to include all of the changed sounds?

Sorry, but my ****top won't allow me to do that. The preview is available in the browser mode in some cases though.

EDIT: Wait, it's not. Sad. =(

RE: Cheeki Breeki Pack - Operator - 02-04-2017

OP updated with preview by @Implosion

Update: I just noticed, that I forgot to put AMBIENCES into the SOUNDS folder
Will fix it asap. Don't punch me Sad

OP updated with fixed Music and Cheeki Breeki Pack links

RE: Cheeki Breeki Pack - Black Smoke - 02-04-2017

So re-download the music one or all of it?

Only the music one

RE: Cheeki Breeki Pack - Operator - 02-18-2017

Update 1.1

Thing's Gonna Blow Up!

Final explosion sound added.

Music pack.

Rheinland Danger Music volume increased.

Omicron Space music updated.

RE: Cheeki Breeki Pack - Operator - 03-12-2017

Update 1.2

ADDED

Cheeki Breeki Arsenal (New Weapon Sounds)

Cheeki Breeki Visual Effects (New Visual Effects)

Tiger Nomads (New Second Tier Nomad Textures)

Video Preview Updated!

Blackmarket Engines

Liberty Engines Sound Effects added.

Border Worlds Sound Effects added.

Battleship Cruise Charge Sound Effect added.

Thing's gonna blow up!

Many explosions were updated!

Mortar impact Sound Effect updated.

What's that sound?

Nomad Fighter Cloak Sound Effect added.

Nomad Gunboat Cloak Sound Effect added.

Nomad Battleship Cloak Sound Effect added.

Music Pack

Gallic House Space Battle Music fixed

Nomad Nebula Ambience updated.