Discovery Gaming Community
OBSC| Inter-Branch Communications Network - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: OBSC| Inter-Branch Communications Network (/showthread.php?tid=147658)

OBSC| Inter-Branch Communications Network - OBSC - 02-04-2017

[Image: FU6xuYb.png]
Sign In

*******_*****@****.***|

Enter Password

Enter Password for the Hidden Network .

**************|

Accessing Hidden Network Please Stand by

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Accessing...]<<<<<<<<<<
<<<>><<>>>><<<>>>><<<<<<>><<<<>>>><[Scrambling Signal]>><<>>><<>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Encrypting Up-link]<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Data Burst Transmission Sent]>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Receiving...Received] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Accessing Relay Node OBSC| Bretonia#N01...Accessing...]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Firewall Detected...Processing... ]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Access Granted]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Relaying Signal Data Transmission Stand By...]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Relay Successful]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Detected Relay Node OBSC| Border Worlds#N02......Accessing......]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Firewall Detected......Processing...... ]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Access Granted]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Relaying Signal Data Stand By......]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Relay Successful]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Detected Relay Node OBSC| Edge Worlds#N03.........Accessing.........]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Firewall Detected.........Processing......... ]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Access Granted]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Relaying Signal Data To OBSC Branch's Stand By.........]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Relay Successful]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Granting Access..]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Research & Development • Linked]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Granting Access...]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Undercover Operations • Linked]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Granting Access... ...]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>[Mobile Strike Wing • Linked]<<<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<<<[Granting Access... ... ...]>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>[Covert Transportation • Linked]<<<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<<<[Granting Access... ... ... ...]>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>[Omicron Defense Fleet • Linked]<<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<<[Compiling Data]>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>[Complete]<<<<<<<
>>>>>>[ Accessing Final Fail Safe Decryption Process...]<<<<<<
<<<<<[Decryption Complete]>>>>>
>>>>[Blocks Removed]<<<<
<<<[Connecting Branches...]>>>
>>[Connection Complete]<<
<[Access Granted...Opening OBSC Inter-Branch Communication Channels...]>

[Image: hscokkb.png]

WELCOME TO THE OBSC INTER-BRANCH COMMUNICATION NETWORK

Linked Communication Channels

( Undercover Operations )Online
( Mobile Strike Wing )Online
( Omicron Defense Fleet )Online
( Covert Transportation )Online
( Research & Development )Online

Your Console Status

( Ability To Send Data )Yes
( Ability To Receive Data) Yes

Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell Links

RE: OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network - OBSC - 02-04-2017

Classification : ULTRA SECRET.
Encryption : Ultra.
Signal Strength : High.
Origin : Newcastle System.
Group : Undercover Operations.
Project : Eyes & Ears.
Subject : OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network / Test.
To : Admiral Duncan Davion.

Greetings Admiral, If you are reading this then we have succeed in Project Eyes & Ears. I'm Happy to report sir that all Relay Nodes are functioning at 100%, The technology from the scientific data that Dr Ashlee Hunter has been researching on has produced and given us this network, One Sir that I'm happy to report will not need maintenance for many years to come and uses encryption codes to the likes no one has ever seen before.

I shall contact branch heads and let them know we are online.

Sincerely Your Nephew,
Wing Commander Cannich Davion.

RE: OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network - OBSC - 02-04-2017

Classification : ULTRA SECRET.
Encryption : Ultra.
Origin : Omicron Mu, Taba Starbase.
Group : Omicron Defense Fleet.
Project : Eyes & Ears.
Subject : OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network / Test.
To : Wing Commander Cannich Davion.

Good work Wing Commander, Give my thanks to Dr Hunter shall you, Everything is coming in just fine on this end, Yes please do contact branch leaders and let them know of the success of project Eyes & Ears. Good work Nephew your father would of been proud.

Admiral Duncan Davion.
Omicron Defense Fleet
C.O of All OBSC Forces

RE: OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network - OBSC - 02-10-2017

Classification : Restricted
Encryption : Medium
Project : N/A
Subject : Outcast & Nomad Incursion / Destruction
To : OBSC FORCES.

Earlier today a incursion by mixed forces of Nomads & Outcasts consisting of two Outcast Bombers and two Nomad Entities of Fighter ship size entered into the Omicron Mu system, At the time of the incident I was aboard the OBSC Flagship the Dark Crusader. The Dark Crusader had just shortly arrived at Taba Starbase after breaking through a blockade of Freeport 11 in the Omicron Delta system by some of the same forces but at that time they where accompanied by Wild Aoi's. It would appear they were none to happy that we had broken the blockade and had come seeking vengeance. At my time of arrival at Taba Starbase I was met by an Order Ace Pilot Call-sign Guardian, He was piloting his Order Fighter Code-named Kampfhund, After a short meet and great we were interrupted by the approaching mixed force, I signaled Guardian to warn him of the incoming danger and we took a defensive position around Taba StarBase, Warning the Outcasts should they not leave they would be destroyed they took no heed to the warning and proceeded with there Hostile intent, Threatening to release Bio-logic weapons on the planets in the system and to turn the same weapons on our Order Vessels, There final demand was rather eerie.. commanding we drop our shields so they could come aboard to take the souls of our crew. Giving them one final warning to turn back they countered with a rather short count down to our surrender, Enough was enough and I instructed my crew to target the lead ship and open fire, They made short work of target and obliterated scattering it into pieces, Targets ID : (C~Skywolf.02.At this point the Nomad Entities joined the combat, The skill of the pilot know as Guardian was truly exceptional and a credit to Order fighters pilots everywhere, After a lengthy battle my weapon officers where able to successfully Kill the final Outcast Target ID : (C~Skywolf.01. Only the two Nomads remained my crew was then able to land the final kill of the encounter on one of the Nomad entities Target ID : Ler'Kim. Before that finial blow was landed the Nomad Entity Target ID : Vagrant.Kapheira went into full retreat and left the fight and the system. After this victory i congratulated Order|Kampfhund Aka "Guardian" on his skill and valor, He then put in for some well desired R&R I'm sure with pilots such as this Humanity will be safeguarded. A strange AI being named Achron|-Lachesis was detected in system, I'm unsure of what its true intent was but it seemed non combative. Congratulating my crew on the hat trick of kill's we put in for repairs and refit...it would seem however non was needed.

KILL CAM IMAGES

1. (C-Skywolf.02

2. (C-Skywolf.01

A. Ler'Kim B. Ler'Kim

END OF REPORT.

Admiral Duncan Davion.
Omicron Defense Fleet
C.O of All OBSC Forces

RE: OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network - Victor Steiner - 02-20-2017

Classification : Classified
Encryption : High
Origin : Holmfirth, Bretonia
Group : Bretonia, strike wing
Subject : An offer of assistance
To : Admiral Davion

Sir
A feel the need to inform you that today i was making an incursion into Kusari to seek a meeting with the Blood Dragons. Unfortunatly i never made it because i was intercepted by an Outcast. I'll keep it brief as I have other matters to attend to but in short the Outcast extended an offer of assistance on behalf of his group whom he identified as 'The Commune'.

Currently i have no information on this group but he did tell me that they had contact with the Nomads, and should we wish to work towards peace with the Aliens, we must show them. He also mentioned that they did not see eye to eye with the Auxesian's.

In anycase, get back to me when you can. He requested I send them a comm, which i shall do now.

Regards: Albert Steiner.

RE: OBSC Inter-Branch Communications Network - OBSC - 02-20-2017

Classification : Classified.
Encryption : High.
Subject : Commune Outcasts.
To : Director General Albert Steiner. Undercover Operations / Mobile Strike Wing

Greeting Steiner, most interesting **pauses as he looks out of the window with a stern look on his face, his fist close to his mouth** Your Orders are as follows seek out these Outcasts and investigate this Commune as it where, Gather any Intel you can but your primary mission is to find out just how far their connections really goes with the Nomads.

As for seeing eye to eye with the Auxesian's, What goes on between this Commune and Auxesian's isn't really any of our business, our cease fire with them at this moment in time is more important than making new contacts, If indeed the Commune can open up a connection for us to the Nomads, we shall try to bring a peaceful turn about to the war via this peace deal, If the Nomads won't listen to reason then Darkness shall come to them.

Tell the Commune they may carry Cardamine for there personal use in Bretonia, But make it very clear however if we find them selling it or carrying large amounts they will be killed. And will be fired upon on sight after that, No second Chances will be given. Also make it clear to them we will not come to there aid if the Auxesians, BAF, BPA, BIS, Hell the Girl scouts are wiping them out, Its not our business. We only seek neutral Revelations at this time, We have a set of very specific goals and we do not need to get bogged down in other peoples wars. Remind you of anything ?

Kind Regards

Admiral Duncan Davion.
Omicron Defense Fleet
C.O of All OBSC Forces