Discovery Gaming Community
To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd (/showthread.php?tid=147856)

Pages: 1 2

To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - OBSC - 02-10-2017

[Image: 11B6kzO.png]

Classification : Top Secret.
Encryption : Ultra.
Signal Strength : High.
Origin : Crossharbour Station,New London System
Group : Covert Transportation.
Project : Bravo Charlie Combo
Subject : Top Secret Contract
To : Mr Nick Leeson Chief Executive Officer SpaceGroup Ltd.

As I speak Mr Leeson the first shipment of Nomad Remains are being off loaded and my crew have confirmed we have received payment. Chief Transportation Officer Jimmy Nevis has however contacted me to inform you the Omicron Defense Fleet and Mobile Strike wings are in need of Cloaking Devices of various kinds until now we have had to be...rather cunning on how we acquire such items, Not that we are cutting off our other sources but would like to expand our options rather. Should we be able to come to agreement with SpaceGroup Ltd. You may indeed come to the forefront on how OBSC acquires such items. As long as we find no evidence of your company supplying enemy's of Bretonia or those that wish mass destruction or harm on humanity we are willing to proceed with this covert agreement.

I await your response.

P.S please tell your mate Shane Lock, Old Jock says hello and thank him for the warm welcome we had at the docking bay.... Right my crew says we are ready to leave I must go.

Sincerely,
Agent Jock Scott
Sleeper Agent
OBSC

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - Smokey - 02-10-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL] To: Agent Jock Scott
Subject: **Classified**

Good Evening Agent Scott,

I am glad to hear all went well with your groups first covert visit to our station. I informed Mr Lock of your thanks and he was warmed by your comments, he takes a great deal of pride in his work. I must say this communication channel your group set up for us is rather intriguing, our IT guys have never seen anything like it before. The secure communication increases our already firm trust in the OBSC

As for our business together, I have just been contacted by our chief scientific officer and am told the remains your team delivered are of exceptional quality. We are, of course, interested in expanding on that part of our deal and are willing to accept the delivery of such items on an as-and-when you can deliver them basis.
With regards to cloaking devices, could you inform Mr Nevis that CrossHarbour is currently undergoing a modification program, the end of which will see the introduction of our very own Cloak manufacturing facility, of course, once this is in place we would be happy to come to some sort of arrangement

Also, Agent Scott, Before i go.. Let me assure you, from the core of this company, we here at SpaceGroup are Bretonia through and through

Until next time Mr Scott

Yours Sincerely,

Nick Leeson
CEO/Chief Broker
SpaceGroup Ltd.

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - OBSC - 02-11-2017

Origin : Southampton Shipyard,New London System
Subject : Top Secret Contract

Greetings Mr Leeson, Aye I could tell you where Bretonia through and through don't you worry mate you lot at SpaceGroup are as sound as a pound you are...I know this because admittedly I've been watching you for a little while now ! So lad lets get down to business. I have informed Chief Transportation Officer Nevis you are willing to accept the delivery of such items on an as-and-when we can deliver them basis, He has replied already to myself and wants you to know on are next monthly shipment to Bretonia he will be bringing a rather large shipment of remains with what we have stored from the Omicrons, plus by that time there will be some extra on top of that. More information will follow closer to delivery. You may also find random covert agents doing small drop offs, as I will now go ahead and let the Covert Operations branch know you are open for business as it were. Now to address the Modification Program yes we know there is a upgrade under way on your station and may I say congrats on your hard work we have been secretly following your progress and are quite impressed at what we have seen. Of course we do not mind finalizing on this agreement for equipment at a later time once your Modification Program is complete and you are ready to start negotiations. On a final note about the communication channel we have setup for you yes a certain Doctor from a certain place had certain things and then did certain things and now we have a certain Communication Network that if any certain people where try and tamper with they would find rather certain nasty things happening to anything they where connected to, So will not have to worry about that either.

Mr Leeson It has been a absolute pleasure working with you in this short time and I'm sure our continued cooperation will be a benefit to the OBSC and SpaceGroup greatly should you need to contact us please do not hesitate. On a side note when things are quite and only when I'm not needed for duty at BMF I should be able to help you move hull segments for your upgrade.

Sincerely,
Agent Jock Scott
Sleeper Agent
OBSC

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - OBSC - 02-12-2017

[Image: UGrAysT.png]

Signal Strength : High
Origin : Newcastle System,-[HMS-Black.Claymore]-
Group : Undercover Operations.
Subject : Small Drop Off

Mr Leeson, I'm contacting you directly so you can inform your docking Master Shane Lock from here on out to expect more of these deliveries from the HMS Black Claymore, and other such Undercover Operation vessels that we will be supplying your base with these small batch drop offs, more regularly then covert transportation's.
As they handle much larger quantities. These remains i delivered today are coming from scorpion class wild gun boats. As such these remains are only second in par to the remains you will receive from covert transportation as those are from full grown nomad entities. If you would prefer from here on out we can contact your docking master from now on in about these deliveries. Allowing him to report to your self instead. I offer you this option because we have vetted Mr Lock in secret and find him to be a trustworthy individual as such yourself.
For now Mr Leeson this concludes this transmission.

Please Note : The size of the drop off was seven remains

Sincerely,
Captain Cannich Davion
Sleeper Agent / Wing Commander
OBSC
Undercover Operations
Mobile Strike Wing

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - Smokey - 02-12-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL] To: Captain Cannich Davion

Good Evening Captain Davion,

Yes, Mr Lock is a trusted employee, he is more than competent to handle the delivery of any nomad remains. I will leave you now in his more than capable hands but please don't hesitate to contact me directly should you acquire any more items that you think may be of interest to SpaceGroup and our clients

Yours Sincerely,

Nick Leeson
CEO/Chief Broker
SpaceGroup Ltd.

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - OBSC - 02-13-2017

[Image: L5HvYv9.png]

Classification : ULTRA SECRET
Signal Strength : High
Origin : ULTRA SECRET
Group : Research and Development
Subject : Derelict Nomad Artifact

Hello Mr Leeson, my name is Doctor Ashlee Hunter. You may not know this but i am the lead scientist that created this communication network we are using. And was the one who programmed your company to have a channel on our network. **Giggles**, not that i look at the messages. It has however come to my attention that you need a Derelict Nomad Artifact. I have a Derelict Nomad Artifact i would like to give you, so you can complete your cloak factory. And i understand how important it is to you and SpaceGroup. and the OBSC. So I would like to offer the Derelict Nomad Artifact for only 50 Million credits since I know how crucial it is to both groups to move this project along.

However this is a very serious item and it would have to go right to the top to the Admiral to get his permission, is there maybe something else you could offer us to make this deal go ahead more smoothly? While I'm waiting for your reply I'll get ready to present this case to the Admiral.

Sincerely,
Dr Ashlee Hunter
Head of Research and Development.
OBSC

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - Smokey - 02-15-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL] To: Dr Ashlee Hunter

Good Evening Dr Ashlee Hunter, a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

It is correct that we are in need of a Derelict Nomad Artifact, although how you came about that information being as we haven't even expressed it outside this office i don't know.. and i wont ask either *winks* I will say however that we are excited at the prospect of receiving the item as soon as possible because, as you also know *haha*, we are eagerly awaiting the completion of our new cloaking device factory.

In response to your other query regarding the Admiral and a 'deal sweetener' as it were, i would like to offer, between us of course and as a gesture of goodwill to our defending forces.. Cloaking devices at cost price to all members of the OBSC.

I hope these terms are satisfactory for the Admiral and we can come to an agreement that benefits us both

Until next time Dr,

Yours Sincerely,

Nick Leeson
CEO/Chief Broker
SpaceGroup Ltd.

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - OBSC - 02-15-2017

[Image: lMkJw7F.png]

Classification : ULTRA SECRET.
Signal Strength : Very High.
Origin : Omicron Mu, Taba Starbase.
Group : Omicron Defense Fleet.
Subject : Derelict Nomad Artifact.
To : Mr Nick Leeson - CEO SpaceGroup Ltd.

Good Morning Mr Leeson may I call you Nick ? I don't think there is a day recently I haven't seen some kind of "paper work" pass by my desk regarding SpaceGroup due to the classification status on this project and Nick I like what I see. After speaking with Dr Ashlee Hunter whom may I say seems quite taken with you *Laughs* she has been able to convince me that this indeed is the right course of action. I have already filed a release form and have sent it to the Master Storage Officer in Covert Transportation, Now Chief Transport Officer Jimmy Nevis is actually in the area on a separate mission to deliver remains to your station and not that i should tell you this but another matter as well.
You may bump into him or you may not. I hear Jock Scott is also tasked with some supply missions too your station as well. Its quite possible i would need to check, but it seems as if every single branch of the OBSC has been working on this project in one way or another. Its quite unprecedented.

This is what is going to happen next Nick, I cant give you too much details but lets just say your docking master Shane Lock is going to be receiving a Derelict Nomad Artifact in the near future. I will not give you a date. I will not give you a time. This is purely for security reasons. It will however be soon, that you have my word. So please have your station security on your highest alert.

Derelict Nomad Artifact Transfer Agreement

A Derelict Nomad Artifact is to be transferred to the custody of SpaceGroup.Ltd from the Order Bretonia Sleeper Cell by unknown means of transport and unknown delivery date and time. In return SpaceGroup,Ltd is to transfer the sum of 50 million credits to Doctor Ashlee Hunter.

Account ID : [ OBSC|Dr.Ashlee.Hunter ]

SpaceGroup.Ltd is to also provided cloaking devices to all OBSC members and to cost of construction price for said item (s) from here on out.

Signed :
Admiral Duncan Davion

I hope this agreement is to your satisfaction Nick.

Admiral Duncan Davion.
Omicron Defense Fleet
C.O of All OBSC Forces

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - OBSC - 02-15-2017

Origin : Planet New London, New London System
Subject : Scientists
To : Mr Shane Lock, Docking Master, SpaceGroup Ltd.

MR LOCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!......Sorry i need to claim down Scientists lad bloody Scientist of all people ....god dam Scientists , I swear to god at one point i almost jettisoned the carriages on me transport i did, Let me start over so as you know your station is in need of a team of scientists to run the Cloak Factory, So using our covert network we found out that one of our operatives aboard the Sunderland Research Station was able to identify a certain group of scientists on the station that wanted to leave I cannie give you anymore info than that lad, Anyway the first load of scientists no problem , we even scanned them with out their knowledge to make sure there wasn't anything "Funny" about them, It was a peaceful journey, But THE NEXT BLOODY LOT no you keep a eye on them its not that there is anything "Funny" about them there just a bunch of party animals, I mean it got really out of control back there i wanted to gas them with riot gas but my first mate lowered the oxygen instead, This was no normal party or even a really "Loud Party" I mean they were just smashing the **** out of things drunken bastards found a few left over crates of London Gin and just went to town i mean there isn't a drop left 3 Crates man 3 bloody crates...anyway we scanned them and i even had the Director General of intelligence have them re-vetted, Now it appears they are masters of there said fields .... but keep them off the bar on your station for gods sakes man do not let them on that bar. Odd thing is there's nothing on any of their records that show they are "party animals" they must really just be happy to get off that station. Ill get started on the next set of needed items.

Evidence of transport : Scientist Delivery

Sincerely,
Agent Jock Scott
Transportation Sleeper Agent
OBSC

RE: To : SpaceGroup.Ltd - Smokey - 02-16-2017

[Image: image.php?di=SGFL] To: Admiral Duncan Davion

Good Morning Admiral Davion, It is an honor to meet you.

Yes, please do call me Nick. I am overwhelmed to see that SpaceGroup and CrossHarbour station are making waves in such places, when we started this project we intended to add to the benefit of our nation and our people but never expected to have the chance to work with such a fine, dedicated bunch of people.

Admiral, we are ecstatic about the upcoming delivery of the most important and final part of our cloaking device factory, the Nomad Device. When we started this project it wasn't at all clear just how this would play out with regards to finding such a device, i mean, we have dealt in the commodity market for years but never, for obvious reasons, with alien tech. We are eager to start work and are proud to be a go-to supplier for OBSC's needs in Bretonia

For now then Sir i shall return to my chiefs of staff and alert them on the situation, CrossHarbour shall be in a state of semi-lockdown until the device has been delivered and i have received your final sign-off that all is okay.Please find attached proof of payment for 50,000,000 SC as per our agreement

Yours Sincerely,

Nick Leeson
CEO/Chief Broker
SpaceGroup Ltd.