Discovery Gaming Community
Sombra's Ship Reskins - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Sombra's Ship Reskins (/showthread.php?tid=148046)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sombra's Ship Reskins - Sombs - 02-19-2017

I reskin ships. You can request a reskin. A single reskin costs 300.000.000 Credits to unlock, a shipline reskin costs 1.000.000.000 to unlock. Unlocked items will be publicly downloadable in the spoilers below. You can use the reskins for SRPs (Unique Ship SRPs). If you use the reskins on your local installation of Discovery, you will be the only person to see your installed reskins - it is nice for your screenshots, though. Also, every ship of the same class will use the reskin.

Some ships use the same material file as others (mostly Vanilla ships, also Crayter, IMG, partially also the Core, etc). Ask for a certain ship you want to have reskinned and I will check whether the model shares the same materials with something else or not. The price solely depends on that. (As I have to make sure all ships using the mat file look good with the altered textures.)

To-Do-List:

Nyx (Silver)
Sabre (HF)
Guardian (Dark + Neon-colors)
Arbeiter (UN)
Arbiter (UN)
Titan (Blue + Black)
Mako (Black + White)
IMG Sh.itline (Less brown/grey)
Jormungand (More fluff)
Troy
Guardian (Spoopy)
Guardian (When I'm done with you, you'll see stars)
Jackdaw (Oracle)
Storta (Oracle)
Pelican (Techy)
Solidariat (UN)
Hel (UN)
Donau (UN)
Oder (UN)

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - Sombs - 02-19-2017

Added Conference

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - Foxglove - 02-19-2017

Can I have a Cthulhu Nomad Predator skin?

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - Sombs - 02-19-2017

No, because the nomad ships don't use .mat files but have the textures as part of the .cmp files. I rather not alter those.

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - Sombs - 05-02-2017

Added the final Apahanta Mako Skin (with sexy glowmaps!) and since requested, the OSI Whale Reskin.

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - thisDerius - 05-02-2017

Can you make some badass skins for the LABC, Sabre and Guardian?

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - The Syndicate Leagues - 05-02-2017

I'll happily commission you for an Arbeiter reskin for a group SRP I'm working on. Or... an Arbiter reskin. Either or. : 3

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - Sombs - 05-02-2017

I'll add the LABC, Sabre, Guardian, Nyx and Arbeiter to the To-Do-List. If you can be more specific about the colors you would like to see, that would be good.

On a side note: The way I do the reskins is simply create custom textures that get replaced by already present ones. That means I can't really alter the layout of the textures. That means the areas for the textures are pre-set and I can't alter them. What I can do is replace the textures, make HD textures and can alter them to be glowmaps - so they always shine, like windows for example.

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - The Syndicate Leagues - 05-02-2017

(05-02-2017, 12:17 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: I'll add the LABC, Sabre, Guardian, Nyx and Arbeiter to the To-Do-List. If you can be more specific about the colors you would like to see, that would be good.

On a side note: The way I do the reskins is simply create custom textures that get replaced by already present ones. That means I can't really alter the layout of the textures. That means the areas for the textures are pre-set and I can't alter them. What I can do is replace the textures, make HD textures and can alter them to be glowmaps - so they always shine, like windows for example.

Definitely. Grab Tanith's skype from Foxglove, so we can go over the specifics. Thanks a bunch.

RE: Sombra's Ship Reskins - Goliath - 05-02-2017

Sombra. Can you make a reskin for my Titan? I want to make i slight purple and black