Discovery Gaming Community
[Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu (Concluded) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Official (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=550)
+----- Forum: Event Archive (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=274)
+----- Thread: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu (Concluded) (/showthread.php?tid=148107)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

[Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu (Concluded) - sindroms - 02-21-2017

Event is ACTIVE

Administration Notice: This event features the use of the Combat Event Plugin (CEP) which tracks score via registered kills. Any attempts to deny the opposing side of scoring by excessive usage of mines while near death, killing teammates near death, planetdiving, sundiving or any other self-destruction will be seen as abusing the event mechanics and will be treated as cheating. You have been warned.

Nomad Incursion: Kyushu System
-
Nomad Raid Event

PARTICIPATION GEARED TOWARDS:

NOMADS
WILD

CORE
ORDER

KUSARIAN IDs
GALLIC ROYAL NAVY

DESCRIPTION

Event Type: Combat Event + Trade Event

An unstable gravitational anomaly has appeared in the Kyushu System and has made a temporary connection between it and the Nomad Worlds. Reports on Nomad sightings around the location of the rift are already flooding in and the local forces are preparing to mount a defense against the possible invasion until the rift closes.

The right is powerful enough to safely traverse ships that are geared towards Omicrons and their lack of jumpgates, allowing factions such as the Core and Order to attempt to assist against the invasion for their own benefit.

The Gallic Royal Navy are also inclined not to allow such an issue develop in their back-yard.

[Image: ySQGHl7.png]
[Image: SRuFox7.png]

EVENT RULES AND REGULATIONS

1. Temporary zone of influence extended to include the Kyushu system for the following official and indie IDs:

GRN ID, Order ID, Core ID, Nomad ID
*IDs that have ship-class limitations are allowed to treat Kyushu as a system without a jumpgate for the duration of this event.

2. The following IDs are participating in the CEP Bonus in the Kyushu System.
Nomad, K'Hara, Wild IDs receive a 25 000 000 credit kill bonus on any ID in Kyushu.
Core, Order, GRN and Kusarian IDs receive a 15 000 000 credit kill bonus on nomad/wild IDs.
Core and Order IDs receive a 10 000 000 credit kill bonus on each other.

3. The anomaly jumphole connection can be used by:
Nomad, K'Hara, Wild, Order, Core IDs both ways.

4. Other IDs may or may not be added to this bonus depending on roleplay ties and forum roleplay generated by the event.

ADDITIONAL REWARDS

A trade event will be added after a few days into the event for allied forces to bring supplies in order to keep defenses up.
The event will also feature PVE elements if needed, allowing the acquiring of scientific data.

NEW

STAGE 2: WARTIME SUPPLIES
-
Trade Event

This event chain has been activated due to the following goals reached:
Nomad score at 30%
Nomad side winning

Following the slowly degrading situation in the Kyushu system, a larger fleet of ships have been dispatched to stabilize the situation. While there is very little chance of a supply shortage by doing so, the Kusarians have cooked up a quick supply contract to The Ring to deliver on - additional supplies being ferried to the system and used to support and provide additional resources for the group there.
[Image: 7L87irp.png]

Commodity: Wartime Supplies
Purchase Location: The Ring - New Berlin
Sellpoint: Battleship Nagumo - Kyushu

Unlawful Sellpoints: Newport Station; Freeport 10

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Etaphreven - 02-21-2017

So many events Spaz. You're spoiling us. Already have more than a billion credits set aside from the last one.

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - sindroms - 02-21-2017

Good. Now go use that to make ships to participate in this event with. That's the point.
Just a reminder, nomad indie IDs are involved as well.

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Etaphreven - 02-21-2017

Was thinking of making a Nommie just yesterday. Already have my GC for the Kusari side. Very curious about the trading part and who will actually be able to participate. Wouldn't mind some PVE either, since I mostly play around this time (~20 players on).

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Epo - 02-21-2017

I'd log my indie Irra, but it's illegal. Might join on either BD, KNF, IKN, Order, Core, GRN or Nomad side. Got the shippies so np. Events are always cool.

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - TonyB - 02-21-2017

Nice, only a pity that you cannot fly even a cruiser as a Nomad indy...

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Kauket - 02-21-2017

Nammu is bssically a mini cruiser.

Gucci, tho i hope there are nom ppl willing to log

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Sombs - 02-21-2017

Even then Nammus and Irras wouldn't do much when in Kusari everyone and their mother log mostly snubs. And the nomad side has no solaris equivalent. (sun)

Or Razors.

Or missiles...

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Operator - 02-21-2017

(02-21-2017, 10:57 AM)Auzari Wrote: i hope there are nom ppl willing to log

Basically, @The Nomad Vagrants

RE: [Nomad Incursion Event]: Kyushu 2017.02.22 - Kauket - 02-21-2017

If they bring a snub, I'll bring tasty 2.00 secondaries ;)

(And then get ganked by 7 caps)

Either way, I just hope noms have the numbers to pull it off. Is there a score limit?