Discovery Gaming Community
Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID (/showthread.php?tid=148130)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Sombs - 02-22-2017

I mean, if it's bad, we can go back to my suggestion and restrict the Irra to the nomad worlds. As for now, it's literally only K'ot/Epo who made an Irra.

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - HuggieSunrise - 02-22-2017

lol thats not a reason for anything maybe not pulling an event out of nowhere in less than 24 hours notice (dating from your skype pm)

a little more thought, planning, and preparation.

Unlike this decision.

Is there like a calendar that has the world's holidays on it? I'd start there give em a week's notice. events are wonderful not saying anything but the spontaneity can contribute to stuff like this and people with schedules missing it.

also its disco. this happens all the damned time without the 25 mil per kill incentive.

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Sombs - 02-22-2017

Click here for discussion

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - sindroms - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 08:36 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: lol thats not a reason for anything maybe not pulling an event out of nowhere in less than 24 hours notice (dating from your skype pm)

K'Hara|Kakka!
K'Hara|Leptah
K'Hara|Nanshe
K'Hara|Nu-Mus'Da
K'Hara|Saturnia

Dunno. Looks like your faction members are taking full advantage of it, surprise event or no.

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Kopesh - 02-22-2017

thabnks for the change,it is welcome

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Syf - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 09:24 PM)sindroms Wrote:
(02-22-2017, 08:36 PM)HuggieSunrise Wrote: lol thats not a reason for anything maybe not pulling an event out of nowhere in less than 24 hours notice (dating from your skype pm)

K'Hara|Kakka!
K'Hara|Leptah
K'Hara|Nanshe
K'Hara|Nu-Mus'Da
K'Hara|Saturnia

Dunno. Looks like your faction members are taking full advantage of it, surprise event or no.

I think he meant the fact when it started last night, and not the current time. I'm not even 100% sure was the time given proper or just mixed with something else. Not like it matters right now since it's not a short event.

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Major. - 02-22-2017

I like my Irra, already got my first blue even with roleplay!

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Kauket - 02-22-2017

(02-22-2017, 09:24 PM)sindroms Wrote:

K'Hara|Kakka!
K'Hara|Leptah
K'Hara|Nanshe
K'Hara|Nu-Mus'Da
K'Hara|Saturnia

Wat.

I didn't know it was starting early yesterday but it's generally nice to give a heads up to pre-warn people in the Nom indie chat. But there's nothing wrong, people are motivated to Nom - maybe a little too much, beyond that, not seeing the issues here concerning event announcement.

I hope people know how to make use of the Irra despite it's terribleness as a light cruiser. Gut change at least.

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - sindroms - 02-22-2017

I'd like to remind everyone here that this event is a platform for your RP. Depending on what you guys to do with it (Kusari locals, surrounding groups, nom groups, order, core), I will adjust the event's progression accordingly.

RE: Admin Notice: Changes to the independent Nomad ID - Calo - 02-25-2017

Wait, so you are telling me that indie Nomads can go into Tau-37, but not Tohoku?