Discovery Gaming Community
Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Discovery Mod Balance (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=31)
+---- Thread: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited (/showthread.php?tid=148315)

Pages: 1 2 3

Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Zehntor - 02-27-2017

The torpedos (starkiler and sunslayer) were always on discovery, what did they do to them ? It's really disappointing. It's not freelancer anymore

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Sikotik - 02-27-2017

There are still Torps..

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Shelco - 02-27-2017

[Image: 1kfwoe.jpg]

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Backo - 02-27-2017

Press [F] to pay respects. o7

rip torpedoes 2004-2017

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Zehntor - 02-27-2017

i ment of corse the starkiller and the sunslayer.

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Inferno - 03-02-2017

(02-27-2017, 07:35 PM)Bloodl1ke Wrote: Press [F] to pay respects. o7

rip torpedoes 2004-2017
He's not going to get your memes.

Torpedoes were removed in a recent update, but there is some talk about guided missiles being re-added into the game once more. Annoy @Haste on the status of that. But dont really i dont want to get in trouble

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Stone21 - 03-02-2017

(02-27-2017, 07:10 PM)Zehntor Wrote: The torpedos (starkiler and sunslayer) were always on discovery, what did they do to them ? It's really disappointing. It's not freelancer anymore

The torpedoes and missiles have been removed permanently. If they ever return them, they will be more useless than ever.
I am trying to tell the exact same thing. Without these, this game it's no longer Freelancer.
Sadly, you can't talk with anyone here because they do not understand this language we speak. They want to play their own game modded only for their friends who are incapable of avoiding torpedoes and missiles.

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Langolier - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 04:52 PM)Stone21 Wrote:
(02-27-2017, 07:10 PM)Zehntor Wrote: The torpedos (starkiler and sunslayer) were always on discovery, what did they do to them ? It's really disappointing. It's not freelancer anymore

The torpedoes and missiles have been removed permanently. If they ever return them, they will be more useless than ever.
I am trying to tell the exact same thing. Without these, this game it's no longer Freelancer.
Sadly, you can't talk with anyone here because they do not understand this language we speak. They want to play their own game modded only for their friends who are incapable of avoiding torpedoes and missiles.

+1

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Apollon - 03-02-2017

This is the exact attitude that we don't want around here.

Anyway, if you want any serious answers to your questions aside from people's complaints. I suggest you poke the devs like @Inferno suggested.

RE: Where are the torpedos? This is not discovery anymore I'm really sad and desapoited - Stone21 - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 05:45 PM)Ghostazarashi Wrote:

This is the exact attitude that we don't want around here.

Anyway, if you want any serious answers to your questions aside from people's complaints. I suggest you poke the devs like @Inferno suggested.

Yea, exactly, you don't want players who like to tell the truth straight away and don't get fooled around and follow the pack. Right. You need players who can be easily manipulated by these mod changes.

They made you a community contributor for what? To tell old and new players which you dislike, to go away? With what you contribute? With telling people to leave? Then yea they've chosen you right.