Discovery Gaming Community
To: Crayter Military [ONLY] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Crayter Military [ONLY] (/showthread.php?tid=148391)

To: Crayter Military [ONLY] - Ikarus_Hagen - 03-02-2017

:BUILDING-UP-SIGNAL:

:CONNECTED:

Subject: Plans regarding the Gallic war
Recipient: Crayter Military Leadership [only]
Encryption: Unbreakable
[Image: oGGLA1k.png]
Sender: Timothy Clark
Position: Dreadnought "LNS-Kiel"

Greetings Leaders of the Crayter Military,

I will introduce myself shortly: I'm Timothy Clark, 36 years old and Captain of the Liberty Navy Dreadnought "LNS-Kiel". I'm based at California and Magellan, to watch the Gallic threat.
Since I'm there, there is nothing mentionable happened. That makes me think that the GRN have other things to do instead of attacking Magellan or even Liberty or Bretonia, maybe have another target in sight and risk a weak defense in Leeds.
I want to know what your plans are, will you attack Gallia or do you remain in a more denfensive state in the war?

Please answer to this message, I'm planning myself an attack on Battleship Carcassonne in Magellan to fight back the Gallic Kingdom.

Regards,

Timothy Clark

:DISCONNECTED:

RE: To: Crayter Military - Ikarus_Hagen - 03-03-2017

:RESENDING-TRANSMISSION:

RE: To: Crayter Military - TheShooter36 - 03-03-2017

[Image: 352ov1e.jpg]

Captain Clark,
I am Michael Richard, Fleet Admiral of Crayter Military. It is good to see that Captains of Liberty Secondary Fleet tries their best to prevent Royal Navy advance. However, we cannot mount an offense at Leeds right now, as it makes me think you missed happenings on the other side of Sirius, the Taus.

Recently we gathered all we could and with the help of our brothers and sisters in Gallia, the Council, managed to put a decisive blow on Royalist forces in Tau-44. We took out their main garrison at Minato Harbor, unfortunately we did not seize the system completely yet. We still hunt Royalists here and there.

That being said, we currently focus manpower and resources on Tau front. We can only send minimal amount of pilots to Bretonia at the moment.

Regarding your plans of attack on Carcassonne... I can only say one Word. Don't. Speak with Admiralities of 5th Fleet and the Primary Fleet of Liberty before taking action. Your attack will only mean heavy damage on Kiel and probably throwing your men to their death. I, as a fellow captain and an experienced Admiral, do not advise you to bring death on your men in hopes of a low chance suicide mission.

This channel will be opened to Liberty Primary and 5th Fleets. *Enters relaying protocol commands and secret authorization code, marks as medium-priority*

Richard, Out.

Signed, Michael Richard
Fleet Admiral
Crayter Military

RE: To: Crayter Military - Ikarus_Hagen - 03-03-2017

Subject: My plans and your situation
Recipient: Fleet Admiral Michael Richard

FA Richard,

good to hear from you.
It is my job to fight back the gallic threat, and I'm willing to do anything to make my plans come true. Surely no suicide attack at a gallic battleship without support.

To your situation in the Taus:
I never heard from it, but it's clear that you need all forces there. But maybe when I can gather around some forces, we can attack the Battleship and you can continue your attack on the Taus, maybe with some support.

I will let you hear when I can attack the Battleship, it will distract the GRN from the Taus, use our attack as your attack.

Regards,
Timothy Clark

RE: To: Crayter Military - Kalhmera - 03-03-2017

[Image: AH6i9qT.png]
*Unreachable unless you are the recipient*

What in the hell is... Alright, i'm sorry Admiral for one of our Captains who saw fit to just go out and play strategist and not consult us before bothering you...
as for you Timothy Clark, i expect a more Inter-House communique next time. its not wise to disturb our allies unless its warranted, if you have any questions concerning the Gallic front and want to help the Crayterians please inform us next time so we can make things more "Official".

Take care Richard.

Signed -

Commodore Kalh
Commanding Officer 5th|LNS-Amenhotep

-For Liberty
[Image: p5uv60O.png]

RE: To: Crayter Military [ONLY] - Ikarus_Hagen - 03-03-2017

Subject: Message of the Commodore
Recipient: Commodore Kalh

Greetings Commodore,

I already sent a message to the Liberty Navy, but not recieved any answer.
Next time I remember your words and try to talk to you first, before sending communications to other militaries.

Regards,

Timothy Clark